Patna Gifts Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Mar 13, 2018
Profile

File a complaint to Patna Gifts

Having problems with Patna Gifts?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patna Gifts customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patna Gifts

Patna Gifts Website

Patna Gifts Head Office Address

Patna Gifts Phone Numbers

Patna Gifts reviews & complaints(13)

First they took the order of midnight delivery and they did not deliver. When i called them next day about the order. They cancelled my order on 9feb 2018, and they told me that your money of rupees 1409 will be refunded to me within 7-10 working days but one month over, still they didn't refund my money yet. And when i called them first they told me everytime that ur money will be refunded within 2days more but not yet refunded. And now when i call them they don't pick the call. It is not a trustworthy company.
Patna Gifts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First, they took the order of same day and when i called them that my order hasn't yet deliver, first they didn't respond me and when i call them again and again, a person picked the phone and told me that we forget about you to told that ur order can't be deliver today, because you have ordered chocolate item and it will take two days time to deliver then they cancel my order and told me that ur amount will be refunded within three working days. But still they didn't refund my amount. And when i inquired them for my money a person from patna gifts has talked very rudely and rubbishly. The phone number which the patna gifts provided is [protected]. The customer care who talked to me very rubbishy and rudely.
    Patna Gifts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered dry fruits from www.patnagifts.com on occasion of marriage anniversary. Tracking id:04618025b7ac2dcf5c87942deb5bbcb1, dry fruit was ordered on 11/05/2016. It was to be delivered on 13/05/2016 but it is not delivered till date.
      I have called the helpdesk team several times. Everytime they told that it will be delivered in 1week but no action was taken and it is not delivered till date. This was surprise gift for parents.
      These sites should be blacklisted and strict action should be taken on the same for such fraud
      Patna Gifts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased online rakhi gift online from patna gift on 06/08/2017 and was suppose to deliver on 06/08/2017. But till date its has not been delivered and no provided does not response.its a online fraud in the name of gift.since all the family waited for the gift and spoiled the special occasion, such kind of online company should banned in india with no customer care, no refund policy with any guarantee.

Order
        Id:ff55ad184eac598810e1e2dbab0c6aef.

Thank

Manoj
        Patna Gifts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Still no action has been taken, govt should ban such unregistered site.

I ordered Dry Fruits pack on 9th September 2016 which was supposed to be deliver on the same date, but due to their irresponsible behavior the product is not yet delivered. And despite of asking several times either to deliver the product or refund the money, they have not have done either of them. So after no result now I request you to please resolve the problem.

My order id is: d65142ce7998072ef2236e9452893be6
          Patna Gifts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Have called multiple times to enquire about my order. Getting busy tone all the time and when ringing they are not picking up my call.

Dear team,

Please be informed that i place two orders on 29th october 2016 and my order was not delivered at all hence i am not at all happy with the services

Which you promised on your site (Same day delivery)

Request you to cancel the order and refund the amount for both the orders.

tracking id:92f17095a8a05c77707ed8c835081a71

tracking id:ddf38958291e5e31c[protected]f6d842

After so many reminders they have not responded so far.

Thanks & regards;
            Sandeep kumar
            [protected]@rediffmail.com

Patna gifts on line:- ben10 36 pecs colour set-not yet delivered

I have ordered a ben10 36 pecs colour set on apr4, 2016. but the consignment has not yet delivered at the destination.

Consignment detail: —
              Delivery date: not yet delivered
              Email id:[protected]@gmail.com

Company's website — http://www.patnagifts.com/
              Customer care no - [protected]

I have ordered ben10 36 pecs colour set through patna gifts.com on apr4, 2016. the consignment has not delivered till date, it is spent over 3 months but the consignment has not reached the destination.
              I have mailed to my consignment related issue but they are not respond, they are behaves like unprofessional corporate team, i have called to respected call centre team repeatedly and they are not picking up the call and after around 10 times they are taking the call after which they told me that your consignment will reached after one week and disconnecting it without listening but after one week the consignment has not reached the destination then i called again to call centre team, they again told me that your consignment will reached after one week and disconnecting it without listening, i am facing this problem over three months, i have ordered for the first time from this site and i would never like to order nor would i suggest any one, this is really irritating that i have to call so many times for a ben10 36 pecs colour set. as i did it for my convenience, but it has bothered me a lot. worst experience, again i had several call with them every time they said it will be delivered in 1 week i am surprised that it is still not delivered yet
              Customer care team are not even talking properly, with proper information on their office address and status of my consignment (ben10 36 pecs colour set), they are not sharing the consignment no. of fedex for us to pick up the courier, they are misleading and do not value the sentimental, financial, and ethical nature of the issue, the amount of rs.598/- is hurt me because this is my valuable money.
              Call centre team have the deceiving attitude and misleading communication, i have loss of time, effort, expectations and money, i want them to refund the amount of rs.598/- on ethical basis, although it is least expected, should operate on ethics and principal as it is service with sentimental value involved of people and precision in context with on time delivery and quality of product is utmost important.

I will take this issue to the consumer court and government of india in case my money will not refund.

I request to everyone please everyone stay away from them don't use their services.
              May 13, 2017
              Jul 15, 2016
              Patna Gifts Customer Care's response
              Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly share your contact details and order details to our support id [protected]@patnagifts.com, we assure you to resolve the matter on priority. One more request that please never share your order number and phone number etc in public domain which can be used otherwise. Any issue plz directly email to us on our support id. We will certainly check and resolve the same. We have asked our team to get in touch with you. They will speak to you and do the needful asap. Thanks and Regards Support
              Aug 02, 2016
              Updated by Vikash kumar1981
              Patnagifts.com — Undelivered-ben 10 36 pecs colour set

Dear team,
              Still I am waiting for response, I have booked the complain on 15 July, 2016.
              No any call from Patna gift.com till date to reslove this issue.
              Patna gifts on line:-undelivered ben10 36 pecs colour set-not yet delivered

Delivery date: not yet delivered
              Email id:[protected]@gmail.com

Company's website — http://www.patnagifts.com/
              Customer care no - [protected]

I have mailed to my consignment related issue but they are not respond, they are behaves like unprofessional corporate team, i have called to respected call centre team repeatedly and they are not picking up the call and after around 10 times they are taking the call after which they told me that your consignment has reached after one week and disconnecting it without listening but after one week the consignment has not reached the destination then i called again to call centre team, they again told me that your consignment has reached after one week and disconnecting it without listening, i am facing this problem over three months, i have ordered for the first time from this site and i would never like to order nor would i suggest any one, this is really irritating that i have to call so many times for a ben10 36 pecs colour set. as i did it for my convenience, but it has bothered me a lot. worst experience, again i had several call with them every time they said it will be delivered in 1 week i am surprised that it is still not delivered yet

Did not deliver my surprise cake to my loved one on time. F#ck you guys!! go and sell samosa. That you may do good!! your service sucks!!
              On 25th dec i had placed an order of Rs.816 against a gift item. and the date for delivery was on 25 dec 2016 for which i have got the mail too which is in the attachment. On the 25 dec i got a call saying that my order is not accepted and refund will be done. Now, i am asking about the refund then they are denying for refund.

I booked online cake, greetings card n robot toy to patna. But delivered only cake. The details are as belows: customer care:+ 91-[protected]. Customer care email id:[protected]@patnagifts.com. Repeatedly called but no response. Atlast on 25th may the person gave me a head office number[protected] but no response and they talked very arogantly. Now it is 34 days but no response. Sent many mails with reminder but no response.

Hi. I had ordered a cake on mother's day on 8th may, 2016 from this site http://patnagifts.com/. The order id is 6fd8e7bcd71cf2f18975bef09ff1e4ad.
                  We never received a cake the status still shows in pending status. The customer care no is [protected]. They never receive the call. Kindly take serious actions on it. I did an online transaction of 1025/-...

Hi, i have ordered one chocolate bouquet on 13th as a midnight delivery (that cost extra 300 rs) still on the next end of the day it was not delivered. their customer care doesn't talk to you properly, they don't care about your issues. i had several call with them every time they said it will be delivered in 1 hr(that didn't happened). they refused to give refund(as expected from a cheater like them) 1500 rs doesnt matter much but it was the reason behind that whats matter. so please everyone stay away from them don't use their services (doesn't matter if they are the only option, don't order anything)

Apology for the inconvenience caused to you. Please do share your Order No and Contact Number to our support email id i.e. [protected]@patnagifts.com. We will check your grievances on priority and resolve it.

Patnagifts.com
                  same thing happend with us... worst service ever i got... the dont know how to talk to customer... they started abusing customers... and says (LENA HAI TO LO NAHI TO CANCLE KA OPTION HAI HUMAREY PASS) what the hell is wrong with you people...

I had ordered for a cake and rakhi to be delivered on patnagifts.com, which is an e- commerce site providing delivery of the gifts in bihar and jharkhand. The delivery date on the invoice which I have is 28/08/2015 but only one product was delivered on 28th. they are now saying that the delivery of rakhi will happen on 31/08/15 1. raksha bandhan being on 29th, the late delivery is going to make the purpose meaningless. 2. they are not ready to cancel and refund the paid amount. 3. the invoice states the delivery date for the order id as 28/08/15, so if they fail to deliver on that day then they should refund the paid amount. 4.order id is c346d87fa80c03b9224d7acdd29e88e2 5. contact no.[protected],[protected] 6. contact person arindham choudhary 7. after hours of trying to get a solution by discussing ways and means to make the delivery possible on time, they are not helpful 8. they are not even talking properly, with proper information on their office address and status of the rakhi gift. 9.they are not sharing the consignment no. of Fedex for us to pick up the courier. 10. they are misleading and do not value the sentimental, financial, festival-related and ethical nature of the issue. 11. the amount of Rs. 449 is not the hurt only but mostly the deceiving attitude and misleading communication. 12. we want them to rectify the errors on their website as it creates communication errors and anxiety to consumers. 13. loss of time, effort, expectations and money. 14. we want them to refund the amount of Rs. 449 on ethical basis. 15. they should also offer us a compensation as a coupon or gift to create a goodwill and improve their trust/image in the market. Although it is least expected. 16. they should operate on ethics and principal as it is service with sentimental value involved of people and precision in context with on time delivery and quality of product is utmost important.
                    Aug 5, 2021

Patnagifts.com

My gift was supposed to delivered on 23rd August. One in patna and other in Khagaul, danapur. they have charged 150 INR from me too for the delivery to khagaul which was ok. i am surprised that it is still not delivered. on the top of it, the customer care says that it it is delivered where as the same has not been done. I am from new jersey USA and want to apprise all my friends here not to use their service. I will take this issue to the highest level in case it is not delivered by 26th. Parties to be involved are Department of consumer affairs, NCRDC, friend's please beware of this website, they are thugs sitting some where in india. need be a legal channel would be adopted for compensating for my time loss( in USD) just to set an example of that NRI's can not be looted and any advertisement be done on website with out any check and balance. can share the emails received from them confirming the delivery on 23rd aug if need be.
                      Aug 5, 2021
                      I have ordered one cake for 7th
                      sept on 3rd September which was to be delivered at 4:00pm This is
                      highly Frustrating that First of all the cake is not deliverd on time.And
                      when I am contacting to “contact us” number provided in your portal people are
                      not picking up the call and after around 10-15 times they are taking the call
                      after which they are asking for some requirement and disconnecting it without
                      listening. I have ordered for the first time from this site and I would never like to order
                      nor would I suggest. This is really irritating that I have to call so many
                      times for a cake. As I did it for my convenience, but it has
                      bothered me a lot .Worst Experience.I hope at least the cake gets deliverd as they are not even cancelling it.

Patnagifts.com

I ordered a cake to be delivered to Patna City on 3rd June for 5th June 2015. The person from company kept on assuring it will be delivered by 5 PM, then 6 PM, then 7 PM and finally confirmed 8 PM as the website says delivery can happen till 8 PM. Till 8 PM cake was not delivered and when I started calling him on his number he did not pick up the call from any number. Name : Arindam Chaudhary Phone : [protected] Company Patna Gifts Website : patnagifts.com

I will take this issue to the highest level in case it is not delivered by 26th. Parties to be invloved are Department of consumer affairs, NCRDC,

the name of the company is Tres minds e commerce pvt ltd. the directors of the comnay are Saharsh Sahay, neha Sahay and Ashok Yadav. they are making such website and looting public money and vanishing. they are crook and with no intention o doing any business.

they post lesser rate on wbsite so that people can come and buy and never deliver them, this coompany is registered in kolkatta.

Ashok yadav works in intelengencia in Delhi and is digital marketing professional. they have teamed together to do fraud.

a formal FIR would be lodged against these people in due course, stay away.
                        Same thing has happened with me too. Even I ordered gifts which has not been delivered till now.They neither receive the calls nor they reply to our emails.I don't understand what to do?