Passport Office Visakhapatnam Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 25, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Having problems with Passport Office Visakhapatnam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Visakhapatnam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Phone Numbers

Fax

Passport Office Visakhapatnam reviews & complaints page 2

I would like to inform you that, i has been passed two weeks after police verification done for my daughter's passport file no-vs[protected]name :tejaswi) still status showing "pending for physical police verification at respective thana under commissioner of police, district guntur urban". i have contacted commissioner office guntur and they were answering that are uploaded report in the system.. kindly follow...

Dear Sir, Please find my Passport normal (60 pages) application history given below: I had done payment and booked appointment on 9th and 10th March of 2014 I got appoint on 2nd May 2014. Certificate verification done and status granted Police verification done on 9th May 2014 On 13th May 2014 status shown " Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Vizianagaram and Passport printing process in progressing" On 1st June 2014 till now status shown "Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Vizianagaram and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch." I have been calling regional passport office (Visakhapatnam)for inquiry always they are say like wait for another 10 days or not lifting the call. As they said passport will be issued in 30 days, please let me know another how many days it will take. My File No: VS[protected] DOB: 05/01/1981

Passport Office Visakhapatnam — Password missing

User id : LEELAVENI password : Ljm185

Passport Office Vizag — Need File Closure of my passport file num:VSPA01642508

Hi, I have visited Visakhapatnam Regional Passport office on 25-Feb-2013 and got my closure letter for my passport applicaiton dated 14-May-2008 bearing File num :VSPA1642508.They have issued me the closure letter for my passport application.But the file is still not closed in the system due to which my fresh passport which i have applied in Bangalore on 17-Jan-2012 bearing File no:BN[protected] is in pending status staing that referred...

I Vinod Kumar Vasireddi applied for passport on[protected] i applied my passport in VIZIANAGRAM, DSP passport office police verification completed but till date i have not received the passport, Kindly help this regard.

Vinod Kumar Vasireddi
    mail id: vinod.[protected]@gmail.com
    Reference File no :Z601704/VZM/-11
    Aug 13, 2020
    Contact the Passport seva kendra customer care number... here is the number[protected]Toll Free)

This is srinivasa rao.this is my passport no J5122284 and i applied for visa(UAE).while applying for visa it shows passport is in black list.
      why it shows what is the problem.pls rectify the problem.contact me below mail id r phone no.VERY URGENT

Srinivasa rao,
      Email id: attada.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mob: [protected]

I Venkata Prasad from Visakhaptanam had applied for a new passport in the Visakhapatnam's PSK on 14/12/2011. The Police came for Police Verification (PV) on 27/12/2011. But the status in the website is not yet updated (as on 5/3/2012) . On contacting the Special Branch Passport Police Visakhapatnam, they Informed that the PV was dispatched on 9/1/2012 and gave the C.No and Lr No. On contacting the Passport Seva Kendra Support center They are saying to wait few more days .
        How many days I have to wait for it and when will the passport be dispatched to me ?

Passport Visakhapatnam — about

i have appailed the passport at last 6 months i have got up to date i have appiled in cp office at vishakhapatnam

passport office,vizag — non receipt of passport

I have applied for passport about five months back in Srikakulam which comes under Visqakhapatnam area in A.P. So far I have not received the passport. My application no. Z 403743.

kARTHIK VALIVETI

Passport office, Visakhapatnam — non receipt of passport

I applied for passport in visakhapatnam on 29 Jan 2010 for my wife and kids but still have not received the passport despite several mails and reminders to grievience cell of delhi and vizag. My passport file numbers are as follows VSP-A001802, VSP-C000280, VSP-C000281.
        My email id for communication is manu.[protected]@gmail.com
        firm action to be taken in this matter immediately.

Passport Office Visakhapatnam — Passport Application Status

Hello Sir/Madam ,

I have submitted passport application on 25/07/2011.Police verification is done within 2months.I didnt get my passport till now and passport application status is not shown in Online.My passport application file no is Z900545.If I check the status of the Application,"Entered wrong file number or Information not available " is shown as result. Please do the needful....

My passport Ack num: w140046
          I applied for passport on 3-3-2011
          Till now i didnt get my passport. Its very imp to me..
          It has been showing that "Police report has not yet received". I have already done with verification. What to do?

My passport Ack num: w301887
          I have applied for passport at rajahmundry on[protected], and police verification was completed on[protected], all process has been completed but still i havent got the passport.it shows unknown Ack number after entering the number in the status of the passport.please do the needfull.

with Regards
          Ch.v.Ravi Kumar
          [protected].

Regional Passport Office, Visakhapatnam — Delay in Passport VSP X003291

Dear sir(s),
            I have applied for a surname change,inclusion of spouse name,change of address on 1st Apr 2011.
            The police verification is done in the second week of April. From then on whenever i go to the passport office VISAKHAPATANAM, they always send me saying that i would get the passport in the next week. Half an year passed with the same answer. Even i logged a complaint in mail, there is no appropriate action taken till...

Dear Sir(s),
            I got married and hence i applied for a surname change, inclusion of spouse name, change of address on 1st April 2011. The police verification finished within two weeks.But i still did not receive my passport.I'am in deliberate need of my passport to join my hubby abroad.My file reference number is X003291.
            Till recent times the status of my application is not updated in the portal, and when ever i go to the passport office, they sent me back saying that i will get the passport in the next week.Six months passed but i still did not get my passport yet. I logged a complaint through mail, but no action has been taken till now.

Please register a complaint, and help me in getting my passport at the earliest possible.

Below is the status now i get in the portal.

Station VISHAKAPATNAM last updated on[protected]

File Reference Number : VSP-X[protected] Application Date :[protected]
            Applicant's Name : LAKSHMI PRASANNA SOWJANYA DONKA Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
            STATUS :

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time
            regards,
            Sowjanya DLP
            Dear Sir:
            My name is Padmalatha applied for a new passport for myself with file Reference number is Z009989/09 on 16th October 2009 at passport office , Eluru. And my police enquiry was done on 28th Oct 2009.But whenever I checked passport official websites states “you have to come to passport office and apply for re-enquiry”. Then I went to passport office, Vishakhapatnam on 11th August 2010 and I applied for Re-enquiry. Then my police enquiry done on 4th Sep 2010.But I did not received Police enquiry acknowledgement card till now & Also my passport has not been issued till date. Attempts to the passport authorities through the mails and over the phone are failed. And they are not responding till now.

So I request you to help me for getting my passport by publishing my letter in your daily news paper and as well on your news site. And expecting that you will definitely help me in this matter.

P.Padmalatha.

I applied for renewal of my passport on 25th Mar, 2011 bearing file reference number VSP/E 000880.

As my house address got changed police verification was done and the report was submitted to RPO in the month of June. It's been 3 months after that and i have still not received my passport.

Submission of my passport is very much essential in my organization, as it would be basis for my confirmation.

I, kindly request you to take necessary action.

Pratik Choksi
              +[protected]
              Did not receive my Passport

I applied for renewal of my passport on 3rd, Mar, 2011 bearing file reference number VSP/Z001973

As my house address police verification was done and the report was It's been 08 months after that and i have still not received my passport.

I, kindly request you to take necessary action.

+91-[protected]
              +91-[protected]
              E MAIL-ID- sekhar.[protected]@yahoo.com

i applied to my passport[protected] in Eluru .and police enquiry also completed in same month .
              my file reference no is vsp-z[protected] still i have not received the passport .
              please give information to the E-MAIL ID prabhakar.[protected]@gmail.com .

Prabhakar

please give information to the E-MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com

Passport Visakhapatnam — Passport has not yet dispatched

Sir/Madam,
                I Sukanya Madaswamy, applied for passport on April 04,2011 at Visakhapatnam passport office and File Ref No is VSP-Z[protected] with name as Sukanya Madaswamy.My police enquiry has been done on April 16, 2011. But till now my passport is not dispatched. So please suggest me what to do in order to get my passport as soon as possible.

Sukanya Madaswamy...

Passport Office Vizag — i didn't get passport up to now

I K Rama applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-X[protected] of Name: RAMA KAKARA. My Passport Was Dispatched But When that time I am not at my City . I came to your office 4 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty. And also my visa is also expiring please do it as quick as possible Please... Sir...

I am KKKumar and applied for pass port ON[protected] ONLINE and police verification done and police returned the report file in second week of August 2011.
                There are four telephone numbers provided. Two for enquiry and two general. I have been trying all the numbers for a month and no one bothers to answer the calls.
                I think the staff are feeling that phones are for communicting with their families and not for public.
                I would like to know whether they are working. Status in online enquiry says "police report not recieved".
                Please do the needful.
                Aug 13, 2020

I am Bikkina Sravani has applied for passport in general category on 04/02/2011, police verification was over during the same month and I have recieved my passport (number:J6386851) on 28/06/2011.

My Passport Details are below:
                  File Number: VSPA00243811
                  Passport Number : J6386851
                  Name: Sravani Bikkina
                  D.O.B: 27/06/1990
                  Address: 3-84, Pedarayavaram, Rangampeta(M) East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, Pin-533291.

I have applied for PCC for Australia on 16.08.2011 and I was told by Mr.P. Satyanarayana in vizag passport office that police verification report is not recieved( The Actual police verification was over well before I got my Passport) and hence he has initiated police verification report again, I have been to the old passport office on[protected] and got my online status updated to passport has been handed over to the applicant from police verification reort has not been recieved. It's been 2 weeks already the new police verification report has been initiated but I haven't got any call or no police has come for the verification, I have called District S.P office KAKINADA today and have asked about the status of my file number VS[protected], they said they have not recieved any thing with this number yet, but they have recieved file numbers which were posted after[protected].

Could you please let me know what do i have to do to get the PCC ?

Thanks & Regards, Sravani Bikkina
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  These people are saving postal charges, they will wait until it reaches 1000, they they will pack it and sent it to distruct SP office. I am not sure it is a kind of corruption. But these thick skill people are like donkeys.They are not even listening to any one.

Rumour is recently TCS is taken over the application verification process. These passport officer donkeys not getting any commison for agents. These donkeys are now plying with public.

passport of P.BHRAMARAMBA FILE NO.Z900789 , applied passport on 16.12.10 with reecept no 2065. clean report C.NO -2707 send to RPO on 25.01.11 May i know the reason for delay of passport ? please arrange the passport as soon as possible. we have trip in october . Thankingyou,
                    P.BHRAMARAMBA,
                    email srisuma.[protected]@gmail.com
                    rayudu.[protected]@yahoo.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

I B Ramaraju applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-A[protected] of Name: RAMA RAJU BENDI. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 4 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I send mails to you lot of times but i am not getting any reply from you. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible.

WITH WARM REGARDS
                      Yeddumailaram 502205
                      Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
                      Cell: [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020

passport office at visakhapatnam — not received passport

I Lakshmi Srinivasa Rao Inumarthy M.Com., W/o Srinivasa Rao beg to inform you that I sent new passport application No.901498 to Visakhapatnam passport office on 2nd October 2007by speed post from head post office, parvathipuram, vizinagarma (dist), along with required documents.Till to date i am not received any any acknowledge ment.

with regards
                      lakshmi
                      i applied passpory in 2006.still i cant get passport, i submit all reqired documents.my file no is A031735.i wrote 3 remainders for delay but there is no response till the date.if there is any mistake in my application i came to vizag and meet you in your office sir.please inform me

passport office visakhapatnam — Passport not yet received

Dear sir/madem,

This is Pavan Kumar Patil. I applied my passport on 30th - dec - 2010. police verfication also done on 26th jan but still my passport was not recived. My passport Recipet Number is A025220. Tell me what to do now? Any suggustions?
                      Dear Sir/Madam .

I am Phani Madhuri File number : A002106, Application date:[protected].

My police verification got completed long time back but still my passport is not been Issued, Kindly grant the same.

Phani Madhuri

Yeddumailaram 502205
                      Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
                      Cell: [protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      i am vadupu.rajesh i applied the passport application i verified my all certificates i did get my passport dispatch .so please i request u to give kind information on dispatching of passport. File no:z 006211

addres:
                      vadupu rajesh
                      email:raju1987.[protected]@gmail.com
                      ph no:[protected]
                      I vadrevu nibba raju applied passport on[protected] with File Reference No: VSP-z300323, c no 34/11, date of 3-3-2011 of Name: vadrevu nibba raju. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 10 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible addres vnibba raju email vadrevu.[protected]@gmail.com ph no [protected]
                      i applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].My name is SRIKANTH BALEY and my file reference numbe is VSP-Z/001456/2011, till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.

thank you sir.

Visakhapatnam Passport Office — Delay in passport Delivery

Respected Sir,

Good Morning,
                        With reference to the above mentioned subject; my son (Mr.Andrew Raaj Dowrla) has submitted the passport application form in visakhapatnam branch on 20.01.2011 reference file no-VSP-A[protected].
                        but still he has not received the passport.
                        I have personally checked in the online system; it is showing that police report has not been received yet to RPO (Regional passport...

Visakhapatnam Regional Passport office — Non-delivery of Tatkal passport on promised date of 6-5-2011, for extraneous considerations.

All my correspondence reflected here. Since Visakhapatnam PP office people have become immune to solving customer grievances , my appeal to you.

Mr Surendra

Please treat the matter fairly and as urgent. Please do not spoil the image of government offices, when the Central government / Anna Hazare and million others like you and me are fighting to bring sanity into government offices working, and passport...

i padmanabha praveen chavvakula with ref no: z-300038/ 2010 had applied for passport
                        as i am studying in chennai, i need to get verifications from two states and so i got.
                        but the passport was not yet issued till date and status in net was blank.so please help me
                        i need to take my gre test immedietly as i am studying my final sem