Patanjali Ayurved Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Patanjali Ayurved related photos (660)

Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Patanjali Ayurved — Transaction Success Order Not Placed.

Vivek Mishra nmv on Aug 3, 2020
I have made transaction amount Rs 1090 for coronil kit on 30 july 2020.
The transaction successful...
Complaint category Other

Nanopano on Aug 3, 2020
Hi team,

I ordered coronil kit, but received only swasari vati. Why this happened. I paid total amount but received only swasari vati.

Nayan

Half product delivered

[Aug 03, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Patanjali Ayurved — Amount paid via UPI but order not placed in ORDERME App

Vivek Bhangre on Aug 2, 2020
    I have tried ordering products from Order me app. Amount paid using phonePe UPI 1093 /- but order not placed. Customer care...
    Complaint category Department Stores

Pankaj Keshri on Aug 2, 2020
    I have order on 17th july, two set of coronil kit amounting rs. 1090 but the order not placed, order id not received and amount debited from my account (Upi reference no.[protected].
    Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

[Aug 02, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Sumanmadhu86 on Aug 2, 2020
      29 july i have order for rs 1449 five product but did not get either any massage or the product..ac has been debited

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Nishant_Saxena on Aug 2, 2020
        Dear sir/madam,

On 30th july 2020, i have placed an order (Order id: [protected]) for swasari coronil kit whose amount is rs545. I have also paid the amount (Transaction id: c2007301326459862494222) and the amount is also deducted from my account but the order status shows "order canceled". So, i kindly request you to look after this order & money matter as early as possible as the products are required urgently.

Waiting for your response for order confirmation or money refund.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Patanjali Ayurved — Order no. 51803 not delivered

[email protected] on Aug 2, 2020
          I placed an online order (Order no. 51803) for divya swasari coronil kit qty-2 on their app "order me" on dated 15.07.2020....

Kumar Rudransh on Aug 1, 2020
          1. Order no 131099 for amount ₹700 booked on dated 24/7/2020
          And
          2. Order no.174858 of amount₹1045 against 29/7/2020 are waiting by me
          When will i receive it. Please expedite bit

[Aug 01, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kumar Rudransh on Aug 1, 2020
            Against order no.174858, still i'm waiting the said amount please expediate, as this order has already been cancelled.

Bhavendra Patel on Aug 1, 2020
              I have given order for coronil kit 2 pcs on dated 17 july but till date no received

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Patanjali Ayurved — Online order dispute .

[email protected] on Aug 1, 2020
                Hello sir,
                I have ordered CORONIL KIT from order me aap amount of rupees 1090... Order number 51803 qty 02 nos. It...
                Complaint category Pharmacy

Patanjali Ayurved — Bad Behaviour of owner(old man sardar ji) at patanjali store ferozepur near baba ram lal gurdwara

Rajan9390 on Aug 1, 2020
                I m rajan, from firozepur, i went to patanjali store( near baba ram lal gurudwara )to buy 2 products..i asked for d product...
                Complaint category Health & Beauty

Patanjali Ayurved — Order No. 66121..Coronil kit not delivered yet!

Naba saha on Jul 31, 2020
                I had ordered Divya Swasari Coronil kit on 17/07/20...Order No. is 66121 using the Order me app On 24/07/20 AWB number [protected]...
                Complaint category Other

Karkirohit on Jul 31, 2020
                I cancelled my order id - 58870 and
                Order id - 68295 on 27 july
                How much time will it get to get my money back

Refund is not generated
                Refund is not generated

[Jul 31, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rakesh kumar Gunavat on Jul 31, 2020
                  My order no - 118946 and my order status is - cancel but amount not refund my account so pls help me and pls find attached photos for reference.

Coronil Kit / my refund pending after order cancel

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

raj.shiv.s on Jul 31, 2020
                    Have purchased coronil kit through order me app 15 days back but i didn't receive my order yet. No body picking my phone and nobody responding my messages and not even replying my emails. Pathetic service.

My order no-65114
                    Kindly get this delivered on priority.

Shiv

Order no delvered

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Patanjali Ayurved — Regarding order

Vivekba1vi on Jul 31, 2020
                      I have order product from order me on 16 july 2020. My order number is 57592. I have done payment of rupees 870 for this order....
                      Complaint category Online Shopping

Sh19 on Jul 31, 2020
                      I had placed order 2 times ; 24 july and 29july. Both time order failed but money get deducted from my account but i didn’t get any of my deducted amount till now.

Patanjali — Coronil kit order cancelled but not get refund

Kajol513 on Jul 31, 2020
                        I have placed order on orderme app. But waiting for more than one week the status of order was still "confirmed". So, i cancelled...

Saurav soni on Jul 31, 2020
                        Sir maine 29/07/2020 ko coronil tablet book kiya or payment bhi kiya 1090 but app direct cut jane se order nahi hua or paisa cut gya 1090 so please sir refund my money i'd create number h 62
                        63499343 saurabh soni

Coronil tablet

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Neighbours

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                          Patanjali Ayurved
                          Ordered from orderme app, no delivery, no response from company.
                          3 days ago
                          Patanjali
                          Coronil kit order cancelled but not get refund
                          order no. 84448 not delivered
                          Patanjali Ayurved
                          My order has been confirmed but not being delivered even after payment done
                          Patanjali Ayurved
                          Cancel my order and refund my money asap