Passport Office Bangalore

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Bangalore related photos (17)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Passport Office Bangalore Photos

Passport Office Bangalore Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Mam,

Respectfully say i that, i have applied for passport . i have paid fee for passport but payment status is showing failed. payment is deduted from my bank account.i have paid payment through icici debit card which details are mention below:

ARN - 16-[protected]
Transaction Id - VIN/PASSPORT_SE/[protected]/0
Payment Amount - RS 1500
Transaction Date - 10/01/2016

Please return my amount or correct the payment status successful.

Do the needful.
Jan 30, 2017
Updated by Pooja Arun Nayak
* transaction date is 10/01/2017
Jan 30, 2017
Updated by Pooja Arun Nayak
I have paid 1500/- through ICICI Debit card online. Payment deducted from my account but Payment status still shows Failed.
I tried reaching the number [protected]. But the number is always engaged. It is quite frustrating. I have sent email to customercare.[protected]@sbi.co.in as mentioned in the passport seva site. But absolutely no response.

Application Reference Number 16-[protected]
Service Type Fresh
Type of Application NORMAL
Fee (Rs.) 1500.00
Transaction Id : VIN/PASSPORT_SE/[protected]/0
Payment Status : Failed
transaction date: 10.01.2017

Hello Sir / Madam, This is to bring in your kind notice that I had submitted the application for fresh Passport on 31st Aug 2016, but till date police verification is yet to happen from local PS in kolkata Haridevpur Thana. Request you to please activate & complete this process at the earliest. Name : Murari Kumar Sharma File No. : BN[protected] Type of Application : Normal Application processed at PSK on Date : 31.08.2016 Status : Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. PSK confirmed that my kolkata address police verification is pending.
    Delay in police verification process required for Passport issuance at DCSC Office Kolkata

Dear Sir my passport verification was completed 2 months ago but till now not get my passport and status is hold for pv clearance but my regional police officer told me already submitted clear report what can I do if problem in that report pls update what problem is occurring pls update me
      MANJUNATHA SHIVAMALLU
      BN[protected]
      DOB[protected]
      Passport not get til now

I had applied for my passport on 7/7/2016 and still have not received any update. No responce from the authorities. No point of contact.
        I raised a grievance no. [protected]. but they stated that its some address mismatch after police verification is done.

File Number :: BN[protected]

name Munmun mishra mukherjee

DOB :: 08/08/1993

Email :: [protected]@gmail.com

I am colonel kr mani.
          Del man put note - you collect regd lettr frm po, at doorstep at18:30 pm 28 aug. Sun day. I senr citzn75 was out on evng walk. Conveniently he leaves a note asking me to visit po and collect it. He should have come on working time between 8 am to 4 pm or else hand it over at the mani security gate of our large army apartment complex.
          I am senior citizen 75 years with health problems. He should be asked to deliver the regd letter at my flat.

My name is jarisa savur, my date of birth was typed by mistake of huge difference gap, when i got the passport in my hand i was shocked, i rushed to passport office to correct it, they asked me to get the court order, i struggled a lot to get my court order by selling many of my house things which i bought with lots of difficulty, even my tv i sold it. Because i have to pay to the lawyer's for their fee, i spent about 30 thousand from june 6th 2015 i filed the case to get corrected and i got it on 26th april. On may 6th i went to koramangala office, but the token number attended by one of the lady in the counter 2 was not knowing much about the rules, she wrote so many things in my file to take action, later she said it should be revoked, i felt very sad that why this kind of harassment here in passport office, later they asked me to go to room no. 27, where mr. Amit was not present so they asked me to come on monday. Again on monday i went to meet mr. Amit on 9th may 2016, but they never shown any interest to help me at all. But one of the lady said to attend my case then they took my file and court order i submitted, and they told me within 4 days i will be called to come to pay the penalty, but they did not call me till 22nd of may 2016, i then decided to go again to stand in q early morning at 6 am to see what happened, but for my luck i got a good token number and i was attended by a genius male person of 3rd token window. I was very happy he made it so simple i was very impressed, and he told me to pay fine so i paid rs.5000/= and all my documents he checked and corrected and told me to go to again 27th room no. Again i waited about 3 hours to hear that i may not get my passport because they will challenge my court order by appealing against it seems.. What a cruel way i am treated.. Is there any meaning living on this earth.. If i die please forward your friends not to approach for the correction. If i survive i will definitely speak about my experience in my speech wherever i give divine talk..
            Yes i have forgotten to leave my details to you

My name is jarisa savur
            My application number is bn[protected]
            I have to mention the city.. It happens only in rpo-koramangala-bangalore, before 2 months i tweete my agony to hon'ble minister sushma swaraj to help me to get my passport, but my effort was in vain. Becoz i am an ordinary citizen, i thought since ma'am attended some noted people like mr. Abhinav bindra (Olympic gold medallist). Thinking that it may happen to me, but i am ordinary man in the eyes of many high people, probably we people may get noticed only when we commit mistake or send some harsh tweet then we are taken to custody.. What to do sir.?. How to survive.?. On this kind of platform.. Who will help me.. I know i am perfect.. But no one is there to hear me..
            It is unfortunate.. take courage sir,
            I had applied my passport 2 months ago in normal quota.police has submitted clear report before 1 month.but still Passport is not despatched.Status shows it is under review of Passport people.i need it very badly.please do the needful.

I applied for passport 2 months back. I was in Chennai at that time and was getting transferred to my home Bangalore. So I applied from Bangalore as I live here. When I was called for Police Verification I told the officer very clearly that within 4 days I will getting transferred here so I have applied from Bangalore. After one month when I checked the status, it said "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office". So I called Customer Care, they told me to contact RPO. So I went there and was told that I have to give penalty of Rs.5000 just because I was in a different district when applied. I am not at all satisfied by the whole process and now I have to give penalty just because I told the truth. I could have easily told I work in Bangalore office because I was coming back in 4 days permanently. But instead I told the truth. For that I have to pay a penalty of Rs 5000.

I really would appreciate if the passport office can help me out. its not possible for me to go the RPO everyday.

My Details :
              File Number BN[protected]
              Given Name ASHISH
              Surname YADAV
              Type of Application Normal
              Application Received on Date 05/10/2015
              Status Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office

Passport Office Bangalore — Wrongly mentioned pincode

Respected sir/madam, I recently noticed my year ago passport has wrongly mentioned my pincode. How do i get it corrected? Kindly guide me with the proceedures.

father name is wrong

Printed father name is wrong... ANIL KUMAR PRAKASH is the rite name... But dey have printed ANIL LUMAR PRAKASH. FILE NO- BN2BN[protected]
              Respected Sir/Madam
              File number:BN[protected]
              My passport verification is completed my police in hebbal police station and the file is moved to commissioner office but still there is no response from the commisioner office from last 1 month.There is a lot of delay in the passport verifucation.
              Kindly do the needful help

Me, my brother my mother - we three, thro' online, applied for passport and got the allotment date today; we were issued token after standing in the queue for 2 hours; when we went for documents verification, we three were rejected for so many reasons told; we saw broker's applicants were all successful in finishing! We feel brokers are given chance. It was in Lalbhag rd office. Not only we, all online applicants felt the same; unfortunately, the checklist given was not clear; we've lost the fee of ₹3000 plus today! Innocent citizens should not be taken for a ride.
                It's bad; Responsible Passport officers should give explanation;
                My friend experience also was the same last month.

I have applied for passport in december 2014 and untill now may 28 2015 i have not recieved a police verification also, and no updates in th sttuss in visited to passport office no good response in a passport office they say its in processing same response from 3 months and now its urgent please consider the issue as priority and help me in the processing of passport Thanks and Regards Name : Sheela Date of birth : 02/06/1991 ARN: 14-[protected] File No : BN[protected]

Dear sir, I am mangalamma from nelamangala rural bangalore. I applied for new passport on 6th may 2015.My file no is bn[protected]...

Dear Sir my passport still not get almost 8 months done I clear all police inquiry as required . But why not get my passport please dispatched my passport ASAP . File Number BN[protected] Date of Birth 08/09/1994 Given Name SYEDA UMME BATOOLA Type of Application Normal Application Received on 24/07/2014 Thanks & regards

As an address proof I submitted company HR letter which got issued by HR department in original letter head-pad. All the documents got verified in enquiry counter and screening counter where my application got submitted. But in final stage, passport executive told me this HR letter is not acceptable. I provided my registered rent agreement which was issued by stamp & registration department of karnatka authority and this was registered and could be used anywhere. But he told this is not registered and I can not process your request. He was not ready to provide any details, on what basis he is rejecting my application. I waited for the entire day in passport office, took leave form my organization ; All got wasted. I got really disappointed with this and would like to take appropriate action against such uneducated peoples who are working for Indian Government. I am waiting for a positive response from you. Thanks & regards Anurag nigam

Sir/Madam, I have received my passport on 07/03/2015 but in that in name of father field, my mother's is written as well as...

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Passport on 27th November 2014 in Normal method. I had my police verification successfully done. After one week of my police verification, I checked my status it's showing "Police Verification Report for your Passport is under review at Regional Passport Office.After Police Verification Report is found clear, passport will be dispatched. You would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched". From more than two months status has not been updated. I called the call center to know about this issue, they told me to lodge an complaint. Still no change in status. Kindly help me to get my passport as early as possible. Regards Kousar Banu. File Number BN[protected] Date of Birth 24/01/1971

Hello sir/madam,
                          i am VIKESH M N and my passport file number BN[protected] which has finished passport verification...

Hello sir, My Wife Passport Status showing has been printed for a long time.You would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched. Please let me know when it will be dispatched.req you to dispatch asap File numb : BN[protected]. Thanking you in advance.

* Applied for renewal of passport on[protected] vide apllication- no-Nn[protected], token no-N261. * Kept the my on hold...

Hi Sir, I have applied for passport on 28-Feb-2014. My file no. is BN[protected]. My passport Status in Printing from 2 months - "Police Report has been submitted by Commissioner Office, District Bangalore and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch." Please help.

Dear Sir, I have applied passport on 23rd May 2014, police verification done on 16th June 2014 since then status is...
                              Dear Sir, I have applied passport on 17th July 2014, police verification done on 3rd August .But from 6th August my passport...