Patanjali Ayurved

Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Ankush Manhotra on Sep 16, 2020
I have ordered coronil tablets from orderme app on 1st sept 2020 but still date they have not delivered the items. I have reached out to their customer care via phone and email and they are not proving any time to provide the delivery. I have paid the amount online for the items i have ordered.
My order number is 269840.

not delivering items ordered from orderme app

[Sep 17, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OM

In response to your query, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern with regard to your order made via OrderMe App, you may contact us at our dedicated helpline number [protected] & email us at [protected]@orderme.co.in to have a detailed solution. Thank you for your continued support.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Patanjali Ayurved — patanjali ayurved a big fraud by orderme app of patanjali group

jainmca on Sep 16, 2020
    I did 2 prepaid order on 20 aug 2020 of rs. 1675 and rs. 1045 #order number 254766 and 240487 from orderme app of patanjali...

bpanwar on Sep 16, 2020
    Fraud!!! Fraud!!! Fraud!!! Fraud!!!

Dear friends, never purchase through this app, complete fraud.in the name of patanjali, they are running a scam. Once the order is placed you can not cancel it and they won't deliver it. No reply to complaints. No solution. Fraud!!!

[Sep 16, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    OM

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your concern, we would like to inform you that please mail us: [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org and call us:[protected]Toll-free) along with your order number, contact number, website or app through which you have made online order to assist you further.

chandna16 on Sep 15, 2020
      Order no. 228959
      Ticket no. Memg-484835
      Total eight items worth rs. 535/- were not delivered including
      Whole wheat ataa, madhuram, apple chutney, gur with peanuts, black pepper powder, pristine kitchen cleaner, sheetal hair oil and chaat masala.

If availablity is not confirmed then please dont take orders.
      The amount of money for the undeliverd items may be returned.

[Sep 15, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Patanjali Ayurved — Cows ghee

sanjay.ch on Sep 14, 2020
        Cows ghee test is not good. purchases from gaur city 2 Grofarce guru shop....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Patanjali Ayurved — Complaint related to my refund money

Vikalp Bhardwaj on Sep 14, 2020
        I ordered some medicines through order me app on 21st july 2020 but due to too much late delivery i wait till 4 august i didnt...

Patanjali Ayurved — Payment not received against cancelled order no 235561

rkthakur11 on Sep 14, 2020
        Placed prepaid order no 235561 on 19.08.2020 but after a long delay and consultation with customer care i cancelled the order...

Deepak7211 on Sep 14, 2020
        Sir I placed order on order me patanjali app before 2 months but till 14.9.2020 order not deliver and no feed back no response no refund... ORDER NUMBER #32900. total amount near about 1200/- please take necessary action.

Delay order

[Sep 14, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vaishaliverma on Sep 13, 2020
          It's been 2 months and i haven't received my order of coronil kit

Order status and delivery

Robin Bhowmick on Sep 13, 2020
            I booked 2 swasari vati on 16 august through your app vide no.232336 but despite of complaint order not received. Mobile no.[protected] on making tune hear and money deduction on telephone but no associate attending. Will the order delivered or shall I go forward for any action. Get it resolved .Thanks. Robin SI UP POLICE CONTROL ROOM RAEBARELI.

[Sep 13, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ranjan181290 on Sep 13, 2020
              Sir, Refer to my order id-72001, I have ordered 7 pieces of Giloy Dhanvati on[protected] on prepaid mode which was attempted to deliver me by delhivery courier company with AWB[protected] on[protected]. But due to delay in divery, i have purchased the said item from market. So i have not accepted the order with return of the product which was reached to your warehouse on[protected]. But till date I have not recieved my refund. So kindly look into the matter and do the needful to refund the amount to my bank account as soon as possible. For I will be thankful to you.
              Ranjan Kumar
              Mob-[protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2020
              Sir, Refer to my order id-72001, I have ordered 7 pieces of Giloy Dhanvati on 17-07-2020 on prepaid mode which was attempted to deliver me by delhivery courier company with AWB-1686811061082 on 19-08-2020. But due to delay in divery, i have purchased the said item from market. So i have not accepted the order with return of the product which was reached to your warehouse on 23-08-2020. But till date I have not recieved my refund. So kindly look into the matter and do the needful to refund the amount to my bank account as soon as possible. For I will be thankful to you. Regards Ranjan Kumar Mob-7896499826

shivnath kumar on Sep 12, 2020
                I have ordered grocery on 27/7/20 from patanjali app. My order no [protected]. But still not received my order
                Kindly refund my money

Refund of ordered from patanjali app

[Sep 12, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                OM

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your concern, we would like to apprise you that we have filed a complaint and escalated your concern to the relevant department with reference number GRC/[protected]. For all further correspondence please get in touch with [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org to assist you further.You will get a response as soon as possible.

Xoluuuuu on Sep 11, 2020
                  Sir I ordered my item on 25 August money debited but product but received plz either send my order or send my money I need it plz help sir I already complaint about it but they are not responding

Patanjali Ayurved — Ordered material not received

krrpragada on Sep 11, 2020
                    Order no[protected] dt 14/8/2020.-the order was despatched by courierbluedart.
                    It was shipped back to shipper by bludart....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ram chandra sahu on Sep 10, 2020
                    I ordered coronil kit in jun 2020 through order me. It has crossed 3months and above but it has not reached to me. Also nobody is responding from company side. During placing the order it was shown on the product that it will be available in my pin code 400702 in only 3-4 days. Also i m unable to track or cancel the order. I had paid the money online through net banking. Kindly give some solution to it. Is patanjali manipulating people by sucking money or taking the advantage of people's last hope. If other options would available then there was no requirement of placing such a deal with this firm.

[Sep 10, 2020] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings of the day.
                    Thank you for connecting with us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your query regarding your order made via OrderMe App, you may contact us at our dedicated helpline number [protected] & email us at [protected]@orderme.co.in to have a detailed solution. Thank you for your continued support.

Patanjali Ayurved — Regarding delivery of order

Advait_Kum on Sep 9, 2020
                      I had placed an order on the order me app on 31 August but today is 9th September but the order is not yet delivered and not...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Patanjali Ayurved — Non refund of amount after several complaints

Rlnn on Sep 9, 2020
                      Already 21 days passed still i did not get my refund of rs. 1135/-. I have already called them so many time and they are saying...

Patanjali Ayurved — Order item status not show on website

pkhjp on Sep 8, 2020
                      Order no.[protected] order date:[protected]:52 pm

I have ordered some items on 31 august 2020 from patanjali...

Patanjali Ayurved — refund not received (order no. 212926 dated 05.08.2020)_ticket zhkd-086171

Anuj17n on Sep 8, 2020
                      I have ordered few items via order me app (Order no. 212926 dated 05.08.2020). The order was canceled from their end. And...

Patanjali Ayurved — i'm complaining about patanjali product expiry not claim distributor

Sudhir chandra porwal on Sep 8, 2020
                      I run a retail store. Some of patanjali's products have expired in my shop and the distributor is not ready to take back or...