Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Patanjali Ayurved

Having problems with Patanjali Ayurved?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patanjali Ayurved customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patanjali Ayurved

View more phone numbers

Fax

Patanjali Ayurved reviews & complaints page 4

Dear Shri,
I am sending herewith the photograph of all the unused and packed ‘ ASHVAGANDHA CAPSULE ‘ as well as ‘SHIJAJIT CAOSULE’
I have consumed SHILAJI capsule FOUR PACKS IMin the hope that in new packs, there will be shilajit, but all the capsules found empty
Hope now you will realise the facts on my submission of proofs
Hoping to get a refund of the amount of all my purchases as you are very reputed company all over the world
JN Madalani
A/31, Goyal Terrace
Bodakdev
Ahmedabad -380054
M-[protected]
Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have today airtel recharge number [protected] but 126 amount taken (inditab.com) but not recharged plz recharged or refund my amount 129 airtel plan but you not paid sir humbly request

Patanjali Ayurved — Not delivered

Patanjali order me app customer//8OO197374O, , ...2. On 11 Oct 2021 on "Order Me" App I placed my Order number 1356764 for 10 packets of Divya Madhunashini Vati Extra Power and paid also on Rs 2250 immediately by Net Banking.

3. More than 20 times I contacted Patanjali Customer Care for delivering my Order soon but my Order has not been delivered till now. Every time Customer Care Executive told me that they would forward my...

I placed my Order number 1356764 on 11 Oct 2021 on "Order Me" App but even after 07 days my Order has not been delivered.
      Oct 26, 2021
      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. In response to your concern, we would like to apprise you that a complaint was already filed and escalated to the relevant department with reference number OM[protected]. For further correspondence on this subject matter please call us at our helpline number [protected] or email your concern at [protected]@orderme.co.in to have a detailed solution.

Team GRC

Today morning I visited Patanjali store named sharat patanjali store and purchase one medicine. Name of medicine is kaishore guggul. They gave me sealed opened box I asked for new one they told all r same. My question is how sealed broken medicine is going sold in sharat patanjali store it's clear case of illegal thing, they r playing with patients life . I want to take strict action against owner.
        Deepam

I ordered patanjali cow's ghee pack of 1 kg. When I opened it I was surprised to see that it was white, odourless and tasteless. It is neither ghee nor dalda it is kind of waxy substance it is adlteration of oil and water . What is this going on with your product

I am not receiving my ordered but order is delivered
            So please returne my money

Patanjali Ayurved — Divya dhara roll on

As I have got dry cough and cold I have used Patanjali divya dhara roll on near my neck and my whole skin got burnt which is really awful....
              I have purchased badam rogan from patanjali store after consuming it causes throat and nose soreness.
              Please replace it as soon as possible....

Found a piece of plastic in the oats. This is exactly in the same size & shape o[censored]ncooked oats.

Can't believe in Patanjali products anymore. I will complain it to the FCI.

Be aware while purchasing food items by Patanjali next time.
              Dear Tanmay Ji,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your concern, we would like to request you please email us the product batch number manufacturing date, outlet details, the image of the plastic which you found oats along with your contact number, full address at [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org so that we will escalate it to the relevant department for fast resolution.

Dear Team,
                I purchased cow ghee on date 8/9/2021.
                I have been using ghee in the past as well.
                This time the ghee which I have got is fake, I have the bill for it, please get it checked....
                I purchased a marie biscuit of patanjali product no.[protected] and found hair in that biscuit which is not heigenic and not tollerable....

I placed an order ( lD no. [protected]) on 27th August 2021 and accordingly on 28th August 2021 l was informed that the package was ready for dispatch. Further when it was actually dispatched not informed. The consignment has not yet been received by me though it has already 11 days passed. So request to let me know it's whereabouts.
                Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we request you to call our helpline number [protected] (Monday to Saturday 6 am to 10.00 pm) or email at [protected]@orderme.co.in to have a detailed solution.

Team GRC

प्रिय महोदय, मेरे गौरव शर्मा 176-ईश्वर विहार, फेज-2 रायपुर देहरादून में पतंजलि स्टोर, जो की 7 साल लगभाग हो गए हैं। पतंजलि के नियमानुसार सभी उत्पादों की सीमा समय निश्चित की गई हैं.तो...
                  Shipping cost to high even higher than MRP also...
                  Live in alwar rajasthan .. we usually go to buy products or medicine from patanjali shyam store bus stand road alwar beacuse its near to us. I really want to tell u that his owner behaviour is not good for costomers .. even for ladies..many times i have noticed that rude and negetive attitude against customer.. i must tell u that it breaks patajanli's imege..owner doesn't knw how to attend the costomers with humbleness.. u have to do some...
                  OM
                  today I visited e of your store to purchase medicine. I asked for vaidya . That time vaidya was not available. and this often happens. if we need any advise from vaidya, vaidya was not avilable.Any how I purchased one arshwakalpa and refined oil, bill is being attached. but bahavior of the shop onwner was so hrassing that I never expect from Baba ramdew's shop.
                  I am regular customer of your product, not...
                  प्रोडक्ट की डिटेल[protected]
                  अश्वगंधारिष्ट (ए.एफ.आई.-।) 450एम.एल. बैच संख्या ASG210015 उत्पादन तिथि मई 2021 समाप्ति तिथि अप्रैल 2031 खुदरा मूल्य 94/- रुपये
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]आज दिनांक...

I have recently brought toothbrush from PATANJALI. It is so bad in quality.At first, it was so rough, and after 5 to 10 days, the plastic brussels come out while brushing and enter inside. How irresponsible and greedy, I cant imagine. At least, you should care for people. Not only these but many of ts products are also overpriced in name of quality. I request or serious action. I wonder after being cheating us and getting so rich what you will do?
                  Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Based on your query, we would like to request you to email us the product image with the issue, product details along with your contact number, address at [protected]@patanjaliayurved.org so we can help you accordingly.

Team GRC

Kutki churn seal is open founded.