Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Dec 6, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Having problems with Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] reviews & complaints (424)

We would like to inform you that there is two phase jumper is damaged and for same we have informed to JE Jindal Nagar UP, he told us that complaint it online. we did and call him and update about it then he told us that you have to come power house and register a complaint offline as well and told us that we will repair it in evening.

irresponsible person of PVVNL Jindal Nagar
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. This (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme) ECHS Polyclinic Noida is a Government organization under...

Hi, I am a resident of Supertech Capetown sector 74 Noida. There is a frequent power cut in our society almost every 2-3 days for almost whole night an day. Society maintenance is saying that it is from PVVNL side. Can you please elaborate why is it happening?

I Divyansh Arya residence of b-2/9 ff-1 Mahendra enclave Shastri Nagar having issues in electricity our building electricity is not coming since yesterday 3 am the line man has come and asking for five hundred ruppess for nothing its there work to fix our connection all other area light is coming we are complaining since morning it is about 15 to 16 hrs that our light is not coming please do something there old people and children suffering we have no water please do something urgent please

My account no is[protected], name nishar khan village asgar pur bulandsahar. Mob no-[protected]

meeter is...

Sir, I ARVIND KUMAR SINHA residing in H/401 PARAMOUNT FLORAVILLE SECTOR 137 hereby submit that the prepaid meter is deducting @ 10 to 12 rupees per unit which is very high and beyond my capacity as I am already retired.
        Even if flat is empty and locked then also meter is deducting 51rupees perday as idle fixed charge which is again beyond my capacity.
        I therefore request you to please get the notice of over charging of meter and correct it immediately and provide me the relief.
        Regards.

My monthly bill 3000 rs. This is highly bill compare to normal bill. So I request to plz check my electric meter ....
          Dear sir
          i am pvvnl electricity customer and i am residing A 1023 SECTOR 08 NOIDA JJ COLONY,
          I HARISH S/O...

Hi Team,

Its been long since we are chasing you for such a small issue.No. of complaints already raised online/offline PV[protected],
          PV[protected], PV[protected]. Its not at fair that a senior citizen in COVID situation is being neglected everytime he visits the electricity office. Please look into our request on priority as we are being harassed by electricity officials without any fault of ours.

Account Number [protected]
          Application also submitted months ago but no action since then

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [Pvvnl] — Ptw connection

Dear Sir
            I Working in CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE ( C.R.P.F ) My personal tube well connection was registered on 20th...

This complaint is regarding the electricity theift and no power supply to my house since last 1.5 months.
            I have given multiple complaint against this to JE and 1912, however no action has been taken.
            I have also given written complaint to Sub station, but no action has been taken to the power theift and no supply to my house.

This is all happening under the JE of our area,
            Their are illegal flour Mills and tubewells and house connections in my village and I have given multiple complaint about this but no action has been taken so far.
            Hence I am writing this to you with lots of hope.
            Sharing you the attachments/complaint numbers as a prove.

Village - Badagaon, Post Badagaon,
            Tehsil - Mohamdabad, District -Mau
            Sub station - Badagaon

Complaint reference :-
            PU[protected]

Lo vol rage problem some time

Shop no 65mandi samiti lohiya nagarlohiya nagar, meerut...

I received my last bill which was from 30th April to 14 th of July i.e. 47 units. Now on 19th of July the meter is showing 92 units while my flat is locked since 2nd of July. I cross checked even my MCB is also down. Consumer number is [protected]. Please resolve the issue because it is increasing approximately 10 units per day without a single unit o[censored]sage. Even that 47 units that is generated is also not reasonable because from April I am not at the location and the flat is almost in closed state during that time period.
                Can I get an update on this please??

My apartment is locked for one year and no one resides in the apartment. There is not even a single bulb switched on in the apartment. For the last one year, I have been getting 0 units bill and I have been paying all the due bills online of around Rs. 200-300.

My last bill for the month of June-July has come for 6000 Units is Rs. 43957. The reading sent and bill amount charged is surely incorrect and no one lives in the apartment and it is still locked without even a single bulb being utilized. I sent my relative to check the reading but the meter display is not even readable.

You are requested to get the meter reading and bill amount corrected as soon as possible?

Account Number: [protected]
                  SC No: PV_405211

Name : SH P JADTI
                  Address : S/O SH V K JADTI GK-I/155/103 INDARAPURAM GZB
                  GHAZIABAD UP IND
                  Contact Number : [protected]

Maukhas mei sarkari khad godam ke pichhe aadhi line ka cabel se replace kar diya gaya hai vahi aadhi line aaj bhi jarjar taro...

In house no 1/4616/1 owner name of this house and conntion is Shri Jagamohan Sharma son of shri Raghunath Sharma, Resident of 1/4616/1, New Sharda Nagar, behind pankaj oil, nawada Road, Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh)-247001.
                    He use the Air Conditioner without required the permissable electricity load.
                    Complainer Namr is Dinesh Kumar Gupta
                    House no 1/4049, New Sharda Nagar Street no 4, Saharanpur (Uttar pradesh)-247001
                    Mobile no :-[protected]
                    Jul 13, 2021
                    Provide the information and action taken by you against Jagmohan Sharma, his house no 14616/1, regarding using without increased the permissable electricity meter load. From Dinesh kumar Gupta Mobile no 9319022654 Email id :[email protected]
                    House no is 1/4616/1, using Air conditioner in his house

I reside in sector 12 Vasundhara since two months there is excessive fluctuation in night and day..appliances are not working and succumbing to fault..after whole day of hard work we are not getting good night sleep..please solve the issue of a common tax paying man..

Street light isn't working properly in front of house no. 117 block 'C' brij vihar ghaziabad U.P. pin code 201011,

I have noticed wrong metre readings in the bill so many times and still wrong readings has been printed on the bill . i complaint...