Passport Office Ghaziabad Customer Care

India - 201002

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Passport Office Ghaziabad related photos (40)

Passport Office Ghaziabad Complaints & Reviews

er.gaurav
sir ,
I have submitted an application form for the issue of Fresh passport on 31/03/2011.
The File reference no. is A[protected]. But still we have not received the passport.
the status showing is that The police report is incomplete and the case is being examined.
while my police verification is complete on date 21/04/2011.

We wish to know the meaning of the status and the problem in this application.

Kindly revert back to us on mob no. [protected].

The applicant name is Mr. Gaurav Kulshrestha.

Waiting for your response.

Gaurav Kulshrestha
When will my passport dispatch ...
passport number- GZBA01272211
I have submitted an application form for the issue of Fresh passport on 15/03/2011.
The File reference no. is A[protected]
We wish to know the meaning of the status and the problem in this application.

Kindly revert back to us on mob no.[protected]

The applicant name is Mr. Rakesh Chauhan
Note-Any query please send my Email id-sandeepkk.[protected]@gmail.com
Waiting for your response.

Rakesh chauhan

indiaconsumer

I have submitted my application for issuing of passport on[protected] file no GZB-A04357510, police verification and CID enquiry from Noida has been done.
    Police verification from Pune has also been done as the place of residence in the last one year was Noida and Pune. It was dispatched from Pune on 8th april'11.

I have still not received the passport. Please look into the matter and help me to receive my passport.

Sarika Rani

gpawan1981
      I (Pawan Gupta), Passport File No: GZBA05467810 submitted the form on[protected] and its being almost more then 2 months, i have not yet get the passport. I checke sad the status on the passport site it shows "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined ",

I still not get the means of these words as i have being cleared by the police man came to my house. and i have not being informed about this.

As i am working in IT industry, it's being very usual to go out of india for business purpose/meetings.

Please update me about it.
      thanks

pawan gupta
      I (Sumit Chhabra), Passport File No: GZBA00314611 submitted the form on[protected] and its being almost 1 and half month, i have not yet get the passport. I checked the status on the passport site it shows "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined ",

I still not get the meaning of these words as i have being cleared by the police man came to my house. and i have not being informed about this.

Please update me about it.
      thanks

Sumit Chhabra

passport officer ghaziabad — Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

DEAR SIR
      I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 02/09/2011 MY APPLICATION NO IS File Reference Number : GZB-Z[protected]. BUT I HAVE RECD A ERROR Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined.HOW MANY DAYS MY CASE WILL BE EXAMINED.

WITH THANKS & REGARDS
      ANKITA VARSHNEY
      CONTACT NO. [protected]
      IN SO MANY CASES IT IS COMING
      DEAR SIR
      I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 23/02/2012 MY APPLICATION NO IS File Reference Number : GZB-A[protected]. BUT I HAVE RECD A ERROR Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined.HOW MANY DAYS MY CASE WILL BE EXAMINED.

WITH THANKS & REGARDS

for...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Passport Services

deepakgoy1987
        Respect Sir /mam,
        My name is Deepak Goyal and I am lived in Jattari (aligarh) u.p. pin code- 202137 .
        I am applying for passport in ghaziabad office in 22 - july 2010 and my file no. is GZBA03433610.
        but i do not get passport till now and status passport is police report is not submitted because they lost my enquiry form . so please help me .

Regards:-
        Name :-Deepak goyal
        Mobile No. - [protected]
        E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Passport Office Ghaziabad — regarding my passport..

i have applied for passport in November 2011....and police confirmation has been cleared and police confirmation also sent to passport office, but any action is not taking regarding my passport..... Please do something about this.,.......it is urgent for me.....and my file number is z160206/12 .

mahesh1709
          Application Date:[protected]
          Grievance:
          Hello,Please look at the matter, The Passport of Manvi Aggarwal is still panding with your office, we already submitted all documents therefore we request for sending the passport of Manvi aggarwal.

MANVI AGGARWAL 1709, Sec-37 ARUN VIHAR ,NOIDA PIN 201303

Regards:-
          Mahesh Aggarwal
          NOIDA ,NCR of DELHI
          This has reference to our telephonic talk regarding delay in ssuing passport by the ghaziabad passport office, the details are as below
          was done police visited at home and also called to police station
          taken requiste document and photograph same was done by the crime branch also, there after I approached passport office on account of the remark mentioned in the web site of passport office i.e Application has been transfered to policy section.Pl see PRO.who has conveyed that police has sent the verification without putting official stamp therefore the verification form has been returned to police deptt
          when I approached the police deptt the concerned officer MrArvind Tewari mob no [protected] has conveyed thatthe verification form has been sent to passport office on 1-4-2011 also he has shown the recpt of the passport office, under the above circumstances I do not know what to whom to approach as more than 13 months passed I have been running police deptt to passport office no outcome as web site is still showing the same remrk as mentioned above.
          dt 5-72011

I have been requesting rigrously for the last 6 months but no responce
          as remark on web site and SMS remain unchanged for the last 8 months that the file has been sent to policy section, kindly get the file and do the needful

I applied for the passport at collection center Agra on[protected].Even all the formalities including local investigation unit and police verification has been completed. Still i have not get the passport. My file reference number -GZB-Z003242.

Name - Raghvendra Singh, AGRA
          Mo. No. [protected]

pramodagrawal
            Dear Sir

I ( Pramod Chandra Agrawal ) have submitted my Passport Application for its renewal vide "File No GZB B009090 10 "Dt 30.07.2010 along with all neccessary documents .
            Police & CID varication has completed about a month back and submitted photograph & address proof copy of Voter ID to both as per their need .
            Regrett to let you know that on checking it still shows on nett that
            "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT RECEIVED "
            I request your goodself to kindly look into this matter & expedite the same

Thanks & Rgds

Agrawal P.C.

HANKS

My Name is Deepak Kumar . I have applied for my passport on 25/11/2010 vied file no. GZBA050877. But till now I have not got my passport from the passport office. & not received any information regarding why not completed”, All the Police inquiry etc. had already been completed in the year 2010 itself. As per net status Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined. I don’t understand why but still not received any information from department. You are hereby requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
            Deepak Tomar

avesh
              I TAMREJ ALI applied for reneval of passport since[protected] till now i haven't get my passport or any response from them.when I go the regional passport office ghaziabad ,than they tells me my passport file is in Muzaffarnagar office for some clearence and when i go to muzaffar nagar they tells me that my file is in Ghaziabad office.they havn't give me positive response and they don't tell me the reason for delayed in my passport.sir plz tells me what i should do.

File Reference Number : GZB-A[protected]

Applicant's Name : TAMREJ ALI
              Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

Application has been transferred to concerned Passport Office
              it is a serious problem
              I have listen that Now anybody / Indian citizen can easily get new Passport even in three days
              so I say that this problem must solve soon
              all the citizen must be entertain with officially manners and like a hounoury way
              I Yashi Rani Goel ( D.o.B[protected] submitted application for Renewal of pass-port on 06-10-10.
              File no GZB B[protected]. Police verification was done on 02-11-10.He took 2nos proofs address, 2nos self attested photos, copy of date of birth certificate and education certificate.
              Even after 2 months of police verification, Pass-port has not been issued/received.
              Yashi Rani Goel
              202-B, Jivan Aptt, Sector-6, Vasundhara, Ghazibad

Puru22cool

It is highly disappointing to see that it has been more than 4 months but my passport still could not dispatched to me. A police man came for enquiry and demanded 1500 rupees to me ,after some bargaining he agreed on 1000. After taking this much amount he told that my passport would come within a month.But still when i check my status then it shows

Application Date :05/26/2010
                Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

. So kindly take some strict action regarding this.
                My File Ref. No is A02527710 .
                In case you want to convey some message to me then mail me at [protected]@techmahindra.com .I will be highly obliged to you.

Ghaziabad — Renewal of passport delayed for over 2 yrs

I had applied for renewal of passport in 2005 and I havnt got my passport yet. I have visited passport office several times but in vain. I have missed out on lot opp given by my org to travel abroad. And now I want to go for honeymoon to europe but dont think i can go.

CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME OUT.

It is highly disappointing to see that it has been more than 2 months of my Baby's passport whose age is 1.5 yrs. (Child) but her passport still could not dispatched to me.But still when i check my status then it shows

File Reference Number : GZB-C[protected] Application Date :[protected]

. So kindly take some strict action regarding this.
                My File Ref. No is GZB-C[protected].
                In case you want to convey some message to me then mail me at [protected]@gmail.com .I will be highly obliged to you.
                Hi Everyone,
                Just to let you know that Ghaziabad passport office is one of worst passport offices in INDIA. Now the good news soon TCS passport seva should takeover passport office and you should get your passport in 3 days as it is happening in Bangalore and Chandigarh. The Ghaziabad passport office recently issued many passports to Show their ghandigiri for the time being and articles in newspapers (TOI etc) were published recently however improvement is there to some extend but overall turnaround can be done on;y through privatization. Most of the people still facing same issues only the lucky ones are getting their passports in time.

It is highly disappointing to see that it has been more than 3 months but my passport still could not dispatched to me. A police man came for enquiry and demanded 1000 rupees to me After taking this much amount he told that my passport would come within a month.But still when i check my status then it shows

Application Date :09/28/2011

My File Ref. No is A05361411
                can you confirm the PASSPORT APPLICATION the detail are given below

Z160047 MAMAN KHAN
                Z160048 MARIUM KHAN
                MUSHEER AHMAD KHAN
                i have submit PASSPORT APPLICATION LAST three month before in SAHIBABAD OFFICE but up to now no information.The datail name are given below.

1- Z160047 MAMAN KHAN

2- Z160048 MARIUM KHAN
                MUSHEER AHMAD KHAN

Passport Office Ghaziabad — Passport Complaint

Prashant.Sharma7
                  Hello Sir/Madam

My name is Prashant Sharma and I work for an IT company . I am writing this on behalf of my...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Passport Services

pramod_global
                  I (Pramod Chandra Agrawal ) have submitted my application for Renewal of my Passport dated 30.07.2010 Vide File No GZBB00909010 , Key No[protected]
                  Police Varification couldnt be done till now
                  Pl. let me know how much more time will take for Renewal of my passport pl

For an early complaince pl

P.C.Agrawal
                  I have submitted application on[protected] wide app no GZBA02409910
                  inspite of police enquiry at my permanent address, it is showing
                  police has recommended for police verification from your permanent address. Pl furnish 3 personal particulars form of permanent address. Same have been submitted on 30th Aug 2010 but still showing the above
                  comment on record. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                  Yours
                  Shilpa khare
                  Respected Sir,
                  I (JULFKAR) have submitted my application for issuing of passport on[protected] At 12:00 pm file no GZBA00848711 key no [protected] police enquiry & CID Enquary have allready been done as they have visited and taken required documents and signed on the passport enquiry . but before one month there is come a massag on the atatus”
                  STATUS :
                  It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time “
                  Till now pasport not dispatch…
                  So kindly tell how much time it tack
                  Name –JULFKAR
                  [protected]@ymail.com

Anupama Singh
                    I've applied for passport in the month of April and i didn't recieve my passport yet.kindly let me know the reason for this.
                    Below mentioned are the names and the file numbers. Which I have applied on 15/12/2010 for my parents
                    at Ghaziabad passport office. But we have not yet received it. Moreover both the verifications have been done from government point of view, now I have been checking the status of my passport, it is showing that further documents and information are required at your end. I would request you to please do the needful and let me know at my E-Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com, PH: [protected].

Meera Verma: File No: GZBZ642198
                    Mahesh Chand: File No: GZBZ642199
                    dt5-7-2011

neelsubhash
                      FILE No:GZBA[protected]subhash chandra goel)
                      FILE No:GZBA[protected]neelam goel )

Dear Sir
                      We submitted our applications on 19.02.2010.The LIU,Police&finally the Crime Branch reports was submitted to passport office on 03.05.2010.Police recommonded inquary from native place for that i filled & submitted the PP FORM in duplicate in the office of Mrs Shashi Sardhana APO on 17.05.2010 and entered in register kept on the table as per her instruction.At that time i asked Mrs Shashi Sardhana APO that in how much time i will get our passports.Then she told you will get the passports within 20-25 days.Accordingly i went to passport office on 10.06.2010.
                      At the inquary counter the dealing officer write on slip fill the PP FORM.I become surprised that i have already filled & submitted the PP FORMS on 17.05.2010.Then i went in office of APO & asked how it happened .She saw the record & found that PP FORM are already submitted on 17.05.2010 then she marked the slip & told me that you give this slip to Mr Manoj Joshi.I met to Mr Joshi He told me handover the slip to guard i did the same.
                      Now i did the SMS to passport office for the status.THE REPLY WAS SURPRISING "FILL PP FORM FOR POLICE VERIFICATION OF PERMANENT ADDERESS"
                      I am unable to understand what is the reason behind such type of delay.In my opinion no any work is being done systamatically.In my case see no officer is looking that why inquary at my permanent adderess is done in Approx. 1month 20 days.

Now suggest TO WHOM I SHOULD APPROACH OR WHAT PROCEDURE I SHOULD ADOPT ?
                      HOPPING FOR EARLY & POSITIVE RESPONSE.

Subhash Chandra Goel
                      Mail ID:[protected]@rediffmail.com

indian passports ghaziabad — delaying in the issuance of passport

It is to inform you that passport ref. no A004536 OF DR. Anil Chand Sarin has not yet delievered as reinquiry by police as well as by LIU has been completed on 22nd june 2008 and the same must have been reached to u by now, kindly expedite the proceedings as i am in the urgent need of the passport.
                      thanking you in anticipation,
                      yours sincerely,
                      Dr Anil Chand Sarin
                      thanking you in anticipation,
                      yours sincerely,
                      Dr Anil Chand Sarin
                      I have applied for passport on[protected] file no GZBA02409910, there after police enquiry was made while making enquiry he collected required documents eg photograph address proof and id proof also taken my signature on the personal particular form, in the end he demanded exhorbitent mony as he needs to pay in the office which i have not paid
                      he left the house by saying that passport can not be issued
                      shilpa khare
                      Ref GZBA02409910 Dated[protected]
                      More than 13 months passed passport have not been issued, approached several tims to police deptt and passport office, with regards the personal verification form, passport office coveys that verification form sent by police do not put the official stamp as such the same has returned, where as police deptt the concerned officer MrARVIND TEWARI whoes mob no [protected] has conveyed that the verification form sent on 1-4-2011 duly stamped and have recpt from passport office. Kindly look into the matter as on web site remark is shown <Application has been transfered to policy section.Pl see PRO

Passport Office Ghaziabad — Passport pending

sumithkaul
                        I had submitted passport for renewal Application Date : [protected] both police and CID verification has been done in April...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (60)Complaint category Passport Services

neelsubhash
                        Dear sir
                        we have submitted two nos.passport application forms in the name SUBHASH CHANDRA GOEL AND NEELAM GOEL on dated 19.02.2010 . File nos are GZBA00807410 AND GZBA00807610.Both LI and Police inquary are done around before one half month/month.On passport web site in status it is all the time showing police repot not received.I also visited passport office GZB several times UNFOTUNATELY i got the same reply.

Now i want to knew that it is not the moral duty of passport office that they should asked/take action accordingly to the concern dept that why there is dely?

PLEASE EXPEDITE MY CASE SO THA WE CAN GET OUR PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.

AWAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

APPRICIATE IF YOU PLEASE REPLY ME BY MAIL ABOUT THE PROCEEDINGS.

REGARDS

SUBHASH CHANDRA GOEL
                        [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

Abhay Kumar
                          I applied for Passport renewal myself on[protected].File Number is GZB-B[protected].The online status is showing "Out of station during police verification; please send 3 personal particular forms for re-verification ".My permanent address verification is not complete , I had submitted 3 pp forms more than 2 months back.
                          As I had to urgently go oversees, request you to kindly get it done as soon as possible and oblise.

Abhay Kumar
                          i am hashmuddin, i will cheque my passport file no.
                          I am mohmmd Hashmuddin, will be cheque my passport file no. A/424/02

ASHUTOSH UPADHYAY
                            Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for passport in the month of November, 09 for the first time, then all the verifications are also done and the police n vigilence people have also visited my house at Noida. I have applied for the passport from Ghaziabad Office.

My file no. is GZB A053222 .
                            Pls revert on my Id with some solution asap...

Ashutosh Upadhyay
                            Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for passport in, 2009 for the first time, then all the verifications are also done and the Police & vigilence people have also visited my house at Agra. i have applied for the passport from Ghaziabad Office.

My file no.is GZB Z002012 .
                            Please update my status in system .

Ranjeet Singh
                            [protected], [protected].
                            dt[protected]

Passport Office Ghaziabad — Passport delay

Mohammed Zaid
                              I am a student and applied for passport in 2007 from Aligarh(Uttar Pradesh) passport office while pursuing my B.Tech from...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Passport Office Ghaziabad — Passport Dispatch Address Incorrect

Ankur Gupta
                              My self Ankur Gupta, have applied for the passport on Dated 25th May 2009 (file reference number GZB-A[protected].

Ashutosh Chakraverty
                              My daughter applied for a passport at Ghaziabad RPO on (believe it or not) 27.03.06.

After much of delaying tactics by the ghazibad passport office it recently displayed in its website the status as "Passport hasbeen despatched by post on 14.07.2009. After three years of long waiting my daughter felt lucky to find in the website that the passport has atlast been issued.

But to her utter dismay she could learn from the postoffice that the passport has been returned back to Ghaziabad passport office since it was wrongly addressed to Gails Apartments, Noida instead of her present actual address.

It is obvious that her present address is duly recorded in the passport since it has been formally intimated to the RPO and after that the authorised officials have verified the above address by personally visiting her residence before issuing the passport.

It is very strange how the passport has been despatched to another address even after the official verification of the address by the RPO Ghaziabad.

My daughter has emailed the above fact to the RPO Ghaziabad after the passport was returned by the post office for wrong address. Immediately after receiving it the "status" space in the RPO, Ghaziabad website has been deleted and made blank. However, in its grievance page the status has been shown as "please contact RPO to know status".

Any body who has applied for passport in RPO Ghaziabad office bitterly knows how difficult is it to contact them over phone.

It is really strange that even after issuance of the passport one is unable to get it simply because of malicious lacunae in the system.

It is unbelievable that a govt office can mete out such harassment to the public.

Where lies their such audacious strength to keep their shady activities unabated!

Is there no respite?!

To whom one can go to get the justice?

passport — passport returned back to passport office

My passport file no is LKO-A[protected].before 2 months the status was dispatched but i didn't recieve my passport yet. But it is not showing any status right now. I have already complaint to regional passport office Lucknow but they didn't take any needful action.

Please do the needful

Durgesh Singh
                              Mobile no: [protected]
                              Lucknow

Passport not dispatched

Hi Sir, It has been more than a month and my passport is still not dispatched. I have tried calling on RPO office number but no one attends the call. Kindly help and resolve the issue at the earliest. Regards Deepti
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

about passport delivery
                                Passport Office Ghaziabad
                                sir, my passport is in the regional passport office and by when
                                Passport Office Ghaziabad
                                related to passport police verification process
                                file no: gz1063326408619, unable to get passport still
                                Passport Office Ghaziabad
                                passport not dispatched last two months