Passport Office Bareilly Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 17, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Bareilly

Having problems with Passport Office Bareilly?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Bareilly customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Bareilly

Passport Office Bareilly Head Office Address

Vikas Jyoti Commercial Complex, II and III floor, BDA Building, Priyadarshini Nagar
Bareilly
Bareilly District
Uttar Pradesh

Passport Office Bareilly Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 58 1230 2031

Passport Office Bareilly reviews & complaints page 2

Visited today (10/08/2017) for fresh passport. My appointment was at 2:00pm but arrived at 10:30am because I had appointment with doctor at hospital at 9:30am so thought to arrive early today and After seeing doctor I've reached at PSK. As we reached it was raining and there was no place to stand or sit, no shed where we can hide our self from rain and storms. As the crowd was standing in one cornor we also stood there. No doubt that staff and service is outstanding 10/10 but they should make some kind of car parking where people can park, doesn't matter even if you start charging for that. Make a canteen where people can sit and have some snacks, it's like increasing your business and profit both the things at a same time, it will be reliable for people too who are coming for passport service. From 11am till 1pm my mom was sitting on floor outside the psk just coz she can't stand more than couple of minutes and PSK don't have enough money to provide a chair as well. Well in India who cares for others ?? No one everyone is after money

Thanks to the staff of PSK who gave their best 👍🏼
Passport Office Bareilly customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 15, 2018
mohd hifzan's response
internet
Hello sir i am mohammad hifzan. i have applied for pcc because i am going abroad. i have done 6 days to summit online application form but i am not getting appointment date. please tell me . what should i do now.

Respected sir/mam i am sarvjeet singh i have pad an amount of date 10/02/2017 time 3:35 pm online through bank of baroda tilhar by visa card no. [protected]
    Payment status failded"
    Application reference number [protected]
    Transaction amount rs. 2017/-
    Date 10/02/2017 time 3:35 pm
    Type of application normal
    Please refund my payment in my bank acount as soon as possible

Sir i applied for passport in december 2015 my police verification was not cleared so i sent the answes regarding this problem but still i m not recevied any response for pv so pls sir i request u to send re police verification as soon as possible..my file no - BL[protected] and dob-15/06/1994
      Hallo
      want curretion in my wife pasport
      I want my name currect
      ( in my wife passport )

my name dilnawaz

I m living in Saudi Arabia
      what documents required kindly let me know

My name is Ankur Varshney I have two passport applications for me and my wife bearing appl. no. BL[protected] & BL[protected] respectively Query raised 3ppf form were asked for and the same had been submitted with attestation and police recommendation yet there has been no action or further processing has been done.

My name is akhil singh i am giving a complaint about my passport. My i was submit a form for new passport on 26 / 6 / 2015.File no.Bl[protected]. I am living in kasganj. There is be a very time when my passport is initated. Its a too late time so please quickly dispatch it as soon as
          Ur sincerly

Hi sir, I applied for fresh passport and my Appointment Date 08/05/2015 in PSK Bareilly.I have also done the police verification.My police verification failed.I do not know, why my police verification fail. I went to passport for knowing reason of my passport is ready or not. So please look in to matter and respond as soon as possible. Please find the detail below name -- Nitin kumar dob - 10th july 1989 file no. BL[protected]. Regards: Nitin Kumar Email_id [protected]@gmail.com

Hi sir, I applied for fresh passport and my Appointment Date 08/05/2015 in PSK Bareilly.I have also done the police verification.My police verification failed.I do not know, why my police verification fail. I went to passport for knowing reason of my passport is ready or not. So please look in to matter and respond as soon as possible. Please find the detail below name -- Nitin kumar dob - 10th july 1989 file no. BL[protected]. regards Nitin Kumar

This is to bring in your notice that the file no BL[protected] is not yet closed( till 24th April 2015) but when i visited PSK Bareilly with all the documents on 22nd April 2015, the lady sitting at collection counter told me that the above mentioned file no has been closed and i need to reapply for the passport.As i stay in Dhampur (150 km far) its not possible for me to visit your place again and again when mistake is not from my side.
                Now, Guide me the right direction asap.
                Waiting for your response.

passport regarding complaint sir I applied for passport in 16 th of January 2015 .the process involving in it is in last stage .my status is showing that Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Rampur and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch. I got this staus before 8 to 9 days before .I still not got any kind of status for printed and dispatch. I want to know how much time will it take. File no.BL[protected] date of birth 01/07/1995 date of application 16/01/2015 Name shubham chauhan application submitted in Bareily psk sir it is my humble required to displatch it as soon as possible..plzz Close
                  sir actually i have to go to singapore .so please try to reslove this problem.

I applied for new passport in April 2012 but I did not get my passport till now. I drafted so many letters related delay in passport for issue my passport soon with correct name, date of birth and parmanent address. My passport file number is BLY-Z[protected]. I checked status before drafting the complaint letter to you so I found that my name is showing Naveen Kumar Saxena in passport status but my real name is Naveen Shanker Saxena in my all original documents what I submitted with passport application and I submitted also a Bank DD of Rs. 1, 000/-. I tried so much to get issued my passport in right way with no mistake but I failed to do this becoze of passport officer bareilly who is responsible for issuing me my passport with no mistake. I have submitted my all importants documents's notary attested copies to fill up correct information in passport but officer did not issue my passport till now. I have submitted DD of Rs 1, 000/- with all important documents's copies and I have proof of it. I request you that please issue my passport soon with correct name what is Naveen Shanker Saxena, and all other important information otherwise I will have to take help of Court to get justice for
                    sir may pasport not riseeve (momeen.14_[protected])

RESPECTED SIR,
                      I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT ON 31/01/2012 OF ME AND MY MOTHER FROM MY DISTRIC PASSPORT CELL i.e. ETAH. MY NAME IS SWAPNIL AGRAWAL AND MY FILE NO IS BLYZ080028 AND DOB IS 10/08/1991. AND MY MOTHER NAME IS KALPAPA AGRAWAL AND HER FILE NO IS BLYZ080029 and DOB IS 25/09/1964. SIR I HAVE NOT GOT ANY INFORMATION TILL NOW BUT POLICE ENQUIRY IS BEING TAKEN WITHIN 1 MONTH OF APPLYING MY PASSPORT.SO SIR PLS PROVIDE ME INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OF THESE FILE NO.

SWAPNIL AGRAWAL
                      agrawal.[protected]@gmail.com
                      phone no:-[protected]
                      RESPECTED SIR,
                      I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY BROTHER WIFE PASSPORT ON 2010 OF ME .HER NAME IS DEEP MALA W/O SHRI DURGESH KUMAR AND HER FILE NUMBER IS BLYJ2406270 YA 73. AND DOB IS 12/04/1980. SIR I HAVE NOT GOT ANY INFORMATION TILL NOW BUT POLICE ENQUIRY IS CLERED AND LIU INQUIRY HAS BEEN CLEARED. BUT HER PASPORT NOT RECVD TILL NOW. I AM WAINTING LONG TIME SO SIR PLS PROVIDE ME INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OF THESE FILE NO.

VINOD KUMAR
                      vinod.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                      phone no:-[protected]

I WAITING FOR CLEARENCE OF PASSPORT

Dear Sir

My application details are as below:

Name: Vinod Singh
                      Date of birth 01/06/1981
                      Passport no. F .2326588 have submitted my passport for renewal with Birmingham consulate in UK on the 26th of March 2012(receipt no – GBRBP 0216212).

I am still waiting for my passport to arrive. It has been nine months I have submitted my passport and still no progress on it.

I have some problems back at home and I have to travel to India which I cannot do until I receive my passsport.

I request you to kindly process the renewal quickly so that I can travel to India. kindly provide me an estimate time when will I receive the passport.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Vinod Singh

Dear team,

As I've applied for the New PASSPORT on 15.03.2012 & got the File No. A023494, Complete Police verification was also held at that time but till now i'vent received the PASSPORT, as i've also checked online for the status & it is showing that it is likey to be despatch by 31.05.2012, But after that there is no Response from the Authority as i tried to call many times on the given no's on the Website, inspite of all this i have also sended the mail to Shri Sitaram Yadav as he is the manging authorised person there but he not even single time replied over it.

So Requested to look in to the matter

Hoping to hear from you at your Earliest possible

Parvez Ahmed

passport — passport not received even after 4 months

I applied for the Passport on 4th jan 2008 .But i did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is Z[protected]. from last one n half month : " Passport number G7728471 is allotted. Passport preparation is underway.." .'But i did not get the passport till today[protected]. I used to do the mail to passport office regulary but no response was there from their side.Also No body is picking up the phone there.

Now i am not getting what to do ????
                        The present status is : 'Passport number G7728471 is allotted. Passport preparation is underway.
                        '
                        But i did not get the passport till now...

Please help...
                        Contact no : +91-[protected]
                        Add :28 GOLDEN JUBLEE APARTMENTS ROHINI SEC-11 EXTN. DELHI-110085
                        iam Ratish Kumar from Patna an year ago ihad applied a passport on jan/07 &the ref no is a001271 but i did not recived my passport till now earlier i had also send a mail on this site but waiting for response .the passport site always shows no records found only once it was came for verification in my village and it could not completed as i am studying in gurgaon and when the verification came i was not aware of being not informed late when i approach there on leave they said it was send back as i was not available later my father who is at border took an urgent leave went to the office and meet the passport officer they said to registry the application with present address stated on the application i did the same and we sent 4 months ago in jan2008 to patna where we had applied for but its almost been 1 year 4 months and not yet prepared my passport please advise i wanted it on urgently as i wanted to go for my MBA which could not completed i donot know how long will it take more to have the passport .

kindly look into the matter and do the needful.i would be grateful to you.
                        An early reply would be highly appreciated.
                        regards
                        Ratish Kumar

passport not received after renewal — passport not recieved after renewal

Hyderabad Passport office
                        File No. f 010127 dated 12.03.2008
                        Passport No. U374355

Deposited my passport No. U374355 for renewal on the 12.03.2008 but have not received back till date. Enquiring there they say that police report not yet received. does it take more than seven months to get a police report. Please advice.

thanks
                        rajendra chopra

passport — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED AFTER 4 MONTHS

Respected Passport Officer Lucknow,
                        My file no is LKO A23906808. Till date I have not received my passport not even verification has been conducted. Where as my mother has received her passport. We both had applied for the same on 19.12.2008. Please check the status and speed up the process.
                        Preeti

passport — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED AFTER 4 MONTHS OF SUBMITTING

I have given my sons passport who is a minor for renewal on 4 of February . It was to expire in March.After nearly 3 months the police enquiry came but till today the passport is not received.
                        Status on enquiry page shows police enquiry awaited.
                        If it takes so long and so much harassment for a renewal of a passport how can the citizens have faith in the passport office.Papers claim that passport is being given in a months time how far is this true.
                        The passport details are as follows
                        Name Mohammad Ikram Saeed
                        Date of birth 06/01/1995
                        File number F002712
                        Email id [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Hope you will kindly take action and mail at the id given above
                        Thanking You
                        Mrs Saeed

Passport Office Bareilly — delay in passport dispatch

I have been submitted my passport application on 23/02/2012.
                          Police verification has been cleared on 25/03/2012 but despatch of passport is still pending
                          my passport sequence no. BLY-A[protected]
                          My mobile no. [protected]
                          Email [protected]@gmail.com...

I would like to bring to your notice that I had applied for passport in January,2012 in DPC mainpuri UP. And Police verification also done in January but on status page application date is displaying in aprail.

Previusly, Your status page was showing that my passport would be dispeched till 24 of may, 2012. After this date it is showing below message since last one month.
                          “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time”
                          According to above message, it is promissing that passport would be dispeched in one week, but I am seeing this message since last one month.

I request you kindly Provide my passport number/Passport at earliest.

My Application detail is as mentioned below:
                          File Reference Number : BLY-Z[protected]
                          Date of Birth :[protected]
                          Application Date :[protected]

Passport Office Bareilly. — Delay in issue of Passport

I applied for my passport on april 25 2008, both equiries, at my home as well as here in Roorkee have been done by the police and all the formalities have been completed.Its irrational that even after such a long timespan, I have not got the passport when govt. talks about delivering the passport in maximum of 45 days.I am now desperate for this thing, and this, I think, would bear some fruit.

my application no. A[protected]
                          Inquiry of passport Saluddin
                          Passport No A046865

Bareilly Passport Office — Delay in passport issue

Sub : Delay in passport issue. Passport - Name change not processed even after 45 days of application

Respected Sir,
                          I would like to bring this to your kind notice, that I, Mrs. Divanshi Kakkar, W/o Mr. Yash Kakkar had applied for a new passport with my new name after my marriage at the Bareilly Passport office. The application form along with the required documents and fees was deposited at the Bareilly office on 29th December, 2008 and the receipt reference number is [protected] with the File number O005193.

My old passport number is B1033944. I have still not received my new passport and the status available on the website shows as "Police Verification waived off and file under process" continuously for the last more than one month, i.e around 50 days now.

Request your help in expiditing the process so I can travel soon and join my husband working and settled abroad.

Divanshi Kakkar
                          [protected]/[protected]
                          Bareilly
                          I want to apply for passport. Please provide me address of DPC Mainpuri.

My name is Piyush Kant Patel I applied for my passport on 4th Jan 2012, the equiry, at my home in Budaun have been done by the police and all the formalities have been completed. After such a long timespan, I have not got the passport and any imformation about it. While Govt. talks about delivering the passport in maximum of 45 days.

kindly consider my matter seriously because I badly need it.

my application no. A[protected]
                            DOB. 11-OCT-1987
                            Delay in Receiving Passport
                            My name is neeraj I applied for my passport on 30th march 2012, I am gov servant and i submmeted possport file with N.O.C. N.O.C. given by zila basic shiksha adhikari pilibhit U.P. formalities have been completed. After such a long timespan, I have not got the passport and any imformation about it. While Govt. talks about delivering the passport in maximum of 45 days.

kindly consider my matter seriously because I badly need it.

my application no. G[protected]
                            DOB. 05-may-1976
                            deer sir/maddam

i am furkan ahemed file no.- A[protected] dob- 20/07/2012
                            i checked my passport status, my police report is clear and passport expected to be dispatched on 30-6-12.
                            but i did'nt get my passport. please give me the right information.

To whom it may concern
                              dear sir/mam,
                              This is my second time in last two year for the passport application.I have regart to say that in our passport office no one is willing to work from top to bottom all are same. If we call in office to chk the application status no one give us the correct anwser.i think u all are forgeting that u are paid for this.U are sitting there to assit the consumer need .I have come twice in yr office to submit my form.bocz wht i came to know after submiting my applicationin y r office that yr very efficiant staff has lost my application.i came all the way from bijnor to barily just to submit my form just b'coz of yr efficianstaff but this not the end o[censored]r efficiancy.now from last 6 month i hv no idea dt wats going on abt my passport From my side my police verication is done nd police has given the clear report to concern Dept. L.I.U verification is also clear and last update on ur application status chek website was expected date of passport delivery was 29th of nov but now no update available on ur website.I tried ctc ur office ctc no but either no one pick up the call or if they pickup call but not willing to answer .ur atomated enquiry no is also not working.how can a comman man ctc u and know abt his application status.kindky help ur consumer and don't forget ur sitting in the office b'coz consumer need ur assistant.
                              Thanks & Brgds
                              Anuj kr bhatnagar
                              applcation no-A041251 (aug 2011) Barily

Name - Nawazish Furqan
                                File Reference Number : BLY-A[protected]
                                Mob. No.: [protected]
                                Application Date :[protected]
                                Place:Passport office - Bareilly
                                The police enquiry has been done.
                                although it has been 6 months, i have not received my passport. i request you to look out for this matter.

STATUS :
                                It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.

Since then 2 months have passed and still the status has not changed.
                                Name- Jayveer singh
                                File reference no- A045470
                                Mo.no-[protected]
                                Application date- 22/09/11
                                Passport office- Bareilly
                                Police enquiry has been done.
                                When, i search my passport status online it shows police report has not been received. I need my passport urgently. Please solve this problem.
                                I really disappointed with this department.
                                Passport office- Bareilly
                                Police enquiry has been done
                                File Reference Number : BLY-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                                > Applicant's Name : MOHAMMAD KHUSHNOOD Applicant's Date of Birth :
                                >[protected]
                                > STATUS :
                                > Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

I need my passport but still now i m not getting any response
                                Please do needful and deliver my passport as soon as possible.
                                I need my passport but still now i m not getting any response
                                Please do needful and deliver my passport as soon as possible.
                                file no is A005322 and name vikas kumar verma
                                NAME ZAKIR HUSAIN
                                FILE NO. BL[protected]

DATE OF BIRTH 03/03/1991

i have done police verification from my town police station but i have not received any information from passport office in fever of receiving the documents from the police station and i don't know that my passport dispatched or not please inform me
                                about my statu
                                We have been submitted our application[protected] and it is all ready accepted by passport department bareilly.I have seen my application status on the website.it is showing delayed in passport delivery since two months.but they are not updating form last two months.Plz reply me when you will send my parents passport.plz update me as soon as possible.

File No.BLY-A[protected]

Mohammad salman
                                I all ready seen this comment which you are sending me.Just I am asking you when you will send my parents passport.you need any more formalities.in my knowledge all formalities have been done.plz update me as soon as possible

Flie No.-BLY-A[protected]

Mohammad salman
                                Kingdom of saudi arabia

Subject: Status of my Passport Application No.BLY Z080017 /2011
                                  I , Jameel Ahmad applied for the passport of my daughter on January 20, 2011 to Bareilly regional office through my Etah district passport office with the following details: :
                                  Name: Aleena Ahmad date of birth 04.03.1998
                                  Father’s Name: Jamil Ahmad Mother's name shamim bano
                                  Application No.: BLY Z080017 /11
                                  On the website of passport office following message is being displayed -
                                  Furnish a Joint Affidavit from parents duly signed by mother & father on Rs.10 stamp paper regarding purpose of visit from Magistrate of Notary Public.
                                  I have sent the above affidavit IN ORIGINAL to Bareilly office through registered post no. RU[protected] IN dated 17.08.2011 but no responce ireceived from passport office . SO ONCE AGAIN i send a photo copy of the said affidavit to bareilly office by registerd post no.EU 82121096 OIN dated 12.10.2011, AFTER THAT I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM BAREILLY PASSPORT OFFICE demanding a declaration from parents on annexure "H". once again i have sent the obove said declaration { with the original letter which they have sent me on demand by office } by registerd post no.EU[protected]IN dated 11.11.2011 . Till date there is no change in the status of the application. I tried to call several times on the Bareilly office phone no but of no use.
                                  Interestingly, I have applied for my own passport along with the passport for my younger daughter with the above passport application on the same date. I have received mine as well as my younger daughter passport 60 days ago. I have submitted all the documents required in the application already.
                                  Kindl help me to find out the status of my daughter’s passport application.
                                  With Kind regards,
                                  Sincerely,
                                  Jamil Ahmad
                                  Punjab National Bank, Etah-207001(UP)

Dear Concern
                                    I applied for a fresh passport in April 2011 at my district passport office in firozabad .I have not recieved the passport yet.The status on the website is "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO".This statement is very confusing and misleading.I havenot recieved any letter from the passport authorities.
                                    Is there any way that I can contact RPO by phone or by e-mail?

It will be helpful if you suggest me a way to get it sorted without going there because the RPO is 200Kms from my residence.My Application no. is BLY z360700.

Ankit Shukla

dear sir
                                      I had applied for passport on 07.10.2009. that time my passport had hold for pp form then three times I summited pp form then re inquiry has come on 27.12.2010.after that both inquiry has complete on 06.01.2011 but there is no update on status till now. so please take a corrective action .

my file no.- A[protected]

Avinash Upadhyay
                                      no update in status
                                      dear sir
                                      I had applied for passport on 04.10.2011. that time my passport verification was not clear due to unavailable on home but after that i done the reminder form and again the varification has been completed and till now i m not seeing any updation in the status .

no update in status
                                      dear sir
                                      I had applied for passport on 13.1.2012. that time my passport verification was not clear due to unavailable on home but after that i done the reminder form and again the verifications has been completed and till now i m not seeing any updating in the status .
                                      my file no.- Z160074/12
                                      date of birth 30/04/1983
                                      Brij pal singh
                                      dear sir
                                      I had applied for passport on 04.10.2011. varification has been completed and till now i did not recieved the passport and the status shows it will dispatch till the 26th apr but till now the state is same and also i did not get the passport .
                                      Mohammad Khushnood

Please deliver my passport !