Passport Office Bareilly Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 17, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Bareilly

Having problems with Passport Office Bareilly?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Bareilly customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Bareilly

Passport Office Bareilly Head Office Address

Vikas Jyoti Commercial Complex, II and III floor, BDA Building, Priyadarshini Nagar
Bareilly
Bareilly District
Uttar Pradesh

Passport Office Bareilly Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 58 1230 2031

Passport Office Bareilly reviews & complaints(49)

Dear sir/madam complaint against nali blockeg & overflow water lending in road & mosquito r very much hard
Passport Office Bareilly customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam,

We have not received passport cover to till date after booked on 14 may 2022,
    I already complained on this issue at [passport.[protected]@tatainternational.com] on dated 04 June 2022 but soloution is nill.

please look into this issue,
    passport cover receipt attached

consignment number : EX[protected]IN...
    It has been almost 1.5 months since my passport investigation but till today my passport has not arrived.. Called passport office many times but never felt busy, keeps telling the number.. my sir / madam is requesting you that Please check and give me the grace to get the update.. you will be very kind thank you.....

File number - BL[protected] and BL[protected]

Passport not received till yet. It is showing status at Bareilly office. Please dispatch as soon as possible. I it's highly urgent

It shows your service is very pathetic.

Hi I applied for passport on 1 dec 2021 . On 7dec2021 my police verification was done . From 14 dec 2021 i m getting this same status i.e pv report is under consideration it's been 3 mnths but I didn't get any update. Many times I tried to call barielly RPO on their landline no. But I didn't get any response I sent them email also but no reply . It's been 3 mnths since my police verification was done . Pls inform me what is the status when...

I am Sandeep Yadav. I applied for the passport of my son "REYANSH YADAV" from Amroha POPSK on 22/12/21. It's around one month and the passport status is still showing "Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents." since 30 December 2021. His file number is BL01C[protected]. Can you please check and let me know why it is taking too much time in processing the passport even when it is regulated by the government that your passport should be delivered to you within one month.

I m from u.p Moradabad I have given my passport the police verification is done I work in Delhi so going to barely is not possible for me all the time police verification was done on 2 jan 2022 but passport status is showing under process at r.p.o
        Kindly help I’ll lost everything if I don’t get this passport asap
        Application no -BL[protected]
        same issue with my wife’s passport
        Her application no-BL[protected]

My mom and dad went to passpot office but saw the too bad behaviour who sell passport cover which is not important to anyone. I am also working with thomascook delhi branch. Request you to please look into this. They don't have have manner how to speak elders..
          Please look into this asap..

Sir mera passport abhi tak nahi aya h..
            08/01/2020
            Ko apply kiya abhi tak nahi aya .

Sir please usko jald se jald bhejane ki kirpa kare.

This is with reference to the passport cover which was issued to my mother whose name is lakhvinder kaur w/o kulvinder singh and my father whose name is kulvinder singh s/o surjeet singh. As they both are illetrate and passport cover seller forcely sell the passport cover to my parents and said if you will not purchase the cover then you will not get the passport and you passport get reject. I was also requested to the guard that please send...
              File no. Bl01c[protected]
              My self vineet aggarwal, i applied for my passport on date 24 april 2019 but i havnt recieved my passport till now. Its already across two months till date when i applied and hvnt get it.. Kindly work on my complain and help me to get my passport as soon as possible. I went to resonal office around 15 days before and they said your report is all fine and you will get your passport in around 10-12 days but i...
              I got mail that police verification request has been sent to sp office district rampur u. P on 12 feb 2019 agaisnt file no. Bl[protected] but still i did not get any enquiry fron police station. Upon asking on this in police station they said that they did not get any intimation regarding my query. It's been around more than 2 month.
              I do not know where communciation is lagging.
              Kinldy do the needful......
              Dear sir/mam
              I have applied for passport on[protected] at passport seva kendra rampur up under the name of vidhya devi, mobile number-[protected]
              File number-bl01c[protected] and dob[protected] and my police verification is also done at thana swar but its been more than two months and still status shows online that (Police verification report for passport application is under review at the regional passport office) and even...

Myself garima gangwar, i have applied for passport on 7th aug 2018. At psk office pilibhit.

My file no: is bl01c[protected].

I am a government employee of allahabad bank and i also proved noc from my department and same is valid for 6 months only.

It almost 2 months and above after applied. As i have got an opportunity to travel abroad through company. So company and me...

3 o[censored]s came to passport office bareilly on 18/6/18 for applying fresh passport, but your employee, didn't give the bill of passport cover to 2 o[censored]s... For which we have already payed in cash on the counter itself... Please e-mail /post me the bill as soon as possible and please make some arrangements for the waiting room because the people residing outside the bareilly come a bit earlier thats why they have to stand under ther sun in a temp. Of 43 degrees

Sir
                Mere passport ki police inquari k baad 24/04/2018 ko last msg current
                Address ka aaya.
                Jiske baad abhi tak koi b msg nahi prapt hua.
                Same date par online k babjud frds k passport recieve b ho chuke hain
                Plz sir help

Bl[protected]
                Dob 11/06/1995
                Mohd rehan khan
                [protected]...

My name is sanjeet kumar s/o rajesh kumar. I was applied for passport on march 2017. But i was not at home when my passport was issued.in my absence passport went to sentback. So please resend my passport again. My file number is bl[protected]. I need passport urgently for my job. I hope you read this matter seriously and take action immediately. Thankyou
                Jan 25, 2018
                Updated by [email protected]
                My name is sanjeet Kumar s/o Rajesh kumar.I was applied for passport on March 2017.but i was not at home when my passport was issued.in my absence passport went to sentback.so please resend my passport again.my file number is bl[protected].i need passport urgently for my job . i hope you read this matter seriously and take action immediately.thankyou

I was applied for passport before one year ago but i did not get passport. I already submitted all the documents and affidavit but no one take action. I hope you will take this matter seriously and take action immediately.
                  Name - sanjeet kumar s/o rajesh kumar
                  File no.[protected]
                  Address-bilsi, street no. 5, ward no. 1, post office - bilsi, police station - bilsi, teshil-bilsi, disst. - badaun, pin no. - 243633

Dear concern,

I was visit bareilly passport office on 6th november 17, but still nothing progress in my passport file, same status is showing from first day than online check.
                    I need to travel overseas in 2nd week of december 2017. I literally affired to take my passport, request you to please take care on priority. I was expecting within 30 to 35 days, it's already delayed as per our government said process improvement...

My father visited passport office bareilly.in his old passport there is a typographical error in his name. All his marksheet dated back to 1960's has correct spelling of name. When he visited passport office for renewal of old passport he was repeatedly turned away by passport office claiming this is his error and cannot be rectified. But as per passport seva rules and regulations guideline book any minor change in name can be rectified easily on submission of required documents.

My father has all the documents necessary for making the changes but still he is being turned away by the authorities. He is a senior citizen and i request you to please help me in this case.