Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Patanjali Ayurved

Having problems with Patanjali Ayurved?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patanjali Ayurved customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patanjali Ayurved

Patanjali Ayurved Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Patanjali Ayurved reviews & complaints page 3

I am Sankkar and yesterday I received my order from orderme app. Order ID:1478350. In that the following items are missing:

1.Haldi Chandan Kanti Body Cleanser -pack Of 4

2.Marie Biscuit

3.High Kick Kracker Biscuit

4.Divya Dhara

Already in my older few orders also, few items were missing, and i raised complaint but I didn't receive any solution. But this time these items are missing and kindly provide me refund or send me missing items.

These products are not available in nearby stores, so if possible request to kindly send the missing items.

As they said in phone, I had sent them the required images(Images of Bill stickers in box, Outer box, and invoice available in order me app).

But till now they didn't solve the issue and refused to accept the missing items.
Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Very poor customer support and no proper resolution for complaint

I buy patanjali honey from patanjali store and its squeeze like ice why you sell damage product i need justice i want pure product wanna i will give complaint to consumer court

I recently got a call about a job offer in patanjali megamart.
      * Payment -17, 800 Rs
      * Pre registration-995 Rs
      * Registration-1990 Rs
      * 6 working day a weeks
      * Saturday half day
      * Job location as per wish

And there's a YouTube video saying it's FRAUD.
      I want to know, is it really FRAUD, because I have paid Rs995, was about to pay Rs1990
      Is there any job vacancy of this...
      Deposited 4001 in Samriddhi card, tried to place order for purchase from patanjaliayurved.net twice, not sure if order was placed or not, sms shows deduction of money, order in profile not updated. How to know the balance in samriddhi card and order update? Please help......
      Packing of Patanjali Ghee needs innovative approach

It is cumbersome to use and take out ghee from your package box. Try and come out with innovative packing solution so that complete ghee can be taken out. A packing that is Microwave oven friendly will probably help remove last portion out easily.
      Regards;
      Narinder Singh
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Narinder Ji,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have noted it and the same is being forwarded to the relevant department for further consideration. Looking forward to your continued support.

Team GRC

Patanjali Company has increased the Pachak Ajwain 100g pack price from Rs.55.00 to Rs.70.00 in few days. Government should take action against this type of high level price increasing which makes our country poor day by day....
        I kept the items I selected for billing on the counter and then she immediately started throwing all the items from the counter saying there are other customers also. The whole store was empty, there was no customer except me in the store. She misbehaved, also said "you can complaint". She did not know how to handle customers at the same time she was rude. Kindly look into this as soon as possible. I have also attached her photo for reference....

Patanjali Ayurved — Worms in patanjali 10 kg atta

Hello sir/Madam

I had bought patanjali 10 kg ata recently from isha enterprise(vadodara) but when opened found so many worms in it . I m highly disappointed as I m a regular consumer of patanjali products as well as the shop (isha enterprise) the ata is not at all edible ... I m attaching the pics here ......
        Coarse powder observed instead of fine powder
        after mixining with cows urine it observed rough paste while applying on the skin....

26 December 2021 afternoon between 3:45 to 3:55 I bought shampoo from Sahu stationary and fancy store Near Hirapur Road, Parmanand Nagar, Mohba Bazar | and after that at 7:20 pm I used shampoo in bath, then I got a strange smell, after 15 minutes I started smelling And started vomiting and headache, I saw that the shampoo packet, shampoo was expired. so yesterday I went to the shop and told the shopkeeper, he threatened me and asked to register a case in the police station.

Thrread was found inside a patanjali biscuit.

This is to inform you that i have been the distributor of Patanjali biscuits and confectionery division from October 2020 .
            The SO of my area took the expired goods from me and some of the goods are still left out with me but the payment was not processed to me from April 2021 till now .
            Also i was asked to do the sampling of the products in the market Salary of the DSM for 3 consecutive months is given from my side but the...

I have ordered products in that time payment also done but products are not delivered even after complet 7days the ordered no [protected] please resolve this problem

My mother bought herbal mehendi. From INA patanjali store, dehi. The shop keeper insisted on selling packet- that said “herbal mehendi” and said this is best product. However when i read it, in the small pckets inside the big box, it has list of 100 chemicals and not one herbal product. On the big box - NO ingredients are listed- because if customer reads it they will know what cheap chemical compound they are purchasing in name of “Herbal”....
              I have added money in my patanjali card on 24/11/2021
              Money deducated from my paytm but not added in card...

Vide order number AWB-[protected] many miscellaneous products were ordered on 30/10/2021 but since last 20days only pick up status is showing. Already approx Rs 2300/- has been paid since long but no update is there. Your help is solicited in this matter. Kindly expedite the delivery or return the money and oblige.
              OM

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please contact us at [protected] or send an email at [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org to have a detailed solution to your concerns.

Note:- If you had already contacted one of our dedicated helpline numbers or email id, please ignore this message.

Dear sir
                when I go patanjali store near gantaghare no any patanjali product as medicine but they prefore other band churn and product . But some product is avilable other market they charge high price beond of MRP

Patanjali store, Pawanpuri, Bikaner, Rajasthan is selling products of other companies without informing customers that this is not manufactured or marketed by Patanjali. Customers don't pay attention on the manufacture's company as it is implied in the mind that as products are bought from Patanjali authorised store so they must be of Patanjali.Moreover, the vaid also is suggesting non Patanjali products. So, it is advised to save the reputation...

To
                  The Authority Concerned
                  The Patanjali Ayurveda
                  Dear Sir
                  This is to inform you that i went to patanjali Ayurvedic store of Matwari, Hazaribagh branch where i paid the amount in coins and notes but i was denied to buy anything as they were not ready to accept Coins
                  According to them Coins are not valid in Patanjali Stores. How come the entire indian accepts coins but for Pat and stores it is invalid
                  The owner also refused to give me Patanjali products even when i was ready to pay him in notes as i made a video of him saying, we at Patanjali do not accept coins
                  I demand a free and fair proceedings for this
                  Yours sincerely
                  Abhishek kaushal
                  OM

Note:- If you had already contacted to one of our dedicated helpline number or email id, please ignore this message.

Team GRC

Patanjali Ayurved didn't deliver my Order number 1356764 even after 14 days.
                    Oct 26, 2021