Passport Office Kolkata

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Kolkata Complaints & Reviews

I, Priyanka Bansal, a resident of PRABHAT RESIDENCY, MANGAL PANDEY ROAD, KHALPARA, SILIGURI-734005, DIST. DARJEELING(WEST BENGAL) had applied for the passport with the same address as mentioned above. But I received the passport with an address where PRABHAT RESIDENCY is missing. Kindly provide me the proper details of getting the address rectified. I tried calling the 'passport seva Kendra, Kolkata' many times but got no response. Either they do not receive the call or the no. is busy. For further details, my contact no. is [protected] and email id is- priyanka.[protected]@st.niituniversity.in [protected]@gmail.com

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FRESH PASSPORT ON 7 JUNE 2014 BUT DUE TO BIRTH CERTIFICATE REPORT IT WAS ON HOLD AS PER RPO ENQUIRY THEY SEND MY B.C REPORT FOR VERIFICICATION ON MONTH OF JULY 2014 AND ON ENQUIRY I FOUND THAT MY REPORT WAS LOST FROM OFFICE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL RESEND AGAIN THE B.C REPORT TO CONCERN AUTHORITY AT PEDONG KALIMPONG DIST DARJEEELING I AGREED AND ALLOWED AS PER ENQUIRY AGAIN I FOUND THAT THEY SEND THE REPORT TO PEDONG ON 19/03/15 AS PER TRACKING I FOUND THE B.C CONCERN AUTHORITY FROM PEDONG DESPATCHED THE CLEAR REPORT OF MINE ON 11/04/15 BY SPEED POST (NO. EW[protected]IN) AND ON NET ITS STATUS IS IT HAS REACHED ON 16/04/15 BUT WHILE CALLING AT RPO KOLKATA THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY REPORT IT HAS BECOME TWO TIME AND ITS HARRASING NO RESPOND I M GETTING ITS VERY URGENT TO ME PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. BIKASH KUMAR THAKUR FILE NO. CA[protected]. MOB- [protected]

Sir, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I have applied for fresh passport more than 3 years ago on 4th...

I am Prasun kr Dawn had been applied for passport for passport on 30th January 2014 .My police verification done on october 2014.My file number is CA[protected]. My status still showing pending for police verification at RPO Kolkata.So I request you to take necessary steps so that I can get my passport as early as possible.

Dear Sir/Officer-in-charge, This is to inform you that, the police verification has been done on last week of December 2014 for my Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Normal scheme) with File Number CA[protected]. Till now the status of passport issuance in the website is showing as below. I contacted the police responsible and he confirmed that he has sent verification document completed to concerned office. File Number CA[protected] Date of Birth 31/03/1992 Given Name PAYEL Surname MAJUMDAR Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 20/11/2014 Status Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under Additional SP Office, District North 24 Parganas. I already sent email to rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in but till date didn't received any reply. Could you please check where is the gap? Or let me know if anything need to be done from my end. Best Regards, Payel Majumdar

Received Passport 2 years ago. But 2 months ago I got Show Cause Notice as my Place of Birth was not Verified. I replied of...
          I had applied my passport on 20/11/2014. For which I had completed all the required formalities related to police...
          I was forced by COO – Pandula Sreelakshmi to write the above apology statement at a gun point, COO Pandula Sreelakshmi harassed...

please note i am not getting my passport as per file no A 076888 DATED 6 /10/2008 ...FILE HAS BEN CLOSED WITH OUT MY INTEMATION...IT IS NOT POSSIABLE FOR ME TO AGAIN SPEND RS1500/- FOR SAME PORPOSE. PL DO THE NEEDFULL AND N.A REGARDS, RUPA PAUL 85, CHANDI GHOSH ROAD, 2ND FLOOR, KOLKATA:700040. INDIA, TEL:[protected]

passport delay at kolkata I have applied for my family passport 3 person, father and mother passport clear, but my son passport delay at Kolkata. Application received 4/01/2013 status police report has been submitted by your respective police office and is under processing at regional passport office Kolkata still did not received the passport.filed many formal complaints/grievance, not even a single one is answered. Name:-debarghya Das. DOB:-06/07/2007, file no:-CA09P[protected], mobile no:-[protected], gmail:[protected]@gmail.com
            passport delay at kolkata

dear sir, i applied for my passport in 26th September-2014 .And the police Verification is still pending? and also dont...

Hi, Indian Gas Distributor at BTM Layout M/S J N Enterprise doesn't give response to phone calls. I am trying to reach them since 3 days. his delivery boy also doesn't pick any calls and nor he reply back. it is very horrible situation to reach them on phone to seek for some service.
              Nov 05, 2014
              Updated by Arifmdmsg
              BTM Gas Station-Complaint

Respected Sir, This is to let you know thatmy Passport application [Application Number : CA[protected], Date Of Birth :18/07/1992 is in the status of “Police Verification has beeninitiated and a request has been sent to Ghola PS Police Station, North 24Parganas.” Can anything be done toexpedite the process or can you please let me know a tentative date by when thereport can be sent to the Passport office for issuing the passport? File Number CA[protected] Date of Birth 18/07/1992 Given Name KIRTI Surname JAISWAL Thanks & Regards, Kirti Jaiswal [protected]

I have applied for re-issue of my son passport on 19.06.2013. But till date I have not received my son Passport. More then...

Dear Sir, My police verification was done.My police verification update is completed and passport is printing state which is being shown from 5th July.It is almost over one month no update is seen is seen.Kindly let me know how long will it take for the passport to get dispatch.My file no is CA[protected] I require the passport on urgent basis. Nilkanta Nath

I am a senior citizen and retired Audit employee. I and my wife would like to meet with my son immediately who lives in USA. In this connection we have applied for Reissue Passport. My & my wife's file number is CA[protected] & CA[protected] respectively. Our police verification update is completed and passport is printing stage which is being shown from 20.06.14. We earnestly request you please expedite our case so that we may meet my son immediately in my old age . Achyut Kumar Bal Neogi Anandapally, Mahamayatala, Nirmala-2, P.S. Sonarpur, Kolkata-700084
                    Non Receipt of passport

I am a senior citizen. I and my wife would like to meet with my son immediately who lives in USA. In this connection we have applied for Reissue Passport. My & my wife's file number is CA[protected] & CA[protected] respectively. Our police verification update is completed and passport is printing stage which is being shown from 20.06.14. We earnestly request you please expedite our case so that we may meet my son immediately in my old age Achyut Kumar Bal Neogi & Dipali Bal Neogi Anandapally, Mahamayatala, Nirmala-2, P.S. Sonarpur, Kolkata-700084
                      Non Receipt of Passport

Passport complain CA2061069373513

This is to inform you that I, Adya charan Dawn applied for a frees passport on 28/05/2013 file no. CA[protected], PVR completed on July 2013 but I still not receive it. Please Please do the needful if possible .

Application for renewal of Passport No.E[protected]rd time renewal) was made on[protected] and fee paid vide Receipt No.16726. File No.CA01W[protected]. Till date, renewed Passport not received. On[protected] a Complaint was lodged with Ministry of External Affairs giving attention to Mr. Mukesh Kumar pardeshi but of no avail. Kindly help and advise the concerned to expedite delivery of my Renewed Passport without further delay. Regards, Yogendra Goenka Cell: [protected] E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        Non-Receipt of Renewed Passport
                        you can post complain on this portal with description this might solve your problem.

My problem is solved within 20 days.

I have applied passport on year 2012 and still it was showing it is under review at sp office but now printing is initated.

I hope your problem can be solved through this government of India portal...

I have applied for my passport and my passport interview took place on 28.04.2014.On 10th May 2014 my police verification was done.My police verification update is completed and passport is printing state which is being shown from 22nd may'14.It is almost over two weeks no update is seen is seen.Kindly let me know how long will it take for the passport to get dispatch.My file no is CA[protected].

I require the passport on urgent basis.

H.Ghosh

there is no more update after 02/05/2 014

Please kindly check for me its very urgent

Thanks and regard

Upashma pradhan

This Complaint is against Regional Passport Office, Kolkata. I applied for passport on 06/05/2013. Since then it has passed almost 7 months and no passport is issued to me. My police verification was completed on 22.05.2013. Since then I didn't receive any communication from RPO. I tried to call the phone numbers available on the website. One number always comes as busy and the other number keeps on ringing but no one ever answered. Finally I visited RPO Kolkata on 16.09.2013. There I got to know I have to separately apply for place of birth verification. I am not sure why there was no communication provide to me on this regard. I have provided my email ID, mobile number in the application itself. And how a person could know that a separate application need to be provided if permanent address is different from place of birth. To my understanding either it should be mentioned during the application submission process or it should be an internal process of the RPO and customer should not require any intermediate unstated involvement. Anyway, I applied for place of birth verification on 16.09.2013. Since then it has passed 2 and half months and there is no progress. I have given two more visit to passport office. Now passport office is asking to resubmit the place of birth verification as the report is incomplete. I gave few calls to SP Coochbehar office, DIB Coochbehar office and Mekhliganj police station to verify the current status. As per the conversation they have sent the report to RPO Kolkata. I am not sure of Police Verification process for place of birth and how the registers are maintained at “Birth, Death and Marriage Office”. How a place of birth verification report could be incomplete if I was born there. All I understand is that all the information I have furnished are true, I am a citizen of India by Birth and I do not have any pending cases in any court in this whole world. And I have provided all the required document during application submission. Why I am not given the passport in seven months time? I should not suffer for any inefficiency of the PRO process of system. It involves huge psychological cost for me and my family. Every body is so concerned. If try to calculate the psychological cast of all the members involved, the financial value cannot be less than millions of purees. Please let me know if I need to furnish any further information. But all I need is justice and an Indian passport in earliest possible time.
                            This is serious ineffeciency of our Govt. system. And God know when they are going show some effeciency in any area.