Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Having problems with Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

1800 180 3002

View more phone numbers

Fax

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] reviews & complaints page 3

Hereby I want to complain that in my area there is no proper light supply. We have received 30-40 minutes light in last 72 hours. Earlier that transformer was failed then there was no light for 7-8 days. how can we survive here
I am student of professional course and my inverter, , mobile phone and laptop is discharged everytime how can I work. If there is any solution for my problem then do it immediately otherwise I'll not pay further any bill for electricity supply. I'll further complain to CM window and then court if there is no solution for my village development.
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maine 30 august ko ots mi instalment ki kist di 1517 or mere card ke paise kat gye but pvvnl pe update nhi hue or one dubara kosis kr rha hu payment krni ki to pvvnl ki website pe one payment is pending show ho rha hai aaj 7 din ko gye hai plz mujhe refund do as sson as possible my account no is[protected] plz check

No supply 5 hours

Sector 3 vaishali - NO electricity from 3 hours and no reason is given by the customer care, although they register complaint but no response after an hour. JE Nitish Kumar did not picking call.

They should inform atleast about cause and expected resolution time....

We would like to inform you that there is two phase jumper is damaged and for same we have informed to JE Jindal Nagar UP, he told us that complaint it online. we did and call him and update about it then he told us that you have to come power house and register a complaint offline as well and told us that we will repair it in evening.

irresponsible person of PVVNL Jindal Nagar

1. This (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme) ECHS Polyclinic Noida is a Government organization under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. It is providing medical services of the retired persons of Army, Navy & Air Force and their dependents. Daily OPD registration is approximately 750-800 patients. Mostly patients are the above 70 years of age, senior citizens with higher rank of Lt General, Maj General, Air Marshal,...

Hi, I am a resident of Supertech Capetown sector 74 Noida. There is a frequent power cut in our society almost every 2-3 days for almost whole night an day. Society maintenance is saying that it is from PVVNL side. Can you please elaborate why is it happening?

I Divyansh Arya residence of b-2/9 ff-1 Mahendra enclave Shastri Nagar having issues in electricity our building electricity is not coming since yesterday 3 am the line man has come and asking for five hundred ruppess for nothing its there work to fix our connection all other area light is coming we are complaining since morning it is about 15 to 16 hrs that our light is not coming please do something there old people and children suffering we have no water please do something urgent please

My account no is[protected], name nishar khan village asgar pur bulandsahar. Mob no-[protected]

meeter is not working seens 1-2 month no one can take it seriously as per the line man meeter doing back .No one can come to rase the bill
              my hurmble requet to you kindly doo the needfull...

Sir, I ARVIND KUMAR SINHA residing in H/401 PARAMOUNT FLORAVILLE SECTOR 137 hereby submit that the prepaid meter is deducting @ 10 to 12 rupees per unit which is very high and beyond my capacity as I am already retired.
              Even if flat is empty and locked then also meter is deducting 51rupees perday as idle fixed charge which is again beyond my capacity.
              I therefore request you to please get the notice of over charging of meter and correct it immediately and provide me the relief.
              Regards.

My monthly bill 3000 rs. This is highly bill compare to normal bill. So I request to plz check my electric meter ....
                Dear sir
                i am pvvnl electricity customer and i am residing A 1023 SECTOR 08 NOIDA JJ COLONY,
                I HARISH S/O JAGNA R/O A 1023 SECTOR 08 NOIDA .
                We have faced electricity voltage issue before 10 days but PVVNL ELECTRICITY LINE MEN NOT RESPONDING . RIGHT NOW I HAVE FACED MANY ISSUES JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTRICITY .
                KINDLY RESOLVE IT .
                AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                THANKS AND REGARDS
                HARISH
                ...

Hi Team,

Its been long since we are chasing you for such a small issue.No. of complaints already raised online/offline PV[protected],
                PV[protected], PV[protected]. Its not at fair that a senior citizen in COVID situation is being neglected everytime he visits the electricity office. Please look into our request on priority as we are being harassed by electricity officials without any fault of ours.

Account Number [protected]
                Application also submitted months ago but no action since then

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [Pvvnl] — Ptw connection

Dear Sir
                  I Working in CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE ( C.R.P.F ) My personal tube well connection was registered on 20th November 2018 with receipt of Rs.100 receipt. And on 26 December 2018, an estimate of Rs 9200 was submitted. But till now no information has been received.

Kindly help me. 3 years are about to be completed with the tube well installed, the electricity connection has not been received yet.
                  br...

This complaint is regarding the electricity theift and no power supply to my house since last 1.5 months.
                  I have given multiple complaint against this to JE and 1912, however no action has been taken.
                  I have also given written complaint to Sub station, but no action has been taken to the power theift and no supply to my house.

This is all happening under the JE of our area,
                  Their are illegal flour Mills and tubewells and house connections in my village and I have given multiple complaint about this but no action has been taken so far.
                  Hence I am writing this to you with lots of hope.
                  Sharing you the attachments/complaint numbers as a prove.

Village - Badagaon, Post Badagaon,
                  Tehsil - Mohamdabad, District -Mau
                  Sub station - Badagaon

Complaint reference :-
                  PU[protected]

Lo vol rage problem some time

Shop no 65mandi samiti lohiya nagarlohiya nagar, meerut...

I received my last bill which was from 30th April to 14 th of July i.e. 47 units. Now on 19th of July the meter is showing 92 units while my flat is locked since 2nd of July. I cross checked even my MCB is also down. Consumer number is [protected]. Please resolve the issue because it is increasing approximately 10 units per day without a single unit o[censored]sage. Even that 47 units that is generated is also not reasonable because from April I am not at the location and the flat is almost in closed state during that time period.
                      Can I get an update on this please??

My apartment is locked for one year and no one resides in the apartment. There is not even a single bulb switched on in the apartment. For the last one year, I have been getting 0 units bill and I have been paying all the due bills online of around Rs. 200-300.

My last bill for the month of June-July has come for 6000 Units is Rs. 43957. The reading sent and bill amount charged is surely incorrect and no one lives in the apartment and it is still locked without even a single bulb being utilized. I sent my relative to check the reading but the meter display is not even readable.

You are requested to get the meter reading and bill amount corrected as soon as possible?

Account Number: [protected]
                        SC No: PV_405211

Name : SH P JADTI
                        Address : S/O SH V K JADTI GK-I/155/103 INDARAPURAM GZB
                        GHAZIABAD UP IND
                        Contact Number : [protected]

Maukhas mei sarkari khad godam ke pichhe aadhi line ka cabel se replace kar diya gaya hai vahi aadhi line aaj bhi jarjar taro ka jaal bna hua hai jaha har roj falut rehta hai kal raat se light nahi hai bijlighar se lekar helpline number par sabhi jagah call ki gayi par koi action hai hua ha lineman bina paise liye taar theek nahi karta kaal rat se bhi power and newton ke wire aapas mei mile hue hai par koi theek karne nahi aaya ab tak 3 se...