Passport Office Guwahati Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 5, 2022

File a complaint to Passport Office Guwahati

Having problems with Passport Office Guwahati?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Guwahati customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Guwahati

Passport Office Guwahati Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Guwahati reviews & complaints page 4

Respected Sir/Madam, I Mutum Nandrani Devi File Number ; GU52W[protected] applied for passport at passport mela Imphal on june 2014. A police verification is conducted at Imphal police station. I confirm with CID office they said that the verification documents are sent to passport office on 25/08/2014. File number - 23/4/(2)/2014-SB(PP)/[protected]. The online status is showing the police verification is still pending. Please do the needful to slove this issue. Thanks & regards Mutum Nandrani Devi

not delivered

respected sir, I have apply my passport 26 November.police verification report is also summitted but till I didn't get my passport.please check it when I will get my passport.file no.GU[protected].

I applied for the passport in the 11/08/2014 at Passport Office Shahibabad, Ghaziabad. The file number is GZ[protected].

After police verification my application is pending at the end of SP office Ghaziabad from a long time. The status at the site of passport office is "Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Ghaziabad."

Therefore I request you to please help me getting my application released from the SP office Ghaziabad since this causing unwanted delay.

Prakash chand Rajan

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that Myself Saikat Kumar Das, i applied my own fresh Passport (Normal) on 02/10/2013, everything done in my side approximately 7 month's ago but still now i not able to get my passport and the online passport tracking system shows to me more than 5-6 months ago and still now same status also like this "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".

Status Tracker(From Passport Seva):

1. Application Reference No : 13-[protected]

2. File Number: CA[protected]

3. Application Received on Date : 24/12/2013

4. Status: "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" till now[protected]

5. Date of Birth :[protected]

This is to also inform you that i already successfully done my local police verification (Verification No- 1017, Date[protected] in Singur Thana / Police Station at least 6 months ago . They already send verification Report into RPO Kolkata on 18-02-14.

This is also inform you that i went physically to the REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, 4, BRABOURNE ROAD, KOL-01 on[protected]. I have to learn from their are some ADVERSE Police Verification REPORT regarding my Birth Place (Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Address:- Opp. Shyam Sayer, PO+PS: Burdwan, Pin- 713104, West Bengal) though i have seen them my original Birth Certificate in the time of local Police Verification and i also gave them xerox copy of it.

As per their instruction i completed all the process on that day. As per their instruction I gave them an application for re-verification(Birth Place) on[protected]. They assure me they will sent my document into Burdwan Thana for re-verification of my Birth Place.

Till now they can not able to verify my Birth Place Verification.
      I think its the very lengthy Process.
      I don't know how many days more take them to complete this verification process. I am realy hopeless.

Thanks & Regards,
      Saikat Kumar Das

I Sandeep Bajaj have applied for reissue of Passport on 30/01/2014 (File No.GU[protected] at the Regional Passport Office, Guwahati.My police Verification has been completed. But till date I have not receive my passport as already 6 months had gone.I am not understand that to reissue a passport it takes so long time.
        I Manju Devi Bajaj (File no.GU[protected] have applied for a fresh passport on 30/01/2014 at Regional Passport Office, Guwahati.My Police verification has been completed. But I am Sorry to say that till date I does not receive any information or my passport.

i applied for my passport at the end of may 2014 and now i am writing down this complaint on 23/06/2014, i have to pay fine of rs 5000 because of error in address ok i understand that but i have cleared my police verification 26 day ago and yet i haven't received my passport yet and i have a flight to catch on 02/07/2014 which is next week if i miss this flight my job will be in danger and have to catch the flight any how so please help me.. file no- CA[protected] D.O.B- 21/11/1992 City- kolkata State- West Bengal

I have applied for re-issue my passport on 5th March'2014 for name change and address change and its almost 3 months but my passport status in Passport application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. I have lodge the complaint on passport seva greivance coloumn also on 7th May but its almost a month and i did not get any reply from there. In status category it shows pending request. I need my passport on urgent basis. Kindly resolve my issue, I would really very grateful My File No: DL[protected] service request no: [protected] Kindly ask for other details if you required... Thanks

Passport — Clerance pending with Superintendent of police office Virudhunagar

I have applied for fresh passport on 17/03/2014. And my physical police verification has been done on 28/03/2014. But still my application status is showing as "Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Virudhunagar." more than two weeks. Please do the needful. My file no is MD[protected] File Number MD[protected] Date of Birth 28/05/1984 Given Name MANIKANDAN Surname GANESAN Type...

Passport — passport not received

Respected sir/Mam i have submitted my passport documents on[protected] and even i have not received my passport you are kindly resquested to take an action against it my file no. lk[protected] and my dob is[protected]

yours faithfull...

We apply for a passport of my wife on[protected] with file ref no: LK[protected], Applicant's Name: FARAJANA BEGAM & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Varanasi. We are waiting for inquiry last two month but not yet came. Can you please confirm me when it will progress?
              This is very much frustrating & unfortunate.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks & regards
              Shahid

Passport — Passport -police verification

Respected sir/Madam,
                My file is delayed past 2 year ,I visit more than 52 times in Madurai passport office they said my file is in coimbatore region I finish both police verification on time but its delayed 2 year ,,If I ask to coimbatore region they said its delayed in Madurai region and I visit Madurai they said its delayed in coimbatore actually what can I do ..Its affect me more I spend money more than...

Dear sir/madam,
                I am rashid sharfuddin shaikh.I had applied for a fresh passport on 30/10/2012.
                I had spend 6-7 months but I didn't get the passport.now file is regional passport office of worli mumbai.I wanted to know that on which date my passport will dispatch to me.plz plz plz let me know its my humble request to you.
                File no:-BO[protected]
                D.o.b:-02/01/1993

passport — passport not yet dispatched

Hello Sir/Madem,
                I have applied for my passport on OCT 27th 2009 in TIRUPATI passport office and police enquiry has been done on NOV 20th 2009. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - A368829
                Passport applied date : - 27/OCT/2009
                Place applied : - TIRUPATI, AP
                Police verification completed : - NOV/20th/2009 or 22th NOV
                Name of applicant : - RAJKUMAR KADIRI
                Date of Birth : - 25/April/1988

It is been 3 months since this applicaton processed.
                Thanks in advance for your time and for doing needful

passport — delay in dispatch of my passport

sub: Dispatch of passport (File number HYD-Z[protected]

Respected sir
                I Cheela Naresh Reddy, had applied for the passport on 13th november 2009, as its been more than 3 months, I have not yet recieved my passport, Only i can see the status of my application online "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of the passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time".

Sir i humbly request to do needful and dispatch the passport ( FIle number HYD-Z[protected],
                sub: Dispatch of passport (File number HYD-Z[protected]

Respected sir

passport delay — Dispatch of my passport

Hi Sir,

Application Date:[protected]

Grievance: I applied to the the passport in the month of march-2010 as of now I not received my passport when I check online today(24-jan-2011) it is showing status as below“It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time “. I also provided urgency letter to APO also .

can you please do the needful for dispatch of my passport as early as possible.

Rajesh kumar Reddy G

passport — dispatch my passport

my file no.bn[protected].
                D.O.B:[protected].
                i had applied for passport in September 2 2010. my police verification is done past one month but the status is showing that "Police have completed the verification process on 12/01/2011. you would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatch. but it not yet dispatch. i want passport as soon as possible because i'm going to abroad for my education.

Passport — police verification is not initiated

I, sourav pal, applied for my passport on 13/apr/2013, My file no is : BN[protected]
                  and in portal status its still showimg as,
                  Police Verification has been initiated. Request has been sent to SP Office, District Bangalore .Your passport will be dispatched after receiving the 'Clear' Police Verification Report at Passport Office. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched.
                  br...

I am Rashid Sharfuddin Shaikh.I have applied for a fresh passport on 30/10/2012.and my verification was done at 8/11/2012.I have spend my 6-7months in this but then also till yet I didn,t grt the passport.plz sir its my humble request to you plz let me get my passport as soon as possible.
                  File no:-BO[protected]
                  D.o.b:-02/01/1993
                  Outward no :-2296
                  Plz plz plz take an action on my complaint.I hope that you will start my process as soon as possible.

passport — Didn't receive the passport

I applied for the Passport on 18Dec, 07.But i did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is Z-321216. till today. the status was : " Police report has not been received." 'Please help...
                  Sandeep
                  Contact no : [protected]

passport — didnt get passport yet

sir my name is paramjit singh(patiala) i have applied for passport in chandigarh no is F003441 on 24 march 2008 i did"t get my passport yet (dated 11.10.2008)please enquire and post me my passport. with regards paramjit singh

i didn't get passport — i didn't get passport

sir . my name is vamshikrishna kambhampati.i applied passport at nalgonda in 17july2008.already verification compleated 2months back.but idid n't get passport.please send me.

passport — didn't receive passport

My name is Rahul Rampal i had apply passport in july but i didn't get it yet. i had gone jalandhar office many times but i didn't get anytthing from there. My file reference no. is z723217 i also checked from your official site but passport status given there is "police report not submitted". i lso confirmed from police station they said they submitted my report. please help me to get my passport as soon as possible.
                  i shall be very thankfull to you for your act of kindness

passport — didn't receive my passport yet.

hello sir/madam,
                  i have applied passport one and half year ago. i have cleared all the queries but still i dont get my passport. The officials said that it is underprocess but it took so long time for processing.
                  please tell me the status of my passport. my file no. is CHDW52482007.

passport — didn't receive the passport

hi,

My name is ABDUL REHMAN

this is regarding my passport,

I have applied for my passport in 2007.

My checking Status no : A139137.

kindly look into as i am very hopeful to get my passport soon
                  Respected Sir,
                  I am Azam uddin khan (file no is BLY-A[protected] from Bareilly. I requested my passport on 23-july-2009 verification done but status was “police verification is not received” my local police verification as well as LIO verification is completed on 15 august 2009. Still on passport enquiry site status on my application is mentioned that police report not received. So now what I have to do. Is this the fault of police officer or by the passport office? My main Question is now what I have to do? I have all the docs and as a profession I am advocate and no criminal record so please revert me as soon as possible.
                  Azam uddin khan
                  I had applied for the passport on[protected].But i haven't recieved it till date.file no ;W[protected].please help me in this regard.

Manjula.Karjigi

passport — didn't receive passport

I m Amit dey, my passport file no.A075966/09. I applied on 15th oct;09. still I didn't receive my passport.

passport — i didn't receive the passport

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAD APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT MORE THAN 100 DAYS AGO BUT TILL DATE I HAD NOT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT.SO HOW CAN I GET IT.CAN I CONTACT THE PASSPORT OFFICE BY PHONE OR DIRECTLY.PLEASE HELP ME.

passport — passport didn't get

sir i didnt get my passport sir
                  i applied on Application Date :[protected]
                  sir my file ref no is BPL-A[protected]

and status is
                  Please furnish 3 Personal Particulars Forms, duly completed, for verification.
                  kindly do the fast procedure sir i need my passport sir
                  Ratnesh sahu
                  thanks sir
                  Respected Sir,
                  My name is Ajay Vishwakarma, I have applied for passport form in Lucknow File no. is LKOA18626708 on 25 September 2008 but still I did't get my passport. And even I visited the Passport Office several times and filled the application form against (FURNISH NEW DULY FILLED EAP(1)-(FRESH PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM ) with correct answer in YES/NO columns, declaration duly signed by applicant. Answer in IXI or I/I or any other signs are not acceptable). Even though I had given panalty of Rs.1000 I have a recipt of this, But I didn't know for what I had given the panalty for my passport.
                  Iam very upset against this type of work. I will be very thankful to u i[censored] kindly solve my problem.
                  Please enquire and post me my passport as soon as possible.
                  Thanking You,
                  Ajay Vishwakarma
                  Dial No.: +91 [protected]
                  H.no.222"M", Saran Estate, Ahirwan,
                  Harjender Nagar, Kanpur-208007
                  i applied for passport in the month of july ...police has done in july last week ...now i want to check my passport status

Respected Sir,
                    I have applied for my passport on 12/09/ 2012 in Kolkata passport office and Police Enquiry has been done on December, 2012. However I didn't receive any updates on this till date.I am not finding any status in online enquiry site.Could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. Application details are given below :-

Passport file File Number : CA2F[protected]
                    Passport Applied Date : 12/09/2012
                    Passport Office : Kolkata
                    Police verification completed : 12/2012
                    Name of applicant : Subhankar Bhunia
                    Date of Birth : - 15/06/1991

It is been 7 months since this application processed. How much time taken for NEW PASSPORT.
                    Thanks in advance for your time and for doing needful.

passport — passport not get

> File Ref.Number : N01466207
                    > Applicant's Name : RAFIQUE AHMED MUNIR AHMED JADDI
                    > Application Date : 11/14/2007
                    > City : thane
                    > Status : Police Report has not been received.
                    > GRIEVANCE :sir
                    > apply for passport on[protected]
                    > police clearance has been done on[protected]
                    > till date.[protected]> near about 6 mounths not get any responce. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL, THANKS
                    we apply for six passport of our family
                    > mobile [protected]
                    > i was send email on 06-03 08. but not even reply me on email or mobile yet.please do the needfull.
                    thanks.

regional passport office.hyd — issuing passport delay

sir iam applied for the passport last 3 monthes back. my file no is HYDA02338308, My aplied dated 13- march 2008. i have compleated my present address police enquiry&perminent adress police enquiry. but till date i dont recive my passport.web site is not working for see my apliction status .kindly iam asking you please consider on my request

Thanking yo sir
                    A.Swamy
                    File no:A023383
                    aplication dated:13-march 2008

passport — not receiving passport

dear sir/mam

i applied one paasport on[protected].but there is no inqary at my home.so kindly do something on it as soon as poosible.

thanks & regards
                    vikram

passport — still not receive my passport

iam applied for the passport on 13-march, 2008. my present&perminent address police enquirey is also compleated but still now iam not recived my passport.my file no:A023383, aplied dated 13-03-08.kindly asking you .please consider on my request.

Thanking you sir
                    swamy Asiniparthy
                    file no: HYDA02338308
                    APLI DT:13-03-08

not have name — NOT GIVEN MY PASSPORT

SIR I HAVE END MY PASSPORT ON[protected] .BUT MY PASSPORT HAS NOT COME PLESE END MY PASSPORT

FILE NUMBER-LKOS00022308
                    KEY NUMBER-[protected]

Passport — Passport Yet Not recieved

To, Date- Sept, 16, 2008
                    Patna

Dear Sir
                    I applied for my passport in the month of Feb 2007 through Travel Corporation of India, Maurya Hotel, Patna.
                    I already had my police enquiry in the month of July-Auguest 2007. After that there is no communication from my Police Station / passport office.
                    I spoke to Travel Corporation People, they told me that my CBI enquiry is pending.
                    It is now more than 1 years, and i am still waiting for my passport.

My File Number: AO14036.Year-2007

passport — Not Receiving Passport

To, Date- Sept, 16, 2008
                    Patna

Dear Sir
                    It is now more than 1 years, and i am still waiting for my passport.

My File Number: AO14036.Year-2007

Please do the needful
                    Thanks and Best Regards

Anand Vishal
                    Annpurna Kirana & Departmental Store
                    Mahavir Tola, Ara
                    Bhojpur Bihar

passport — not receiving passport

I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED NOC & OTHER DOCUMENTS .BUT I RECEVED LETTER FOR NOC PLEASE RECHECK THANKS

passport — not receiving

dear sir/madam i have applied my passport in district collector office on salem 26/12/2007 and key number(Z404735) but the coimbatore-salem police verification has been completed but still i didnot received that so kindly issue me as soon as possible.

NIDA — Not getting my passport till now.

Respected Sir, I had applied for passport on tatkal basis on 25/08/2008 and its file Reference number BPL_A020099/08 but till now i didnt get my passport, i need it urgently.Kindly request you please issue my lpassport as early as possible.
                    Nida Hasan file no.A020099
                    My application number is A/363914 not yet received my passport

passport — not receiving the passport

TO,
                    REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE HYDERABAD,

I AM KANCHI ANAND KUMAR, I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT FOR MY GRAND MOTHER ON 17-MAR-2009. THERE WAS A POLICE CHECK ON MAY MONTH BUT TILL I NOT RECEIVED MY GRAND MOTHER'S PASSPORT. I REQUEST TO ISSUE MY GRAND MOTHER PASSPORT IMMEDIATE .

FILE NO : A012037 NAME : SARASWATI JHITRI .. PLACE .HYDERABAD

passport — FOR THE DETAIL OF MY PASSPORT

SIR I AM MEHAL SINGH, I HAVE APPLIED MY PASSPORT ON 24/4/08 ... THE FILE NO OF THE PASSPORT IS~~ Z 325090 .. PLZ TELL ME WHY I HAVE NOT RECIEVE IT . I SHALL BE VERY THANKFULL TO YOU FOR THIS .

WITH REGARDS.

MEHAL SINGH

passport — not receiving of the passport

sir, i had applied for my passport on 27/05/2009 and finished the enquiry of my presence in the given adress had been completed,yet i didnt recieved my passport.I checked my enquiry status,the information given is to contact the RPO.I went to the passport office at S'BAD two times but i didnt get the accurate information.Sir,please i have to apply for my abroad examinations,kindly grant my passport or give the the information about it
                    iam applied for the passport on 28.05.2009. my present&perminent address police enquirey is also compleated but still now iam not recived my passport.my file no:D006233, .kindly asking you .please consider on my request.
                    I have applied for the passport on19.08.09, with the my wife on the same date. My wife received her passport on 12.10.09. I checked the status of my passport on the website www.passport.gov.in. passport no. H7188378 alloted on my name, it was despatched on 22.10.09. but still from 3 month I not received my passport. I phoned, faxed and email to PRO but no avail. Please help me.

details are below:
                    Passport NoH7188378
                    Ref No- DLH F[protected]
                    Application Date- 19.08.09
                    Despatch Date- 22.10.09
                    despatched through registration No-221335

Please take necessary action.

Thanking You,

Naveen Sharma

passport — not receiving of passport

This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N.LKO-A[protected]. I had applied my passport in 20-7-09 at Passport office Lucknow.A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear, but could not get my passport till date...SIR I REALY NEED IT I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY JOB SO PLEASE SEND
                    To,
                    Lucknow

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                    I applied for my passport in the month of May 2009.
                    I already had my police enquiry and CBI enquary in month of July 2009. After that there is no communication from passport office.

It is now going to approx. 1 years, and i am still waiting for my passport.

Now Status is showing --It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time .

My File Number: A110124 Year 2009

Please do the needful help and guide me as soon as possible.
                    Thanking You

Uttar Pradesh
                    To, date- 17april2010
                    passport officer
                    new delhi

subject:-complain about not receving the passport

Dear sir
                    I applied my passport in the month of dec 2009 through passport office, pitampura .I am enquir from internet &my passport despatched by post on[protected] vide postal registation number 028669

so, thanks&best regard
                    kishor kumar
                    file no-DLH ZO78426.
                    A-94 PKT-00 SEC -2 ROHINI
                    AVANTIKA NEW DELHI -85
                    Passport file no. P 006479 has been dispatched on 12th April but still not received
                    File Reference Number : W18071510

Applicant's Date of Birth: 11/07/84

I applied for passport in feb2010, I enquired in police station and got the confirmation from them that passport enquiry detials has got dispatched on 26th march 2010 from commissioner's office. They have sent report to issue the passport still i m getting the passport status as

STATUS :
                    The police report for your file does not recommend issue of a passport.

Please help

passport — not obtained the passport still

I applied for my passport on sep 11 2009.Actually i applied for a renewal and at the time of verify they said that the passport was damaged(my little child wrote her name in it).but submitted the form without any explanation of affidavit since they didnt ask me.after four months i got a letter from them to submit a affidavit(explaining the reason of damage).i also submitted affidavit on feb 10 2010.but still i did not get my passport.i go once a month and meet the regional passport officer.she says she wll process it in a week,but still no change has taken place. in my status enquiry page it comes meet the P.R.O of this office,there are some deficies in ur application.so please helppppppppp me.i am planning to go to dubai this year. please heeeeeeeelp.

passport — NOT RECEIVING OF PASSPORT

My name is Ameet Chauhan s/o Sh. Bhim Singh Chauhan.

I had applied for passport at District Passport Application Centre at Bathinda on September 6,2007.

But I'm really astound that i still not recieved my passport.

Alongwith the original receipt, i submitted the appication complaining about non-recieving of the passport at "REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, CHANDIGARH",but till date i have not recieved any response.

I had send various letters also to "REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE CHANDIGARH" but didn't recieved any response.

I WANT TO KNOW ARE THE AUTHORITIES SLEEPING?

I'm TRULY HELPLESS, PLEASE HELP ME.

FILE NO: Z003669
                    DATE OF APPLICATION:SEPTEMBER 6,2007

passport — not getting from long time

sir i applied for passport before seven month police verfication is done but still i am not getting passport please help......form no B06276509 DOB 20/08/84

syed irfan
                    e mail...[protected]@gmail.com
                    my passport untiil now not comming
                    My fill no 710359
                    90 days over

passport — NOT RECEIVING THE PASSPORT

I HAVE APPLY MY PASSPORT IN 27/07/2010, FILE NO. DLH A044613, WHICH IS SHOWN IN UNDER PROCESS FOR LAST THREE MONTHS, PLS FRWARD THIS APPLICATION FOR TAKR ACTION
                    I WANT URGENTLY MY PASSPORT FOR GOING ABROAD, PLSSSS CONSIDER MY REQUEST, I M VERY THANK FULL TO U.

passport — didn't get your passport

dear sir,
                    my name is himansu sharma.i had applied passport renew on 01/12/2010 my file no is 125535(fo41410)my passport no is j5316645. i didnt get my passport yet at my home address. i have also applied passport for my wife. we both want to go out of india for our honeymoon.but we didnt went due to delay in getting passport, my wife passport file is ao75228.(23/12/2010).

kindly do something about our passport. we are very hopefull from your side that we will get our passport ontime.

thanks
                    himanshu sharma
                    indiainfoline ltd
                    [protected]/[protected]

passport — still not receive my passport

Sir
                    I have applied for a new Passport through Dist.mandsaur 2011.your Ref.No.BPL Z530991 .i chacked my passport status but it show a massege "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" before 1 moth but still i m waiting my passport. you please confirm the possion of the above passport and tell me when i wil get or other informatin is require i am i need of it

passport — Passport still not received

I have applied for the passport on 05/08/2011 but I have not received the passport till date. I went for the police verification and submitted all the necessary documents for it. The verification officer collected all the documents and promised me that it will be sent to the regional passport office.

please refer the details:

File Reference Number : CAL-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                    Applicant's Name : PROSENJEET SAHA Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
                    STATUS : Police Report has not been received

It is showing that the police report has not been received.

Please look into the case as early as possible as I have to go UK for some job related issues.

Prosenjeet Saha
                    Mob- [protected]
                    West Bengal .

passport — NOT GETTING MY PASSPORT

RESPETED SIR SUB: NOT GETTING MY PASSPORT I HAVE SUMIT MY PASSPORT ON DATE20;10:2011 BUT TILL DATE I M NOT RECEIVEING MY PASSPORT ,MY PASSPORT REFRENCE NO DELHI A[protected] EAST DELHI.I WANT MY PP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I GET MARRIED ON 12:11:2011 AND IWANT TO ON MY HONEYMOON WHICH IS TILL DATE IS PENDING PLEASE SEND IT AS SOON AS POOSSSIBLE I M HIGHLY OBILIGED TO YOU. THANKING YOU YOUR'FAITH FULLY SHIKHA JAIN 01051979

passport — still not received Passport

Dear Concern Sir,

I have applied Passport on 8 Mar.2012 and all the formalities have been completed but still I did not get my Passport.Its been
                    passed 5 month time. So I am requesting you that kindly do the needful in the same case.

Pushkar

passport — not get

i dont get my pasport my name rajesh kumar s/o sewa lal
                    vii- chaubey pur post-chandwak , jaunpur
                    my pasport no-z[protected]

Passport Office : Kolkata
                    Police verification completed : 12/2012
                    Name of applicant : Subhankar Bhunia
                    Date of Birth : - 15/06/1991
                    In query showing me your status is ''Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District West Medinipur.''.
                    Thanks in advance for your time and for doing needful.

Passport — verification done but not update in the system

I am Rashid Sharfuddin Shaikh.I have applied for a fresh passport on30/10/2012 and my verification was done on 8/11/2012. My file no is BO[protected],and my outward no is:-2296.
                      Verification was done but then also it was showing police verification was pending.so plz update to the system as soon as possible bcoz I lost my 6 months in this.I also reach to the local police station they told that your file is been transfer...

I am Rashid Sharfuddin Shaikh.my file no is BO[protected].I m suffering frm various problem because I have aplied for a fresh passport on 30/10/2012.my verification was done on 8/11/2012 I hav spend my six months in this but still I didn't get my passport and its showing physical police verification is pending.And I have also spoke to the local police station they told me that your file is transfer to further process,but still its showing the same.so plz co-operate me and let me get my passport as soon as possible.plz plz plz.

passport — Police verification still pending

Respected Sir/Madam,

Ihad applied for Passport on[protected] with FILE REFERENCE NO.W25652409.But still the police verification is pending. The passport status page always shows that police report has not been recieved.
                      The Passport enquiry phone numbers always says that number is BUSY.So please look after this as early as possible.

PRAMOD KUMAR SAHU

I have applied for my Passport 15 November 2012 to Passport Office, BHUBANESWAR and police Enquiry has been done on JANUARY 2013 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am Getting a stereotyped Online Status Reply i.e. "Pending for physical police verification at your Respective POLICE STATION under SP Office ,District GANJAM" since last 6 to 7 month was not coming my passport, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.
                        Below are my passport details.Passport file reference number: - BH[protected]
                        Passport applied date :[protected]
                        Place applied : - BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA
                        Name of applicant : - PRAMOD KUMAR SAHU
                        Date of Birth : - 03 / 07 / 1987
                        MOB: - [protected]

passport — my complaint

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Bhopal, MP. It has been 4 months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as police varification is not completed but from police station my all varification completed so please kindly help me about my passport thankyou

passport — passport not coming

I have applied for my son passport via file no JPRM00081210 with details given below.
                        File Reference Number : JPR-M[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                        Applicant's Name : YASH JAIN Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
                        STATUS :

Now the after around six month i am not able to get my son passport. what to do.
                        surbhit jain

passport — PASSPORT IS NOT COMING

RESPECTED SIR,
                        I HAD APPLY PASSPORT ON 7/3/12.&MY POLICE QURING CERTIFICATE SEND 1ST WEEK OF MARCH. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT . SO I RUEST TO U PLS SOLV IT. THAN U.

I am Rashid Sharfuddin Shaikh.my file no is BO[protected].I have applied a fresh passport on 30/10/2012 and my Police verification was done on 8/11/2012.I have spoiled my 6 months in this but till today onwards its showing to me that police verification is pending.what the hell is this.and I wrote the complaint 6to7 times but I did not get any reply from your side.so plz plz plzplzplz take action on this complaint.
                          I hope that you will take action on this complaint as soon as possible.

passport — 6 months passed i didn't get passport

sir i am siva kumar reddy. i applied for passport on january28th 2008. till now i didnt get passport.please try to send me my passport.my carrier is going to halt if i dont get my passport.

passport — to get passport

Hello sir,

I have recently completed my B.E, in Hospet. My parents are residing in Kanekal, Ananthapur dt. My father is working as a Andhra Bank sub manager, now I am searching for job in Hyderabad. So, I don't know how to apply for passport and how to apply passport.

Please answer my question immediately so that i can make ready for myself.

Thanking you sir,
                          R Sreenidhi

passport — didn't get passport

dear sir,
                          i have applied for a passport and my police enquiry is also completed (one in my native place Wanaparthy, mahaboob nagar dist) till now i did not get my passport status i am requesting you to send my passport status
                          ref no:z[protected]hyd
                          application date:[protected]

yours faithfully
                          B.madhu babu
                          SIR,
                          I APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT ON 10TH MARCH 2008.BUT TILL NOW THERE IS NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL NOW .EVEN ENQUIRY HAS NOT BEEN MADE .SO PLEASE SEND MY PASSPORT FASTLY .I AM SUFFERING WITHOUT THAT .
                          MY CAREER IS SUUFERING A LOT.PLEASE HELP ME
                          GAURAV SHARMA
                          WARD NO.29,
                          NEAR GARH KI MORI .
                          CHURU 331001
                          MO. [protected]

for passport — didnt get passport

dear, , , ,
                          sir

i had applied for passport few time ago...so i did not get the passport still now...so i wanted to say u that please send my passport as soon as possible...

thank you...

passport — Didnt get passport

Iam Muhammed Shafi. My passport varification is over(no:MLTD[protected]. I contacted to pp office. they said that Is already sent. But it is not get to me. so i humbly request u to give me the real status of my passport...

yours faithfully
                          Muhammed shafi
                          hi sir .
                          this is Sunitha Pinto and i hav applied for passport on 09/06/2010 and till now no police came for verification. if am going to the site www.ap.nic.in/passport it is showing that File Reference Number (B[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available...please tell me how can i search my
                          informaion about passport submited at Bangalore ..please sugest for the same.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Sunitha

passport — don't get my passport

shambhu kumar singh (file no -A063627)date of application 14 sept 2010
                          santosh kumar singh (file no -A063216) date of application 13 sept 2010

passport — Don't get Passport Yet

Hello sir i have applied for passport in the month of Feb 4 2011..i got an letter tat my DD is expired i went to chennai and i have provided new DD. police verification is also over.But still i dint get the passport.I want to know my passport status.
                          FileRef.No. P00 000595
                          Key No:[protected]

passport — TO GET PASSPORT

SIR WE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT 6 MONTHS BACH AND POLICE ENQUIRY IS OVER BUT WE HAVE NOT GOT PASSPORT YET SO WE REQUEST U TO PLEASE SEND PASSPORT EARLY FILE NO IS H01176611

passport — till now i didn't get my passport

my name shyam lal patidar. i have applied for the passport on[protected]. my file no is-Z[protected]. in Bhopal passport office.
                          till now my passport not came . i have submitted all documents also then also it is pending and it not showing any online status also.
                          so please verify it and do it fast.

passport — i didn't get my passport till now

my passport file no is z514797,and in status enquiry ii get an information is the passport has dispatched on[protected].tillnow idid not get my passport

passport — Didn't get passport

I have applied for the passport on[protected]. File no. DDNA00685612 , Key no. [protected].
                          Being the verifiction already done in march , the passport has not been recieved yet. Please do the needful. An early reply is solicitated.

Name- Apoorva Vishnoi
                          D/o. Mr. Arun Kumar Vishnoi
                          Date of birth- 21 sep. 1989
                          E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

complaint against the passport not received

i had applied for passport on dated 03.07.2007 and enclosed all required documents but till to date i have not receive my passport
                            kindly see the matter and issue my passport i will be highly thankful to you.
                            yours

Grievance :
                            File Ref. No-W[protected]BPL
                            Name:RAVINDRA PATIDAR
                            Application Date :10/22/2007
                            Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week9s time

RESPECTED SIR,
                            ITS VERY URGENT TO GET MY PASSPORT BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO ABROAD URGENTLY. SO PLEASE KINDLY DISPATCH MY PASSPORT URGENTLY...

RAVINDRA PATIDAR

passport — didn't receive my passport

my file reference num is W[protected].I have applied it on 17-07-08. my police enquery has finished 1 month before. i have not recieved my passport yet.

i didn't get my passport — passport

HI sir,

applied my passport on 14-10-08. application number was ppf no hyd z65395408. and i got job in one company so there i need my passport pleasezzz send as soon as possible

passport — I didn't get my passport

I have applied my passport on 20.11.2008 in vellore district passport cell.after 10.01.2009 in the date police verification also completed .But still now i did not get my passport .

passpot details
                            applied date:20/11/2008
                            d.o.b 24/05/1988
                            ref no:Z157668
                            place:vellore colector office
                            verification completed date:10/01/2009
                            Govt declared that we will get passport within 45 day.Agree, but in my case it is going to complete 4 for my passport.but till today i didnt get.When i am trying to check on website it is showing police verification not yet received.but the problem is that i completed my police verification with my police station.so could you tell me what is problem with my passport.because i need immediately for my company requirement.
                            i am waiting for your fevoriable response.
                            File Ref. No-RPO-A-048365
                            Name:Rajima Rai
                            Application Date :19/05/2009

Respected Sir / Madam,

Sub:Still i did'nt recieve my passport

My file reference num is A004663 /10 .I have applied it on Feb-10. my police enquery has finished 1 month before. i have not recieved my passport yet.

Personal Details:

Chennai - 600 019.
                            Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

KARTHICK.T — passport

Dear sir
                            i cleared my police inquiry and still i am not getting my passport so plz inform me about my passport
                            MY DD NO SO 34351
                            FILE NO CBEA00852810
                            KEY NO [protected]
                            THANKING YOU
                            KARTHICK .T

passport — Didn't get my Passport

Hi Team,

I have applied my passport on 15th Sep 2010 but till now i didnt get my passport, still it sis showing the update the same from one month stating that "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".

Can you please do me a favour regarding delay of my passport.

My Details are:

Veeranna Chowdary Mogallapu
                            Ref No.: HYD-W[protected]
                            Application Date: 15th Sep 2010
                            DOB: 01.08.1884

Thanks and Regards,
                            Veeranna Mogallapu

passport — why did not come my passport.

MERA PASSPORT ABHI TAK NAHI AAYA HAI.
                            EK BAAR POLICE VERIFICATION KARNE AAYE THE. LAKIN ME KAHIN CHALA GAYA THA. TAB MAINE DUBARA REVERIFICATION KE LIYE APPLY KIYA TO PULICE AAYI AUR VERIFY KARKE CHALI GAYE,
                            LEKIN ABHI TAK MERA PASSPORT NAHIN AAYA HAI.
                            WHY

Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

CONTACT ME- [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM
                            DELHI-110041

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Mr.Remy Peter Rodrigues has applied for Passport 10/02/2013 and physical submitting of documents completed at Mumbai PSK on 04/03/2013, as per instruction provided by PSK executive, police verification will be completed with in 8 to 10 day, But to my goodness 2 months has passed but my file has not yet received at our local police station nor at Dist police station.

My details are as follows:-

APPLICANT NAME:- REMY PETER RODRIGUES
                              FILE NO :- BO[protected]
                              SUBMISSION DATE :- 10/02/2013
                              Application Received on Date:- 04/03/2013.

Pleas help waiting for your positive response.

Remy Rodrigues.
                              Aug 13, 2020

Police Verification — Police verification not happening

Ref File No.:A036133 Tania Mullick & F006801 Disha Mullick (Minor). Its been over 10 days or so but even the Police Verification have not yet happened. We say that our current system is robust but unfortunately the kind of vibes consumers are getting are really bad.

passport — Two months passed but passport not received

Passport Complaints - Two months passed but passport not received.

I SHAHNAWAZ S/o ALI HASAN had applied for my passport on[protected] vide application no. DLH-D00161010 and Key No- [protected]. Police verification is also clear on[protected].

I need the passport for some urgent work at abroad.

So I am hereby requesting you to please take necessary action regarding this matter so that my work will through.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

SHAHNAWAZ