Passport Office Amritsar Customer Care

Passport Office Amritsar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
2nd - 4th Floor , S.C.O. 110, Raj Tower, District Shopping Complex, Ranjit Avenue
Amritsar
Amritsar District
Punjab

Fax:
Fax:

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Passport Office Amritsar, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Mon Closed
Tue 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wed 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Amritsar related photos (3)

Passport Office Amritsar Customer Care related pictures (3)

Passport Office Amritsar Complaints & Reviews

Passport Office Amritsar — passport revoked

Rizzu Sooden on Mar 11, 2019
I want to bring to your notice that am facing extreme harassment due to the revocation of my passport no. K6068007 because...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Education

My File Number: AS[protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

shundal on Dec 11, 2018
Dear sir or mam

I applied my renewal passport and my apportionment was
Held on 27 november 2018
But unfortunately my police verification is not coming in
My police station please this is my personal request
Please solve this problem and respond me early

File number as[protected]
Date of birth 28/04/1996
Given name saraj
Surname singh
Type of application normal
Application received on date 27/11/2018
Status passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents.
Mob no[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Passport Office Amritsar — fake documents for passport

sunilarora1984 on Nov 11, 2018
    Dear sir/madam

My wife is applied for passport few days ago on the name of sonia w/o sunil arora
    Address...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Passport Office Amritsar — harassment encroachments seems

Shaty on Jul 10, 2018
    Dear mam as sir
    The efforts of removing encroachments seems symbolic only as other than buildings etc there is hardly...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Passport Office Amritsar — passport not processed... abhinandan kashyap.. file no. as1060982627617

Arash Kashyap
    We had applied passport for our child abhinandan kashyap on 27 april 2017. Passport was on hold due to not submission of annex...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Passport Services

Sonia Sethi
    Dear sir/madam, my mother (Paramjit kaur) went for new passport application. She took token and when her name was called up at 1pm, another lady with name paramjit kaur sidhu went inside. The whole process was carried out with paramjit k sidhu. When it was 5pm they called where is paramjit kaur sidhu. My mother said i’m left but i’m not sidhu. Then they asked my mother to come and do the whole process.
    After the process my mother said that my finger prints are not taken they said it’s not important.
    With all this i have 3 complaints:
    Firstly, instead of getting free in 15 minutes it took 6 hours. As they had to delete all information of wrong person and feed again for right person.

Secondly, as your employees said that fingerprints are not necessary so please explain is it not important.?

Thirdly, who is responsible for all this confusion and mistake and what if tomorrow there will be problem at airport or embassy regarding the accuracy of the personal details.

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.
    My Name is GAGANDEEP SINGH. My file number is AS[protected]. My submission date of passport 16/04/2018. I am not received my passport. please check my passport status and then inform me.. My contct number is [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Citizenship & Immigration

Reenajohn2142
      I am reena john.
      My passport file number is as[protected].
      I have applied for reissue of passport on 20th may 2016.
      Along with that i have submitted all required documents.
      But still passport is not granted.
      Over 1 year ago before i have applied and what documents that have asked i have submitted.
      So please resolve my problem.
      Reena
      Updated by Reenajohn2142 Aug 23, 2017
      I have issue in change of place of birth but I have submitted court order by first class magistrate along with birth certificate
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

Passport Office Amritsar — Fake information given to passport office by individual

Harpdeep
        I have all the information you need. For passport # M1759252, Sarbjeet kaur, she has her passport issued on 16/09/2014. She...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Passport Services

That_man
        Hi there! My name is Amritpal Singh and I have applied my passport application on 19/01/2017 and it had almost been 3 months. The passport expected to be come within 21 days according to passport rule made by Indian government. But in my case the have taken longer then expected. I'm not very happy with service provided by passport office Amritsar. So here I'm hoping to get positive response from you guys. Because if it would take anymore long then we have to go through court. Thanks you

Gurjatinder singh sandhu
          My name is gurjatinder singh sandhu.adress in india vill narla.po khalra, teh .patti, dist tarn taran.currently resident of Australia .my wife and my younger son are in india visit now.my sons passport was going to be expire in may 17.so we apply a renew passport for my son at amritsar.at this moment every thing is done related renew passport.the pasdport gave us new passport no.P8192923.my wife and son are coming back to Australia this sunday 12/03/17.they already have return tickets.but the thing is now she didn't get his passport. Passport inquiry officer saying office had already dispached his passport.but they are not responding as positively. Post office need dispached no. But no one is ready to provide her dispached no.she has only one day tomorrow to get his pasport otherwise their tickets will be cancel.so please can you help us i ll be thankful to you for this.my wife contact no in iindia is [protected].ill be wait your reply thanx.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

atul panghal
            I have been payed RS. 555.73 for HSSC fees. My payment ID:79845056.payment for Rs. 555.73 have been deducted from my account but payment status is not paid till now for HSSC Fees.Kindly check my payment status for the same payment ID:79845056. Regards Atul M no:- [protected]
            My self sazal prem goyal, i applied for passport on 26th of may, and from now i have visited rpo 250 away 5 times, my documents are submitted, police verification has done 3 mnths ago but still i dont get my passport, i am adoption case but the time of 3 months is also too much, when i tlk ton them they say sir is on leave . is it fair?. help

I have registered complaint no. [protected] . They respond me that same thing Staff problem . Please Give me some suggestion about that.

Rohit

MOB-[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

dhira18
              Kind Attn: Passport Officer Amritsar

This is with reference to the subject mentioned file ref no. ASR W 96467011 for passport of my wife Ms. Aradhana.
              The file was on hold for Affidavit on Annexure A for Birth Proof.
              We have sent the affidavit on 14 May which has been received at your office on 15 May.(as per courier service info).
              Request you to please confirm whether it is received and acknowledged.Also please update the status of file and Passport readiness. However, on internet it is still showing to submit the birth place proof.

Dhiraj
              I apply a passport of my son Prathamdeep singh file no AS[protected] on 12 june 2017 under tatkaal scheme. But i have no recieve of passport till 19 th june. For enquiry when I go to passport office in raj complex ranjit avenue there is no employee at the counter no 5 till 10:15 Am. I feel very shame fr services

gurpreet2784
                Requested Sir,
                My brother Navaljeet Singh Matharoo has applied for a fresh passport on 9/11/2010. On checking the status on the link http://passportstatus.nic.in/passmain.php?city=pne, it shows as follows:-

File Reference Number : ASR-F[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                Applicant's Name : NAVALJEET SINGH MATHAROO Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
                STATUS : Police Report has not been received.

It is further added that no police report has been done till now from the applicant which is a main issue of delay from either passport office side or police station side.
                So please suggest and guide us what to do in this case.

With Regards,
                Gurpreet Singh
                Has ur verification been done? if yes u might have not given any bribe to the verification officer u can complaint this issue to the passport seva portal here is the link http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/ccgm/callCenterOnlineHome.actio... paste it in ur browser where u can register a complaint. or u can call helpline [protected]
                my file no.asr-w[protected].
                sukhjinder singh (S/o umrao singh) .my passport is not despatched still now but you said that it would be despatched on last week.

Passport Office Amritsar — Cash back not credi in my wallet

Bill Payment of Airtel Mobile [protected] for Rs.100 was successful. Cashback will be added to your Paytm Wallet within 24hrs. Operator reference no. is [protected]. Not credit in my wallet so kindly reply

sharanjit kaur
                  my mother lost her passport and she applied for other one by submitting all the required documents including photocopy of the lost passport, copy of FIR etc. she appiled on 15 August, 2010. her file reference no. is ASR-L001278. we need the passport urgently. it is nearly 7 months we have applied and almost from 4 months, we are giong to passport office again and again, but getting no information regarding why there is delay in the passport. is there no say of common people in any matter? Please help us. My mother really need her passport.
                  my file no. is w[protected]kishore kumar saini)S/o kishan chand saini.you said that mine passport was despatched by[protected] but it isnot recieved by me till now.

Passport Office Amritsar — Dead cow creating smell

There is one dead cow on railway line near B Block Sector 23 Sanjay Nagar Duplex. Since last 2-3 days no one came to remove the dead cow. it creates lot of problem to local citizens

Passport Office Amritsar — passport not issued

shirdi
                    I had submitted my passport on 10th of december, 2009 because there was error in date of birth.My passport was issued previously...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Passport Services

varun suri
                    Dear sir,madam
                    My name is vijay lakshmi. My file no. is ASR w07521310, i have applied for the passport on 28.8.2010. There was an objection of NOC ,then i submitted my NOC in correct format and employees have received it on 24.1.2011. I recently check my passport status and the objection is still same. Sir, it is my request to you to enquiry about my passport and give it to me as early as possible.

Balkar Singh Goraya
                      I, Balkar Singh Goraya, resident of Pathankot Punjab, applied for a fresh passport to Passport Officer Amritsar through speedpost Office on[protected] reciept no.: EP[protected] IN. I was not issued any File Ref. Number.
                      I am a retired Army Officer and as the Officer on the desk demanded I submitted the cancelled official passport alongwith the application.
                      I have not recieved passport yet and do not have any Reference No. to go for any enquiry.
                      What can I do now?

army — passport not recieved

i summitted the passport reissue application on 15 Jun 09, i was summited with tatkal schemeit.So ithas to be received on or before 22 Jun 09. please take the favourrable action as soon as possible.

File no : E001067
                      Key No : [protected]
                      D.O.B : 16 Nov 1967

Passport Office Amritsar — mentioned my sex false

SUNNY.RUSTAGI
                        hello
                        my name is sunny.MY FILE NO IS ASRZ12420608.MY TOKEN NO & YEAR 51443/2008..irecived my passport.in...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments

Kanwar Harpreet Singh
                        I submit my all formalties along with the old passport for the change of date of birth on my new passport. My file no. is F024237/08 submitted on 11/12/08. I gave them all the detail required for the change of my date of birth from 08/02/83 to 08/02/84. I met the passport officer several times. But my passport is not issued yet with my correct date of birth.
                        Please tell what I do now.

Kanwar Harpreet Singh
                        Respected sir,
                        i submit all my documents in the passport office on 29 july, but computer is showing
                        wrong date of birth.As iI was born on 19 august 2006 but computer is showing 19 august 2009.
                        Now sir please tell me what should i do?My file number is w078964

Vidita Mahajan
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Passport Office Amritsar
                          details and fingerprints taken of wrong person.
                          passport not processed... abhinandan kashyap.. file no. as1060982627617
                          Passport Office Amritsar
                          Payment has been deducted from my account but not updated till now.
                          delay in passport application
                          Passport Office Amritsar
                          Passport File ref No. ASR W 96467011/ Aradhana.