Passport Office Guwahati Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Guwahati related photos (37)

Passport Office Guwahati Complaints & Reviews

meinam
What is the procedure to be followed for correcting spelling mistake in passport. There has been a spelling mistake in my name. I have applied it under tadkaal scheme through one of the passport agents some years back. It has remained uncorrected for the past 5 years since I am based out of my hometown and was not knowing the exact procedure to follow..

passport — mistake in my passport

good morning sir,
im raju.i got the passport in last year.
in that one mistake is found. i.e.actually my mondal name is bhupalpally.but they printed as bhupally.
is their any problem with that one.or any suggestion to me.
plz reply as soon as possible to my mail .
i can give full details .
thanking you sir.
In passport my surname and given name has been exchanged. So I need this to be corrected as soon as possible.Can you guide me the procedure for this, and will passport office charge amount for this.How many days will it take approximately...
My name is Sairam Kotapati.
My passport file number is HYD-Z[protected].
I got my passport on 18th November.
I gave all spellings correctly on my application.
But my mothers name is printed with spelling mistake, i.e, NAGAVARDDHANI instead of NAGAVARDHANI i.e. one 'D' is typed additionally.

What should I do now? How much time does it take to solve my problem?
I need to get my passport quickly so as to attend GRE exam.
Please give me a solution soon.

Passport — not received passport

kavita hurket
    sir
    On 6th of february i hv applied for passports of mine n kids.after two n half month i got mine bt still waitng...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (36)Complaint category Passport Services

Passport — Delay in process of passport [Resolved]

Complainant11029

Myself Jatinder Singh Bimra, I have applied for passport on 24th Feb 2012. at PSK office Thane.
    Complaint category Passport Services

Shri Krishna Sharma
    I was issued passport from Lucknow passport office in March 2011. (Passport No. J 6892305).
    Later I observed that My surname is wrongly spelt in the passport 'Sharam' in place of 'Sharma'.
    I went once to RTO, Lucknow, but these office are maintained like fortress, common man is not welcome there. I was carrying a bag, so I was not allowed inside.
    I feel that that it can create problems when I visit any foreign country.
    In the meanwhile I have shifted to Gurgaon.
    As this mistake has been committed by the passport office, I feel the correction should be done by them.
    I wrote to RTO new Delhi and PRO there. I recd a mail advising me to meet PRO at Regional Office, Now being in Gurgaon I visited the Regional Office near Hyat Hotel, New Delhi, but nobody listened to me there. They advised me to go to Lucknow only.
    Kindly advise me how to get it done.

S.K.Sharma
    House no. 58 (first floor), Sector - 55, Gurgaon.

(Address in Passport- H.No. 5/134, Vikas Khand,Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226 010.

Passport — delay passport

aftabakhter
      Sir ,Mam
      I submit my wife passport application march 2011 in Calcutta almost 14 months finish but still I am...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Passport Services

Passport — passport not yet received

rajesh agarwal
      File.No: A 066195 - Applied Date : 21/08/2008 - LUCKNOW
      Name : RAJESH AGARWAL

I CANT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (72)Complaint category Government Organizations

bhaskar741

I have applied passport on[protected]
      and my police report reference was D.S.B/TSK/IX/I/passport/2012/250 dated 21.03.2012 sent on 21.03.2012.
      I want to know it takes barely 5 days to reach the document to regional passport office in Guwahati from Tinsukia.

May I have to bribe someone out there to get my passport??????

Then whats wrong with the people liable out there to issue the passport.

Ajit Kumar
        SUBJECT : RESENDING APPLICATION TO POLICE STATION FOR POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT.

I AJIT KUMAR had applied for passport dated 25/07/2011 and as of now,I am waiting for the application being dispatched from COMMISSIONER office,bangalore to the nearest Police station(Viveknagar) for Police verification.On approaching Viveknagar P.S,i am told due to data corruption of the system at police station my application is lost and will require resending it from Commissioner office,Banglore again.I hereby request the resending of application for P.V from Commissioner office,Bangalore to Viveknagar Police Station asap.

AJIT KUMAR

Please find enclosed response in this regard as follows:

PV Status Pending with Commissioner Office, District Bangalore -Please expedite police report

Police Verification not initiated

rasu123
          respected sir,
          my name is Rashbehari Shaw and i am from west bengal(dist.-burdwan).i applied for my passport on 8/7/2011 at burdwan passport office and i went to the dib office for verification but after a long period mu passport file reached to kolkata passport office .my file no is K002194,date of birth 07/10/1989.and after 10 month of applying i didnt get any call or passort.

so if you kindly draw your attention in this case i will be very obliged to you.
          I am Mukesh Sharma and my DOB is 15.08.1977 i haver submitted aplplication form on dated 19.08.2010 sucesfully at Ghaziabad office . But since then I have neither received my passport nor any communication from passport office.On their requirement I submitted them 3PP form but out of doing that I have not received my passport till yet.

Pls, let me know how can I get my passport. My verification had already been done that time.

Mukesh Sharma
          M.[protected]
          Mial ID:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

YASHPAL1
            Delay in passport without any reason & any communication. They given the status
            as" police report is clear and passport is expected to dispatched by[protected].
            Document details are as below:-
            File Reference Number : RCH-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
            Applicant's Name : YASHPAL PRASAD KESHARI Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

Till date i an not received passport & status from last six months as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time "

Passport — delay in issue

arvindkumartiwari
              Dear Sir
              I beg my state that I Arvind kr. Tiwari residing at 51, chinta moni dey road howrah 711101, had...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Passport Services

atulskadam1983

A person by the name of Bharat Thakaji Shinde has gotten an a passport made at the Pune Passport Office using an address that is not his own. The address at which he has got his passport belongs to me and I do not want him to misuse my address. He must have paid the verification officer and got the address verified which allowed him to get the passport at my address. If a proper verification had been done, he would not have got it. I am very distressed because of this. Could you help me ensure that this person’s passport is cancelled. I do not trust this person since he has a criminal background and is likely to misuse my address.
              My Details:
              Atul Sudam Kadam
              Address: Chawl Number 117, Room Number 1/A, Shivadarshan, Parvati, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009
              Name of the Person: Bharat Thakaji Shinde

Silambarasan Pandiyan
                I have applied and got passport from regional passport offcie in the year of 2010 by tatkal scheme. I never had any police verfication for last 1year.
                but recently in the month of jan 2012 I got the adverse report letter. I surrendered my passport to the passport officer and I have request for reinitiate of the police verification. it has been done. But till now I haven't received my passport. I enquired in our nearest police station (kallakudi police station) and they have told me that they sent the file to the SP Ofiice and the file number is C[protected]. Why it is getting deleyed and what Can I do furhter?

Thanks and Regards,
                Silambarasan.P.

passport — passport adverse

Respected sir,
                I am kishore vijay kumar Earpula. I applied for passport from hyderabad region, but when I got Police Enquiry, I am not there at home. So, it was came like adverse report.
                Actually I went to khammam at that time to visit my relative who is in hospital with serious condition.
                kindly advise me and resend for my enquiry as I have to go Saudi Arabia for my job. Please do the needfull.
                My file no is HYD-A[protected]
                Applicatoin date[protected]
                Date of birth[protected]

Kishore Vijay Kumar Earpula
                Hello, I have applied for a passport on 29th july 2011, but not yet received it. Current status is "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO ", what is this PRO and why my application is transferred there? My Application Number is Z402235 in coimbatore . Is there any way to cancel this Application so that I can reapply in TATKAL as I need my passport urgent. Please help me. Many Thanks.
                email:prasad.[protected]@gmail.com
                ph no:[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Passport — police Verification Report Not received

Rajesh.thakur007
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to my Brother Rakesh Thakur passport application,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Passport Services

Passport — passport is not issued

bis20004
                  Indian Passport applied on 2010, on DIB inspection I submitted all necessary documents, then the status on website was "...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Passport Services

Gurpreet Singh
                  Respected Sir,
                  I am Gurpreet Singh and I have applied for a fresh passport on 05/12/2011, and my police verification also has completed around 3 months back , in Tilak Nagar police station New Delhi, My File No.- DL[protected], and DOB :20/12/1992. I Have to attend my IELTS exam as soon as possible . Please Help me sir . Its a humble request...

Gurpreet Singh
                  To Passport Officer,
                  Delhi Region

Respective Sir / Madam,

This mail is in reference to my application for Passport.

I had applied for passport as on 2 April 2009. A police verification was done on 27 April 2009. But for the last 1.5 months the status on the site shows that the "Application is under process".

Name - Prateek Tokas
                  File Number - H009341
                  RPO - Delhi
                  date of applying - 2 April 2009

I would heartily request you to look into the delay.

Prateek Tokas
                  Dear Sir

I applied for my passport on 2nd April 2009.

I had applied for passport as on 2 April 2009. A police verification was done on 27 April 2009. For pat 1 month the status on site is showing "Application in process".

File Number - H009341
                  RPO - Delhi
                  date of applying - 2 April 2009

Please do the needful

Date - 22 June 2009
                  Respected Sir,
                  This is to bring your kind attention that I had applied for the passport of my wife in Ramanathapuram office dated at 16.12.2010. After that we got police verification dated at 13.01.2011. Every day I have been checking the status of the passport through passport website also. Recently I checked on 01.02.2011, it showed "Please call at this office on any working days between 9.30am and 12.00 noon with all documents, with the xerox copies which had been enclosed in your application for verification and return". She also received an SMS for Re-verification, She went to Madurai passport office for re- verification the very next day. They then asked her to produce the Re-verification letter only and said the SMS is not valid to do re-verification. They also told that after one week we will get that letter by post. Its been more than two weeks but no letter has been received. Many times my wife also called the passport office and inquired but no one has respond properly.Presently I am residing in Dubai, so I am helpless in this regards. Its been almost 2 months and still there is no progress. I request you to kindly look into the matter and let me know the status of my wife passport.

My wife details:
                  Name: Nurul Thusneem Mohamed Ibrahim.
                  File No: MDU Z24509610.
                  Applied Date: 16.12.2010.
                  I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

Jahufar Malik
                  Tel :[protected]
                  [protected]@yahoo.com
                  please let me know.
                  delay in passport process
                  Respected Sir,
                  This is to bring your kind attention that I had applied for the passport in Ramanathapuram office dated at 24/10/2011. Every day I have been checking the status of the passport through passport website also. Recently I checked on 25/01/2012, it showed "No status found for the enter file number and date of birth. whenever i called to Ramanathapuram DPC office, they are saying that it will come and response was not good, but almost the 90days are passed still there is no reply from them .Till now police verification was not done.When i called to madurai passport office, they are saying that my passport number does not exit and speaking like it was forgery.
                  My details:
                  Name: Klakston
                  File No: MD05Z[protected].
                  Applied Date: 24/10/2011.
                  Date of Birth:11/06/1989
                  I am eagerly waiting for your reply my mail id:klak.[protected]@gmail.com

Rezina Perbin

I applied for my fresh passport on 09 Dec 2011 and Police verification was done within February. But passport is not received yet. On inquiry on the website "passportstatus.nic.in" it is shown that "Police Report has not been received".

I am need of my passport very soon. please help.

File Reference Number : GUW-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                    Applicant's Name : REZINA PERBIN Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected].

Rezina

savesh Kumar
                      I got the contact of passport agent through Just Dial, the person having no. [protected] contacted me and took the required document and Rs.2500/- in August2011. After that every time when I called him he said dat I will be getting that within few days. Now when limit of my patience has crossed I called him and asked that i[censored] r not able to get my passport then please give me at least receipt so that I can write an application to passport office that I had applied but I could not get my passport yet so I am applying again, after this he has stopped attending my call. I tried on net to get his contact but the contact which comes on net after putting his no. [protected] is of some travel agency called Shrigaja Tour and Travels and that agency is not updated with just dial and that guy contacted me after I contacted Just Dial. I have no prrof against him because he has not given me the receipt also. Only one proof I have is his SMS in which he has given me a fake file no. . Had I taken receipt from him I would have field case against him. I am writing this just to make aware others not to get in trap of such fraud agents.

Er Vikrant Nandan
                        Status of my Passport

This is Vikrant Nandan S/O sh arvind kumar, BGPHO-W060507/07 G.C beneerji Road Old Fire Station Bhikhanpur Bhagalpur ,Bihar applied for the PassPort Bhagalpur Head Post Office with the file Reference No:BGPHO-W060507.
                        I hav been waiting for the Police verification for the past 3 MONTHSi.e, from 8/12/2011 to till date
                        no verification done till now and I have checked the status in the internet "Police Verification Report not yet received".
                        so, how can i know the exact status where my application is ?

sir, Please help me out to know the status of my application, whether it has been sent for police verification or
                        at whose end it is pending.

Name : VIKRANT NANDAN
                        Father's Name : SH ARVIND KUMAR
                        Mother's Name : mrs. VIBHA DEVI
                        Date of Birth : 03/10/1989
                        all documents are clear plz issue my passport fileno h01071511
                        Hello sir
                        ,i have applied for my passport on[protected]. my file no is WO60507.
                        my application status showing "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED".
                        what does it mean? is there any action pending from my side?
                        calling various responsible authority had not yield any result.
                        what i need to do? when i will get my passport?
                        maine 1 april ko post kiya tha complain but abhi tak kuch action nahi hua hai.

Passport — passport not issued

umarbhat
                          respected sir,
                          With due humble submission that i have applied for passport last year but still i have not got passpot...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (40)Complaint category Passport Services

Recently Discussed

Passport
                          Xiaomi company is not responding
                          payment issue
                          Objection letter not received
                          delay to dispatch passport
                          Passport Office Guwahati
                          speed post tracking says it is in mumbai (resident of guwahati and applied in guwahati)