Patanjali Ayurved — about gst benefits

Naahik, India
 Yagendra Narayan Singh on Dec 3, 2017
Sir, i m regular customer of patanjali products. This time when i purchased items on 03 dec 2018 the seller didn't pass the gst profit to customer although he charged the gst at current rate but mrp is same as earlier to 28 % specially on cosmetic products. It means your company is not serious about gst benefits. This is injustice with a customer who have full faith in your marketing policies and products. Please pass the gst benefits either increasing quantity or mrp. Thanks.

about gst benefits

[Dec 04, 2017] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Smruti ray's response, Dec 10, 2017
I want my money back or give me original cream

Comments

Patanjali 250 gm of Honey batch no -CL634 Mfg date 9/16 is totally sugar .where is your purity for which we buy products of Patanjali .?
Dharm chand

I have regularly purchase Patanjali 10 kgs Atta. On 25th Nov'2017 I have purchase one packet of 10 kgs atta through groffer. Due to the low strength of packaging my whole atta sprade out on the floor and my 10 kgs atta i boubd to throne out in dust bean.So please look into the matter of my losses due to inferior packaging .
Sir
humare shop hai patanjai ki udaipur rajasthan me.
choco delite biscuit ka sample food test me fail huaa hai or uske document me sath me attach kar rha hu
ab aage kya karna hai jald hi sampark kre
deepak soni
Dec2016 Ka date hai, sealed b tha lekin open Kiya to bahut hi bad smell ho raha hai aaur colour v change tha.shop address-PATANJALI, NEAR BALGURUKULAM, NATHMUNI THEATRE LANE, VILLIVAKUM, CHENNAI -600049

Department eCommerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India - 249401
    Patanjali Ayurved - about gst benefits