Passport Office Guwahati

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Guwahati Complaints & Reviews

I have done my process in 21st Nov
Police verification is done by 28th Nov but onlyn status tracking shows that still the police verification is pending but agin after confirming with the district police they have clearly mention that the verification is been done and they have submitted my file approved to the Guwahati passport office
Itz been more than 1month now No update of the status and the passport isnot deliverd
Jan 12, 2017

Passport Office Guwahati customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for passport on 7 nov2016 and done with police verification but still u didnot get passport. Status is showing that pending for physical police verification at respective thana under sp office district kamrup
    But when when i did control with local thana they informed 7dec16 they send the file and when i did contact at sp office ghy a person mr jehrul checked and informed me that they got my file but stil status so same.
    Pl help me i need my passport. Its urjent. My file gu[protected].
    Dob 21_10_1983
    Dec 26, 2016

Dec 27, 2016
    Updated by Aranyam Kashyap
    Sir.
    I applied for passport on 7nov2016 and done with policeverification at respective thana under sp office distict kamrup.
    But when did contact with local at rangia that they informed on 7 dec2016 they send the file and when I did cintact at SP office kamrup they told me they got the file.but till not I recieve my passport.
    Plz help me .Its very urjent.
    File no GU[protected]
    Dob 21_10_1983

Sir/mam
      This is to bring to your kind notice that i have applied for my passport to get re-issused on march10 2016and the authorities told me that i will be receiving my re - issued passport within a month. My passport file number is bo[protected]when i checked the status of my passport round about 2 weeks ago on net, then it showed that my the passport application under rewie at the regional passport office

Its been more than 6months now that i have been waiting for my passport to arrive.
      I now need it urgently as i have to go makka sharif and without the passport number i can't register for the same exam.

Plz help me!!!

Yours sincerely
      Sadik shaikh
      Contact no. [protected]

Hi sir, i belongs from assam, i dont have birth certificate, should i apply a passport without birth certificate...?? My date of birth is 15/2/1991...
        I need to apply a passport but i dont have the usual documents...
        Ir its an request to u plz... Forward me the steps that i can apply a new pazsport without birth certificate...
        I have other documents
        Aug 03, 2016

I have applied passport on 17th may 2016 and police verification was done on 29 may 2016 then i got message from tcspsk on 8th june 2016. "police report not yet finalized by commissiomer of police navi mumbai. Contact police for details"
          So requesting to you pls finalize my report, pls do needful.

File number th[protected]
          Date of birth[protected]
          E mail : [protected]@gmail.com

I RAVI SHANKAR GUPTA paid ammount Rs 1512.75 through online on 8/3/2016 bearing application registration number 16-[protected]. But payment deducted from my account and I received message from bank also but track payment showing failed. Now I have to know the status of payment. I called custumer care[protected], [protected] both numbers only former number replied ask me to send the mail. Second number (no-response) nobody replied from 8/3/2016. So please refund my amount sir its very urgent ...so please please please sir refund my deducted amount

Passport — Delay for passport dispatched

I submit my passport application on[protected] and now my pv is clear before 16 days .why u delay in passport dispatched

My self vivek dhaka, i was apply a fresh indian passport in march, and all process have been done now..but stil i have not recieve my passport, i was complaint about passport office few month ago, but no any action have been taken..so please solve my this problem as soon as.. passport no is-BP[protected]

We applied for 2 passports but at the time of police verification a police authority visited our residence and after formalities...

Sir, I have applied for the passport on dec19, 2014 and my birth verification was also completed on 2feb, 2015, but i have not recieved my policeverifcation yet. My file no is GU[protected]. I request you to please help me in solving the problem as early as posible

I have Purchased one product from he shopclues.com on June 28th and I raise so many complaints regarding my delivery of the product. But nobody responding me properly. Shopclues also not taking the responsibility of the delivery. Worst company and we should close this company.

Passport — Delay in passport dispatched

My application was submited on[protected] and police verification was sent to passport office before16 days but my passport is not dispatched .why it is late

respected regional passport officer I do here by plea to request u to kindly forward my passport soon, its been pending since December 2014 my file no-GU[protected]. I despact it on 08/09/2014 and I should have receive on 08/12/2014 but it is 7 month running I have not yet receive my passport, I went to the regional office and met the officer they said me I will receive at the earliest 12 days but it is still a month from now I am still waiting. sir, please see it and kindly forward my passport because I have to go abroad for working visa and I have already missed 14 interview. with regards bikky sharma
                    Apr 04, 2015

Sir, i submitted my passport Application form on 08/01/2015 and the file number is GU[protected]. Date of birth 13/11/1991.
                      The thana police verification has been done on 23rd feb 2015 but still in the internet enquiry the status show as: pending for physical verification at your respective thana under SP Office, District Sonitpur .
                      Sir Please let me know that when shall i received the passport or any other procedure are pending from my side. Kindly do the needful would be waiting for your valuable immediate reply .

Hello sir/madam,
                        i am VIKESH M N and my passport file number BN[protected] which has finished passport verification at passport office on[protected], after that i had finished my police verification at shidlaghatta(taluk) police station, from then onwards it is in SP office chickaballapur only and they are not showing any interest towards further process.
                        I have to take GRE exams as soon as possible otherwise admission are going to get closed for this year and another one year of my life is going to be waste. According to the passport rules passport verification has to be completed within 3 weeks.For today it is has been 33 days since i completed my passport verification.The police department is playing with my education life.so i request you to solve this problem as soon as possible and take a proper action against them.
                        thanking you
                        yours faithfully
                        vikesh m n
                        Delay in submission of my passport verification file
                        Refund not recieved inspite of calling in customer care several times. Worst service.

sir/madam, Reference to the subject cited above. i would like to inform you that i am extremely sorry for not able to attend verification at the office of superintendent of police, Golaghat, due to lack of reporting from the respective department. i, therefore request you to kindly provide my passport.i shall be obliged if you provide me the passport, memo no.-GLT/DSB/PP/47/323 at your earliest convenience. thanking you in anticipation. [protected]@live.com

Not getting passport

Dear sir my file no Gu[protected]. Date of Birth 15 / 09 / 1986.ihave done my police verification in august. I hope my report reached in passport office guwahati please check my file and dispech my passport

Hello, Initially I applied for passport on 08.06.2010, but did not receive any update apart from the police verification pending at local thana, though I have submitted all the documents to the police station. On 17/01/2013, again I have to submit all documents as the ONLINE process implemented. Done the police verification and submit the documents again. But yet to receive the passport. For last 3 months, I can see only the below status update - - Pending for physical police verification at RPO Guwahati. Due to unavailibility of passport, few my overseas official tours has been cancelled. Now I desperately required the passport. Requesting for your help urgently. File Number GU[protected] Date of Birth 12/12/1985 Given Name KAMAL Surname KALITA Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 17/01/2013 Thanks Kamal Kalita +91 [protected] email id: kamal.[protected]@gmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam, I Mutum Nandrani Devi File Number ; GU52W[protected] applied for passport at passport mela Imphal on june 2014. A police verification is conducted at Imphal police station. I confirm with CID office they said that the verification documents are sent to passport office on 25/08/2014. File number - 23/4/(2)/2014-SB(PP)/[protected]. The online status is showing the police verification is still pending. Please do the needful to slove this issue. Thanks & regards Mutum Nandrani Devi

not delivered

respected sir, I have apply my passport 26 November.police verification report is also summitted but till I didn't get my passport.please check it when I will get my passport.file no.GU[protected].

I applied for the passport in the 11/08/2014 at Passport Office Shahibabad, Ghaziabad. The file number is GZ[protected].

After police verification my application is pending at the end of SP office Ghaziabad from a long time. The status at the site of passport office is "Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Ghaziabad."

Therefore I request you to please help me getting my application released from the SP office Ghaziabad since this causing unwanted delay.

Prakash chand Rajan

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that Myself Saikat Kumar Das, i applied my own fresh Passport (Normal) on 02/10/2013, everything done in my side approximately 7 month's ago but still now i not able to get my passport and the online passport tracking system shows to me more than 5-6 months ago and still now same status also like this "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".

Status Tracker(From Passport Seva):

1. Application Reference No : 13-[protected]

2. File Number: CA[protected]

3. Application Received on Date : 24/12/2013

4. Status: "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" till now[protected]

5. Date of Birth :[protected]

This is to also inform you that i already successfully done my local police verification (Verification No- 1017, Date[protected] in Singur Thana / Police Station at least 6 months ago . They already send verification Report into RPO Kolkata on 18-02-14.

This is also inform you that i went physically to the REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, 4, BRABOURNE ROAD, KOL-01 on[protected]. I have to learn from their are some ADVERSE Police Verification REPORT regarding my Birth Place (Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Address:- Opp. Shyam Sayer, PO+PS: Burdwan, Pin- 713104, West Bengal) though i have seen them my original Birth Certificate in the time of local Police Verification and i also gave them xerox copy of it.

As per their instruction i completed all the process on that day. As per their instruction I gave them an application for re-verification(Birth Place) on[protected]. They assure me they will sent my document into Burdwan Thana for re-verification of my Birth Place.

Till now they can not able to verify my Birth Place Verification.
                                  I think its the very lengthy Process.
                                  I don't know how many days more take them to complete this verification process. I am realy hopeless.

Thanks & Regards,
                                  Saikat Kumar Das

I Sandeep Bajaj have applied for reissue of Passport on 30/01/2014 (File No.GU[protected] at the Regional Passport Office, Guwahati.My police Verification has been completed. But till date I have not receive my passport as already 6 months had gone.I am not understand that to reissue a passport it takes so long time.
                                    I Manju Devi Bajaj (File no.GU[protected] have applied for a fresh passport on 30/01/2014 at Regional Passport Office, Guwahati.My Police verification has been completed. But I am Sorry to say that till date I does not receive any information or my passport.

i applied for my passport at the end of may 2014 and now i am writing down this complaint on 23/06/2014, i have to pay fine...