Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Patanjali Ayurved

Having problems with Patanjali Ayurved?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patanjali Ayurved customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patanjali Ayurved

Uttarakhand

Patanjali Ayurved Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Patanjali Ayurved reviews & complaints(1704)

Yesterday I bought patanjali biscuit and many others products of patanjali from
Patanjali store( Tughlakabad village, New Delhi)but just I opened the patanjali biscuits for serving the labours they saw the worms on the patanjali biscuits I immediately make the video and click the picture of the worms. The worm of colour is like patanjali biscuits (light brown). It's show that they play with the health of common people of India.By Profession I am advocate and I want take legal action against the patanjali
Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to a forementioned subject and I am really surprised to see the attitude of your salesperson, who is blindly refusing to return the medicine, which is well within the expiry dates and I am willing to buy some other materials on behalf of those items.

the medicines, which needs to be return are as follows;

Srl. No items Names Manufacture Date Expiry Date MRP Quantity Batch...

Patanjali Ayurved — Patanjali 2 kg Atta

मैं रंगिया, असम में कार्यरत नागरिक हूँ | मैंने 20/04/2022 को बाज़ार से पतंजलि का 2 किलो आटा का पैकेट खरीदा था | घर आकर पैकेट खोलने पर उसमें सफ़ेद कीड़े थे और पैकेट की भीतर जाले बने हुये...

I have purchased the awla canddy but when open it. The clour of candy is whitish and poor taste. When I went to complain about canddy the patanjali store has shoutly refused me and said no return policy is available pl take action against the patanjali store chatnag road jhushi prayagraj (upper Jim hai aur bagal me need day)
    Om

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to the concern stated by you, we request you to please share your complete details at [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org or call us on our toll-free number[protected].

Thanks & Regards
    Team GRC

Honey ki qlty kesi hai open krne ke 3 din bad se jama pda h......

Expiry date ApR/2022

We are using your products for many years it was really good but from 1 month your pantanjali alovera bathing soap was smelling wierd its not good as it was . So plz do something for it...

I am From Om Super Market Kasare, tq.Sakri, Dist.Dhule 424310.
        Our Expiry product not pick Patanjali Agency please help.

I had purchased Ayurvedic Medicines on 09-MAR-22 worth Rs 1095, Order ID # [protected] from Patanjali Ayurved and had paid with my credit card. I am suffering from ulcerative colitis and my doctor advised me not to take these ayurved medicines since I am already under allopathy diagnosis.

Hence on 11-MAR-22 I sent an email to the customer care asking them to cancel my order and give me a full refund. However on 12-MAR-22 they...

Dear patanjali

when i am placing order using samridhi card then it's not working. i have enough payment in my card but it is showing this issue - Purchase transaction failed.Your stanid is : 000477

IT seems that, essence of milk is much more in patanjali DOODH biscut, , it tastes not to eat, packed on 12.2.22/11.08.22 B, BG22/JO?, From kerala, thrissur,

This IS With Reference To My Ticket ID-OM[protected] ON[protected] IN Which One Item Dental Cream MISSING .COMPLAINED VIA 10 EMAILS, CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 12 TIMES BUT NO ONE LIFT THE PHONE &AUTO DISCONNECTED....
              I am Impu (23, Female) .We purchased 'Divya Dhara' from a Patanjali store near by. The owner gave a damaged one which we noticed in the parking . When we went to ask a different product he blamed us for the damage . Even before this when we asked for scanner he just threw it at us very rudely.
              After some heated arguments he started denying his actions and mentioned that we are here to buy because we have don't have choice. He mentioned...
              DATE: 12/03/2022
              AMOUNT Paid : 49000/-
              Payment Reference No.[protected]
              from my BANK - ICICI BANK LIMITED
              AC NO.[protected]
              BRANCH : LANDMARK BRANCH
              TYPE OF ACCOUNT ; SAVINGS
              TIME OF PAYMENT : 12.04 NOON, 12TH MARCH 2022

Above is the details of the payment made towards booking for 7 days stay at Patanjali Ayurveda Ashram in Haridwar for 3 family members. I have paid the...

Regarding transfer goods payment pending & expiry settlement pending,

parijat agencies akluj
              [protected]/[protected]

I had ordered some products through order me app of patanjali ayurved on date 19/05/2021 they did not delivered my order of order no 833762 and on contacting there support they say talk to our courier partner delhivey and on contacting them they say that your package is been damaged please contact patanjali for money return and from patanjali they didnot solve the problem neither they deliver the order nor they return the amount which is...

I got a call from number [protected] claiming that I am offered a Patanjali Distributor License Agency. They demanded 25000 ruppeess and I transferred to their bank account

Account number - [protected]
                IFSC - SBIN0012228
                Branch - Haridwar

Later they demanded again some money and I became suspicious. And came to know that I am conned with 25000. Rupees. Kindly ttake appropriate...

I found insect in your ashwagandha powder ..i am going to file a complaint against your company.

Rice bags में लटकाने वाला हिस्सा थोड़ा लंबा होना चाहिए ताकि मोटर साईकिल में आसानी से लटकाया जा सके और सब्जी वगैरह लेने के लिए use किया जा सके। आपको शुभकामनाएं।।

I purchased product of Patanjali named santati sudha from Patanjali store but when I open the container I found only 30 tablet but on the container it’s written 60 tablet inside it’s second time so I am complaining please look it to the matter and do needful