Ministry Of External Affairs — Unable to perform Passport Renewal

keert38
ARN NO - 13-[protected]
APPLICANT NAME - KEERTHY CHETHAN RAMASWAMY
SUBMISSION DATE - 11/02/2013

This is my second application for Passport Renewal. From the past few months, I am trying to get an appointment after submitting the Passport Renewal Application twice and uploading all necessary supporting documents online. I have been trying since several months to get an appointment.

The procedure is that I have to login to the passort seva website before 6:00 pm in the evening and when the window opens at 6:00 pm, I have to try to 'Book Appointment' online within those first few seconds/minutes, but everytime I try doing this to get appointment, I get messages saying 'Try next day 6:00 pm onwards, no. of applications for today:500' or 'Another person has booked appointment at this time slot, try again' kind of messages. This is very irritating and I have written to the ministry of external affairs, GOI via email over this matter and though I got a response asking me to keep trying in this manner, I have still been not able to secure an appointment. When will I get my passport renewal done?

Keerthy Chethan R
Passport Number E1598101
Date of Issue 12/04/2002
Date of Expiry 11/04/2012
Place of Issue BANGALORE
Email id - [email protected]

Unable to perform Passport Renewal

Comments

contact an agent outside the passport office and they`ll secure an appointment for you for just 500/- . i too faced the same issue in lucknow. i kept trying on my own for 35 days and in the end when i visited an agent with 500/-, he immediately gave me an appointment time of my choice...Dont know how it works but it happens

Ministry Of External Affairs - Unable to perform Passport Renewal