[Resolved] Patanjali Ayurved — Patanjali thandai tastes extremely bad

Hardwar, Uttarakhand, India
 prateekb
I purchased patanjali thandai 750ml, batch number p-gn05, manufacturing data 01/may/2016 from haridwar. the taste of thandai is extremely bad and bitter. we are not able to consume because of its bitter taste. the money is wasted in thandai. we don't know what to do with full bottle of thandai.
Is it possible to get exchange of this thandai bottle?

Prateek bansal
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2017
The company has taken back its product and refunded my whole money.

[Jul 16, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I purchased Patanjali thandai bottle of 750 ml, manufacturing of May 2016. I made thandai by mixing it in milk. But it tastes very bad, very bitter. We felt like vomiting. I am feeling cheated after buying this.
How did u got ur money back...i hav the same patanjali thandai of same batch no..same problem...plz tell me mr bansal
I have returned the bottle to the patanjali shop from where I have purchased it.
That shopkeeper is arrogantly saying that he wouldn't change the bottle.He is saying that it is not his responsibility.Suggest me what to do now.
Even though it is a patanjali shop... The shopkeeper is rudely asking to go anywhere...but he wouldn't change it...he is asking us that why do we come to patanjali shop...i hav the bill Nd everything related to this matter...what should i do now

Department eCommerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India - 249401
    Patanjali Ayurved - Patanjali thandai tastes extremely bad