Pavers England — bad quality shoe and disgusting service of pavers england...

Shafik A on Dec 28, 2017
*very bad quality and the most disgusting service i ever experienced in my life*

I bought a expensive pair of shoes from pavers england, phoenix market city pune, the first time i wore it was good but within 3 months inner sole gets totally suppresed and giving me blisters on both heels, outer sole gets totally rubed down so slippery and it is very uncomfortable walking on tiles or any plane surface, the shoes certainly arent the wrong size, infact they are problematic each time i've tried they still hurt a lot, when i visited the store recently with all my issue then, they said me we can't do anything with the outer sole and we can only able to replace inside sole.
I really felt cheated on that moment because during the time when i bought the shoes, store guys told me if anything goes wrong we will repair and if not, we will replace the shoes as they gave me assurance of 1 year warranty.

Then, they took my shoes and they raised their internal ticket #21859 which i never been notified then almost after 1 week when i visited the store once again and asked about my shoes they told we dont have similar inside sole thats why we are waiting for you to confirm. What a disgusting behaviour.

These people told me we can't do anything as company don't have material. So is this really my concern?
Totally unprofessional.

Then i agreed to change internal sole as i hoped might be similar to previous one, then i called them after some days and asked about my shoes and when i visited the store to collect my shoes then i was shocked, i mean what they did with the shoe it was so annoying.

New innor sole are bigger than the shoes and i am not able get my feet inide the shoes. Very uncomfortable to wore.
But store people said we can't do anything about it. So i refused to take the shoes back and again gave back to them.

Either i need replacement or repair them in it same way.

Am i that free each time i have to reach out to you guys for this shoes again and again.

I am not holding my breath anymore do provide a better solution for this

My details:
Name - shafik ahmed.
Contact - [protected]
Pavers ticket number - 21859
Date 0f purchase - 17th july 2017

bad quality shoe and disgusting service of pavers england...
bad quality shoe and disgusting service of pavers england...

[Dec 28, 2017] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Purchased taupe from Nagpur airport.got problem with shoes size.need size 8.

Santacruz, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400055
    Pavers England - bad quality shoe and disgusting service of pavers england...