Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Patanjali Ayurved

Having problems with Patanjali Ayurved?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patanjali Ayurved customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patanjali Ayurved

Patanjali Ayurved Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Patanjali Ayurved reviews & complaints page 2

I am Impu (23, Female) .We purchased 'Divya Dhara' from a Patanjali store near by. The owner gave a damaged one which we noticed in the parking . When we went to ask a different product he blamed us for the damage . Even before this when we asked for scanner he just threw it at us very rudely.
After some heated arguments he started denying his actions and mentioned that we are here to buy because we have don't have choice. He mentioned...
DATE: 12/03/2022
AMOUNT Paid : 49000/-
Payment Reference No.[protected]
from my BANK - ICICI BANK LIMITED
AC NO.[protected]
BRANCH : LANDMARK BRANCH
TYPE OF ACCOUNT ; SAVINGS
TIME OF PAYMENT : 12.04 NOON, 12TH MARCH 2022

Above is the details of the payment made towards booking for 7 days stay at Patanjali Ayurveda Ashram in Haridwar for 3 family members. I have paid the...

Regarding transfer goods payment pending & expiry settlement pending,

parijat agencies akluj
[protected]/[protected]
Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered some products through order me app of patanjali ayurved on date 19/05/2021 they did not delivered my order of order no 833762 and on contacting there support they say talk to our courier partner delhivey and on contacting them they say that your package is been damaged please contact patanjali for money return and from patanjali they didnot solve the problem neither they deliver the order nor they return the amount which is...

I got a call from number [protected] claiming that I am offered a Patanjali Distributor License Agency. They demanded 25000 ruppeess and I transferred to their bank account

Account number - [protected]
    IFSC - SBIN0012228
    Branch - Haridwar

Later they demanded again some money and I became suspicious. And came to know that I am conned with 25000. Rupees. Kindly ttake appropriate...

I found insect in your ashwagandha powder ..i am going to file a complaint against your company.

Rice bags में लटकाने वाला हिस्सा थोड़ा लंबा होना चाहिए ताकि मोटर साईकिल में आसानी से लटकाया जा सके और सब्जी वगैरह लेने के लिए use किया जा सके। आपको शुभकामनाएं।।

I purchased product of Patanjali named santati sudha from Patanjali store but when I open the container I found only 30 tablet but on the container it’s written 60 tablet inside it’s second time so I am complaining please look it to the matter and do needful

I am Riddhima, resident of Badarpur(M.B Extn). Today I went to a Patanjali store near me to buy facewash. I asked for orange facewash, the boy who was sitting there did not responded. I waited for a while then a man sat besides that boy responsed 'Arey 45 rupee ka hai' rudely. He made me feel inferior in front of him.
          I m a consumer...if I wanted to saw the facewash ingredients, MRP, Exp date..he have to show me. This is an emotional harassment of the consumer.

I have made a payment today afternoon on Order me, money is debited from my account but order is not placed yet.no confirmation or message or email I received....
            Ad·http://www.deoyogashram.in/
            Call[protected]

Deo Yogashram · Ayurvedic treatment

Website owner Gantu / Ramesh Kumar
            Dasratpur Pavapuri (Naland) se ye person...
            I purchased swasari pravahi syrup last week from a Patanjali store at Deoghar Jharkhand It's quality is too bad..Sugar lumps are found..Feels like you have to eat it not drink it.Anyone can come and check it's quality
            Dear Rekha Ji,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your concern, we would like to request you please share the product batch number, manufacturing date, complete outlet details with the area Pin code, full-length size image of the product with the issue, along with your name, contact number, complete address with the area Pin code at: [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org to assist you further.

Respected Sir,
              on using Patanjali Daliya, it is found adulterated with stone particle. we sue it first time to fed our baby.
              so you need to take strict action to stop this type o[censored]nforgivable act.
              Dear Jitu Ji,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your concern, we would like to request you kindly send us the product batch number, manufacturing date, complete outlet details with the area Pin code, a Full-length size image of the product with the issue, along with your name, contact number, complete address with the area Pin code at our official email id [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org to assist you further.

Team GRC

I am jagdish a regular customer of patanjali products. I always use soaps, shampoos, toothpaste, facewash, etc of patanjali. But today at about 10.40 am when i visited to store, the whole the store supervisor misbehave with me as i entered in store during cleaning .i asked them why you don't apply No-entry sign board so that every customer aware the actual situation then whole staff starting misbehaving with me by shouting. As reaction i...
                I have booked some medicine but not yet received till date. My booking reference number is [protected].

Please help

Dear Kapil Ji,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As per your concern, we would like to request you to call us at our helpline number [protected] to raise your concern or, please send us your order details at our official email id [protected]@orderme.co.in to have a detailed solution.

Kapil Kumar Prajapati's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 22, 2022
                My order details is already send to you on my complain but not responsible reply has been taken to you. Please take necessary action at the earliest please.

Help me

Hi There,
                  I’m a regular customer of yours and want to give you feedback about HSN 20 product .
                  I purchased 6 packs of AMLA MURRABA Of 1 kg each for Rs 1110/-, along with other items billed amount is Rs 4025/- at BANGLORE.
                  The quality of Amla Murraba is so hard & bad smelling that it’s not possible to eat & break it into pieces with the help of spoon .
                  You’re should therefore look into it as it’s a clear...

After using dant kanti toothpaste for 2 weeks I am having tingling sensation in my teeth along with my wife

Order id: [protected]
                    Status: shipped
                    order date:[protected]:43 AM

Please refer to the captioned matter, I ANIL GIDWANI am userconsumer of PATANJALI ATTA BISCUITS since Last 3 years.
                      During last one year PATANJALI had lost the quality control on your precious valued aforesaid product. I HAD GOT DIFFERENT QUALITIES OF NAMKEEN ATTA AND ELAICHI CREAM BISCUIT DURING Last one year.
                      Many a times it's under baked. If the ATTA BISCUITS ARE not properly baked then it no where gives the proper taste....
                      Https://patnjaliyoggram.in/
                      This Is Fraud Website And Same to Same Banaya Hua Hai Please Check Now Sir...