Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Visakhapatnam related photos (7)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Photos

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir/Madam ,

I have submitted passport application on 25/07/2011.Police verification...

My passport Ack num: w140046
I applied for passport on 3-3-2011
Till now i didnt get my passport. Its very imp to me..
It has been showing that "Police report has not yet received". I have already done with verification. What to do?

My passport Ack num: w301887
I have applied for passport at rajahmundry on[protected], and police verification was completed on[protected], all process has been completed but still i havent got the passport.it shows unknown Ack number after entering the number in the status of the passport.please do the needfull.

with Regards
Ch.v.Ravi Kumar
[protected].

Dear sir(s),
    I have applied for a surname change,inclusion of spouse name,change of address on 1st Apr 2011.
    The...

Dear Sir(s),
    I got married and hence i applied for a surname change, inclusion of spouse name, change of address on 1st April 2011. The police verification finished within two weeks.But i still did not receive my passport.I'am in deliberate need of my passport to join my hubby abroad.My file reference number is X003291.
    Till recent times the status of my application is not updated in the portal, and when ever i go to the passport office, they sent me back saying that i will get the passport in the next week.Six months passed but i still did not get my passport yet. I logged a complaint through mail, but no action has been taken till now.

Please register a complaint, and help me in getting my passport at the earliest possible.

Below is the status now i get in the portal.

Station VISHAKAPATNAM last updated on[protected]

File Reference Number : VSP-X[protected] Application Date :[protected]
    Applicant's Name : LAKSHMI PRASANNA SOWJANYA DONKA Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
    STATUS :

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time
    regards,
    Sowjanya DLP
    Dear Sir:
    My name is Padmalatha applied for a new passport for myself with file Reference number is Z009989/09 on 16th October 2009 at passport office , Eluru. And my police enquiry was done on 28th Oct 2009.But whenever I checked passport official websites states “you have to come to passport office and apply for re-enquiry”. Then I went to passport office, Vishakhapatnam on 11th August 2010 and I applied for Re-enquiry. Then my police enquiry done on 4th Sep 2010.But I did not received Police enquiry acknowledgement card till now & Also my passport has not been issued till date. Attempts to the passport authorities through the mails and over the phone are failed. And they are not responding till now.

So I request you to help me for getting my passport by publishing my letter in your daily news paper and as well on your news site. And expecting that you will definitely help me in this matter.

P.Padmalatha.

I applied for renewal of my passport on 25th Mar, 2011 bearing file reference number VSP/E 000880.

As my house address got changed police verification was done and the report was submitted to RPO in the month of June. It's been 3 months after that and i have still not received my passport.

Submission of my passport is very much essential in my organization, as it would be basis for my confirmation.

I, kindly request you to take necessary action.

Pratik Choksi
      +[protected]
      Did not receive my Passport
      Did not receive my Passport

I applied for renewal of my passport on 3rd, Mar, 2011 bearing file reference number VSP/Z001973

As my house address police verification was done and the report was It's been 08 months after that and i have still not received my passport.

I, kindly request you to take necessary action.

+91-[protected]
      +91-[protected]
      E MAIL-ID- sekhar.[protected]@yahoo.com

i applied to my passport[protected] in Eluru .and police enquiry also completed in same month .
      my file reference no is vsp-z[protected] still i have not received the passport .
      please give information to the E-MAIL ID prabhakar.[protected]@gmail.com .

Prabhakar

please give information to the E-MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,
        I Sukanya Madaswamy, applied for passport on April 04,2011 at Visakhapatnam passport office and File Ref...
        I K Rama applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-X[protected] of Name: RAMA KAKARA. My Passport...

I am KKKumar and applied for pass port ON[protected] ONLINE and police verification done and police returned the report file in second week of August 2011.
        There are four telephone numbers provided. Two for enquiry and two general. I have been trying all the numbers for a month and no one bothers to answer the calls.
        I think the staff are feeling that phones are for communicting with their families and not for public.
        I would like to know whether they are working. Status in online enquiry says "police report not recieved".
        Please do the needful.
        Aug 13, 2020

I am Bikkina Sravani has applied for passport in general category on 04/02/2011, police verification was over during the same month and I have recieved my passport (number:J6386851) on 28/06/2011.

My Passport Details are below:
          File Number: VSPA00243811
          Passport Number : J6386851
          Name: Sravani Bikkina
          D.O.B: 27/06/1990
          Address: 3-84, Pedarayavaram, Rangampeta(M) East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, Pin-533291.

I have applied for PCC for Australia on 16.08.2011 and I was told by Mr.P. Satyanarayana in vizag passport office that police verification report is not recieved( The Actual police verification was over well before I got my Passport) and hence he has initiated police verification report again, I have been to the old passport office on[protected] and got my online status updated to passport has been handed over to the applicant from police verification reort has not been recieved. It's been 2 weeks already the new police verification report has been initiated but I haven't got any call or no police has come for the verification, I have called District S.P office KAKINADA today and have asked about the status of my file number VS[protected], they said they have not recieved any thing with this number yet, but they have recieved file numbers which were posted after[protected].

Could you please let me know what do i have to do to get the PCC ?

Thanks & Regards, Sravani Bikkina
          Aug 13, 2020
          These people are saving postal charges, they will wait until it reaches 1000, they they will pack it and sent it to distruct SP office. I am not sure it is a kind of corruption. But these thick skill people are like donkeys.They are not even listening to any one.

Rumour is recently TCS is taken over the application verification process. These passport officer donkeys not getting any commison for agents. These donkeys are now plying with public.

passport of P.BHRAMARAMBA FILE NO.Z900789 , applied passport on 16.12.10 with reecept no 2065. clean report C.NO -2707 send to RPO on 25.01.11 May i know the reason for delay of passport ? please arrange the passport as soon as possible. we have trip in october . Thankingyou,
            P.BHRAMARAMBA,
            email srisuma.[protected]@gmail.com
            rayudu.[protected]@yahoo.com
            Aug 13, 2020

I B Ramaraju applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-A[protected] of Name: RAMA RAJU BENDI. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 4 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I send mails to you lot of times but i am not getting any reply from you. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible.

WITH WARM REGARDS
              Yeddumailaram 502205
              Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
              Cell: [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

passport office at visakhapatnam — not received passport

I Lakshmi Srinivasa Rao Inumarthy M.Com., W/o Srinivasa Rao beg to inform you that I sent new passport application No.901498 to Visakhapatnam passport office on 2nd October 2007by speed post from head post office, parvathipuram, vizinagarma (dist), along with required documents.Till to date i am not received any any acknowledge ment.

with regards
              lakshmi
              i applied passpory in 2006.still i cant get passport, i submit all reqired documents.my file no is A031735.i wrote 3 remainders for delay but there is no response till the date.if there is any mistake in my application i came to vizag and meet you in your office sir.please inform me

passport office visakhapatnam — Passport not yet received

Dear sir/madem,

This is Pavan Kumar Patil. I applied my passport on 30th - dec - 2010. police verfication also done on 26th jan but still my passport was not recived. My passport Recipet Number is A025220. Tell me what to do now? Any suggustions?
              Dear Sir/Madam .

I am Phani Madhuri File number : A002106, Application date:[protected].

My police verification got completed long time back but still my passport is not been Issued, Kindly grant the same.

Phani Madhuri

Yeddumailaram 502205
              Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
              Cell: [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com
              i am vadupu.rajesh i applied the passport application i verified my all certificates i did get my passport dispatch .so please i request u to give kind information on dispatching of passport. File no:z 006211

addres:
              vadupu rajesh
              email:raju1987.[protected]@gmail.com
              ph no:[protected]
              I vadrevu nibba raju applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-z300323, c no 34/11, date of 3-3-2011 of Name: vadrevu nibba raju. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 10 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible addres vnibba raju email vadrevu.[protected]@gmail.com ph no [protected]
              i applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].My name is SRIKANTH BALEY and my file reference numbe is VSP-Z/001456/2011, till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.

thank you sir.

Respected Sir,

Good Morning,
                With reference to the above mentioned subject; my son (Mr.Andrew...
                All my correspondence reflected here. Since Visakhapatnam PP office people have become immune to solving customer grievances...

i padmanabha praveen chavvakula with ref no: z-300038/ 2010 had applied for passport
                as i am studying in chennai, i need to get verifications from two states and so i got.
                but the passport was not yet issued till date and status in net was blank.so please help me
                i need to take my gre test immedietly as i am studying my final sem
                Aug 13, 2020

Dear sir I have applied for the renewal of our sons passport on 23/12/2010. I havent received it yet. I tried calling the...

I applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].

The police verification is done.But i didnt get my passport.

Please help me.

my details::

Name : Vinay Kumar G Jain
                  Date of Applying : 23-March-2010

File No. A 005649
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].

The police verification is done.But i didn't get my passport yet.

Please help me.

my details::

Name : Kadali ravi kumar
                  Date of Applying : 20-july-2010

File No. A 013936

I Zulfikar Gooty Mohammed applied for passport renewal on 12th of july 2010 at
                    Regional passport office Visakhapatnam.. My file no E 007172

I finished my police verification on 26th july 2010 C -263 at kakinada
                    I enquired from kakinada passport cell my verification was despatched to vizag
                    on 10th August

10.But so far i have not received my passport.. Its urgent for me to join ship
                    .. I am jobless due lack of passport.. my company called me many times but now
                    has discarded me from my job.

I visited Visakhapatnam passport office 3 times but no use.. all i was told is
                    come after one week application in process also On line status shows police
                    verification not received which is not true. Its 3 months since i applied but
                    no sign of it.. I have sent several request by email.. but no reply.. tried to call the given numbers [protected] 4122 but no one answers.. the bell keeps ringing..

Zulfikar gooty mohammed
                    2-237 madhura nagar
                    Behind state bank of hyderabad
                    kakinada-533003
                    east godavari
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Rumour is recently TCS is taken over the application verification process. These passport officer donkeys not getting any commison for agents. These donkeys are now playing with public.

I zulfikar gooty mohammed applied passport on 12/07/10 ( file no E 007172)and My police verification is completed. and no is C 263.. i visited 3 times passport office at vizag.. none of them helped me.. but kept saying passport will come ine one week.. its 3 months now.. I have not yet received my Passport. online status still shows "police verification not received" which is not true.. I have to join ships urgently.. am losing my employment..becoz of passport delay.. please send my passport soon.. I beg u dear govt employes of india

Zulfikar gooty mohammed
                      2-237 behind sbh
                      madhura nagar
                      kakinada 533003
                      a.p

Aug 13, 2020
                      I dont know why they give the telephone numbers on the website to contact for status.Nobody lifts up the phone and it just keeps on ringing.Absolutely rediculous.
                      They just want to suck the blood. Dont mind of the pain of public.
                      SIR, i have applied for passport in oct 22 2010 n police verification also over but i have not recived my passport.N they are saying police report as not been recived.so, please sovle my problem .i got chance in abroard please send my passport soonly sir. thanking you sir,
                      sir, i have applied for passport on 24/01/2011.my file number is vspt00019111, but in status enquiry my date of birth was displayed wrong though it was correct in my birth certificate.so, i kindly request you to change the wrong that have been done in date of birth according to my birth certificate.thanking you sir,
                      Sir, I applied for the passport on[protected] and my police verification is also completed. but still i didn't get my passport. I got the job in a reputed organization. They are asking the passport. I checked my passport status online... but it is showing "Police report Incomplete". Kindly send my passport soon. Other wise i will lose the oppertunity..i tried many times on the given contact number of Vishakhapatnam office..but nobody is lifting the phone..PLZ...PLZ... i beg you... This is my future related thing...PLZ...

Sir/Madam,

The buliding in which the passport office in visakhapatnam located is very small and compact. There is no proper trained staff for hearing your greivances and there is only one person for all applications, complaints,allocation of timings...etc. This is the only center for 5 districts of north coastal andhra pradesh which cater services to almost 10 million population.

The building where the pass port office located has no parking and can accomdate only 70-85 persons at a time and more than 350 people are waiting outside at any given time. Please replace it with own building and have an updated time allocation system like electronic numbering one found in ICICI bank systems.

Please increase the trained staff and reduce the work load on them and accomadte more people in a big building. We want better services and charge more if required. Try to remove the feeling of government work that is always late and inefficient.......

Thanks and regards
                        Aug 13, 2020

Sir i had applied for my wife kids passport on 29 January 2010 and stillhad not received the passports despite several grieviences...