Passport Office Mumbai

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Mumbai related photos (6)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Passport Office Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

I had submitted my application for the passport on 8th january 2021 and its been more than a month now as my passport verification is stil pending by the SP office. Inspite of submitting all the documents on time why is it taking so much time?

Plz help me to get my passport... Posport have been dispatched by passport office of mumbai on 10/06/20 and now the current status shows that it has been dispatched from the panvel sorting l 2 u
    But still i have not received it.. Plzz help me as i have to submit my passport to the embassy for my visa purpose plzz help..
    passport dispatched but not yet received

Nishani halder d/o srabani halder, i had applied in the bkc for closing the file no. B[protected], but this file haven't...

I had applied for passport. But it is still not issued. The following message shown form long time....
      Respected Authorities
      Please see my below email and please advise me. it has been more then 1 month an i am trying...
      I have applied to re-issue my passport due to address change and personal particulars change.

File no : bo[protected]br...

Where is my kid passport almost.

Last 2 weeks status still remains same pending at SP...
      I am giving a complaint about my sister passport. I was applied for new passport on 09/07/2018

File number bo[protected]....
      I had applied the application for renew my passport under tatkal and i got the passport very next day but status was post...

I have applied for change in spouse name in my passport at thane passport seva kendra on 23.05.2018.
      The new passport was delivered at my place on friday i. E 8th june 2018 but was returned back with a message left from post office to collect the same within 5 days.
      I returned back to thane on monday i. E 11th june and on 12th june i have send my authorised representative to post office but they informed that it is not with them and they have no idea.
      Now i am completely clueless... I have tried calling office of regional passport office but no one picks the call...
      Please dispatch my passport again on the given address.
      My details are
      Name akanksha sharma
      Earlier passport number h6314779
      Date of birth 30.01.1989
      Mobile no [protected]
      Address 1002 c wing michelangelo lodha luxuria priva majiwada thane.

Please reply and resolve my problem... And get delivered my passport.

20/4/18 filled the application for myself my husband and my son, 23/4/18 went to submit the application at passport seva kendra given permanent address in the application as we were supposed to shift to permanent address. 01/05/18 went to submit sons application again. Due to some circumstance could not shift to permanent address. Requesting for reverification at present address. But not allowed by passport officer. Passport officer are not considering the request. They say have to 15000/- fine for 3 application on the grounds that we furnished wrong information. We didnot furnish wrong information we furnished our permanent address. And that is not wrong. Request shuld be accepeted for re verification at our present address.
        As 15000/ is huge amount to pay as penalty. Pls slove the problem.

May 19, 2018
        Updated by Vidya tadkal
        Passport Greviance service request no. Are on 17/05/2018- [protected]
        18/05/2018- [protected]

Need help.cant pay 15000/- for 3 applications penalty its too huge amount.

Kindly help

The online process for passport submission is very quick and easy. The passport gets stuck to the police verification. I visited...

To sir/madam
          Kindly help to speed up in issuing process of my two passports of my family members. Its been two mnths now after clearing police verification.
          File num:bo[protected] aliasger
          File num:bo[protected] arwa.
          Pls help in clearing n issuing my passports as soon as possible.
          My son aliasger passport police verification was cleared on 25thjan 2018 but still in process, still waiting no progress its been more than one mnth.
          My wife arwa passport police verification was cleared before two weeks but also in process n pending pleas its a humble request to solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Dear sir

My file no. Bo[protected] has been sent from bhandup police station to your office on 9th feb, 2018. However your office had not still forwarded the file back to passport office due to which the issue of my passport is getting delayed. Please look in to this issue & give the required clearance asap.

Suresh lokanathan
            Lokanathan. [protected]@mahindra.com
            Its been over 2 weeks and the SP District Mumbai has not uploaded the file or forwarded the physical file to the passport office.

NAME : Carl Andre Soares
            File No: BO[protected]
            Date of Birth:27/10/1970

I would like to know what steps I need to take to make sure I get my passport at its earliest.

Please help me getting my passport number so i can help out myself too get through my passport
              As i need too plan sum abroad trips
              And i am pleased i[censored] help me out by my ways of getting passport back too me so that i can make a gentle trip too other countries residing india
              I need your co - operations carefully and your assistance please help me
              Full name: Ankit Kumar Gothi
              Dad name : Anilkumar champalal Gothi
              Mom name: Aruna Anilkumar Gothi
              Updated by aadi gothi
              Please help me out too get my passport number so i can make it renew as i have misplaced it sum where i don't remember my passport number please help me out
              Full name: ankit kumar gothi
              Dad name : anilkumar champalal gothi
              Mom name: aruna anilkumar gothi
              Aadhar card no:[protected]
              I hope u needed the details i provided and please lemme know asap on my email ie:
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Updated by aadi gothi
              [Resolved] Ankit Kumar Gothi — I need my passport number because I have misplaced it somewhere

aadi gothi on Feb 19, 2018
              Please help me out too get my passport number so I can make it renew as I have misplaced it sum where I don't remember my passport number please help me out
              Full name: Ankit Kumar Gothi
              Dad name : Anilkumar champalal Gothi
              Mom name: Aruna Anilkumar Gothi
              Mobile no: [protected]
              I hope u needed the details I provided and please lemme know asap on my email ie:
              [protected]@gmail. Com
              If you call on passport seva kendra they didn't provide you with any information, The worst call centre they are having. For any query they are having only 1 response, we don't have any information regarding this.

Dear sir/madam, my file nos are bo[protected], bo[protected], bo[protected], bo[protected].. I have applied for reissue of four passport of my family, police verification cleared on 25jan 2018, but still not recvd infact status shows tht "police report not yet finalized by sp office.. Its been 11 days.. Pls help us to get our passports at the earliest.. We have submitted all the required documents n also verified n cleared by police authority. Its already 20days frm appointment date. Thank you.

I have applied for passport service as on 19/09/17 nw the date is 29/12/17 yet i have not recieved my passport for police verification only it took 1 month nd now its showing polife report has been sent by nirmal nagar police station to sp office for review nd this status is showing frm 2 months god knows what is wrong please help me asap i am facing problems as im dng job i dont have time to always visit police station or passport kendra since i have wasted by gng 5 to 6 times. Please help me is there anyone who can help me plzz plzzz plzzz atleast give me detail wts wrong. My file no. Is bo[protected] nd dob is 06/04/1995 plsss help me out its a humble request

I had given all relevant details to mahim police station for police verification of my passport on 17th november 2017. I received message from passport seva kendra that my police verification is not yet complete. I checked with mahim police station again and they said they have forwarded it further. Do not know where it is stuck.
                    What further action i should take?? Whom in police higher than mahim police station i should contact?

File no. — bo05c[protected]
                      Name — kunal chaudhari

Respected sir/madam

I am dr. Kunal chaudhari request u to plz complete the procedure and dispatch my passport..
                      Bcz i am getting little irritate now

As
                      1. My all the documents reach in regional office mumbai @1december 2017

2. Then also don't know what are the procedure u r doing so that,, i didn't get an confirmation msg of passport

3. Since 5-6 days i sent an mail
                      And called by phone at ur bandra office 5-6 times
                      And telling them i urgently need an passport

So this is my final and last request to u from both of my hands
                      Plz plz plz dispatch my passport...

I had applied for reissue of passport. I got my passport and got verified with kolsewadi police station.

Few...