PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
19362

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered Sony micro SD 32gb class 4 memory card with adaptor and i received Sandisk memory card. 2nd product was kingston pen drive and i received sandisk pen drive. Why the hell are they delivering low rate and wrong products. and there is no feedback or any replies to it after so many calls.

I am doing recharge of rs.190/-on 16.04.2016 as oer order no [protected] for idea mobile no [protected] but i am entered wrong mobile no [protected].

I have recharge 3g pack on airtel of 249, on 14 and 15 april 2016 on the mobile number [protected], it cut from Bank, but payement fail from paytm,
      I have recharge 2 times of 249rs on same number main total amount is 498,
      please do some needful.

I place the order on 10th april. Seller called me that product is unavailable and offered to send another product. I told him not to.next day i recieved a mail that your item has been shipped. I called the seller to confirm which product he was sending and he told me the older one.(I ORDERED THE NEWER ONE).After around 10 useless conversations with your ill trained customer care reprentatives. They told me to return the product and make a fresh order. When i ordered the product the price was inr 80530 and now it is 85000 rs. So basically they asked me to pay rs 4500 more for the product which i bought at the time for rs 80530 which was in stock at the time.today i recieved the product(15th april) and it was the older model which is worth far less( it is available at paytm for rs78600). Also the invoice i recieved was for the product i ordered not the product i recieved so it means that the product i recieved was practically warrantiless. After another conversation with cs executive he told me that paytm has no exchange policies and i should cancel my order and place a new one for rs 85000 for the product i already paid you . I asked him that what if i keep the product, will paytm provide me the price difference.he told me that no price difference will be provided as the older model i recieved and newer model i ordered practically have the same max retail prices even if there is a diffrence of rs 6500 apprx in their selling prices. I am tired as you guys provided me a crappy product and are refusing to provide me the product i ordered. And for the record i am willing to sue if the ordered product is not provided to me or the price difference in the current selling price of product delivered and the price i paid is not provided to me.. order id [protected]

Order details:

Txn no:[protected].
          Pos no:00003332.

Im doing bill transaction in paytm service. Money deducted in my account but did not pid the bill.so plese kindly refynd my amount in my account.
          Waseem mobail:[protected]

I recharged my Card No [protected] as per the following details :-

1. on 15 Apr 2016 at 2115hrs recharged via MBLAZE site for Rs 399/- through ICICI Net banking, Amount deducted from my A/c but recharge failed.

2. Again on 15 Apr 2016 at 2130hrs recharged via MBLAZE site for Rs 399/- through ICICI Net banking, Amount deducted from my A/c but recharge failed.
            3. Refund both the transactions amount to my A/c at the earliest. My Email

ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
            Anil Kumar.

I had recharged with paytm of Rs 2 for offer provided in Gujarat circle for vodafone prepaid mobiles. The offer was local and std call @70 paise/min for 90 days. The recharge was successful but the service was not provided to me. When I called up Vodafone complaints cell for verification then I was told that such offer is not available.Their Customer executive told me that paytm is not reliable for such offers. Offers provided by vodafone site and application to be used only.
              I am using paytm since 1 year and I came to know that it not reliable. Such offers should not be shown in future which is not applicable. This is fraudulent with customers.

I have bought a bag of kingfisher through order no.[protected] worth rs. 79 + shipping charges. I have recd the courier on 13 Apr 2016 through xpressbees. I am very disappointed with the product. As I recd the bag I saw the bag chain is not working and shoppners are not working.
                I want to returned that bag. Please collect it from my home and give my money back asap.

Dear Sir/Mam

i requested for you

my idea number [protected] recharge no success plz refund the amount R S 102 my resisted i d sael.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi sir,
                    I have paid my airtel postpaid bill amount rs.650 on 12-april-2016 through paytm(Order no: is[protected]), the amount is deducted from bob .I got the message that payment has been failed . But amount got deducted from my bob and i cross check with bob team they told me to check with pay tm .I have sent couple of emails to them but there was no proper response from them.

Could you please do needful for me.

Wr
                    Zaki ur rehman
                    Complaint regarding (recharge failed)
                    Dear Team,

Any Update for the same..becuase i have not received any call from paytm so please do the needful...

I have order with invoice no # 147828/[protected]
                      invoice date 21 mar 2016
                      the item is HH Aviator Sunglasses ( item # [protected])
                      costing me rs 98
                      i have applied for the return of the product on the same day of purchase on the paytm app
                      but there is no refund made by the company
                      i want my money back either in the bank account or in
                      my paytm wallet
                      please resolve my problem as soon as possible
                      thanks
                      Apr 15, 2016
                      immediate response from the merchant and cashback in paytm wallet
                      Please return this priduct

I had ordered a mass gainer proteins from paytm and the seller confirmed the product but they didn't dispatch it after a week I contacted them regarding why hasn't it been dispatched, the next day I get a message that they don't have the product I was so dissatisfied and I got the money into my paytm wallet later again I ordered another mass gainer and the seller has confirmed it but it's been 5 days since the seller has confirmed it and till date it hasn't been dispatched
                        Not yet delivered my product

I ordered a estrella companero blue polyester backpack from paytm but they cheated and delivered me some local brand product of inferior quality . Becuse the bag was nether having logo nor having specifications which were given and shown on the their site.
                          The link of product is as follows :

Invoice no. : 21755/[protected] date:11th april 2016
                          Seller name: rurban india

I want the actual product what i ordered or total refund including delivery charges other wise i will go to the consumer court and take legal actions for compensation, as i am having the proof of what i am mentioning
                          I have received my parcel Yesterday against PAYTM order No. [protected]
                          The received product not as requested I have been given request for Dryfit Polo Black T Shirt but
                          you have sent Red colour instead of Black it was all your mistake why I should bare the
                          loss I need full refund hence kindly do the needful at the earliest

Ibrahim Bagwan
                          ikb1372gmail.com

This is Vamsi.i had placed an order in paytm with order id [protected].i have ordered 5 products with this order for 830 rupees but ihave received only 732 rupees .i made a call to the paytm delivery executive to pick up the returned product but they are not responded to my call.the amount of remaining98 rupees is not reflecting in my account.plaese help me regarding this issue.

Hello
                              I made a hotel booking with paytm (Paytm cash txn id [protected]) and (Paytm cash txn id [protected]) . Both the times i got a page not displayed message and money got deducted.
                              I called up these guys but they are asking me to check with the hotel guys.
                              The hotel guy made me run after him for 1 month saying sir i will return after checking with paytm and finally now he is saying he wont do it.

This is a total of around 950rs.
                              Also the paytm guys have not helped at all.

Can you please look into this and take strict action against them
                              Money got deducted twice and hotel booking not done

I have purchsed one lap frm paytm. They confrmed the order nd mailed me to wait 3 to 4 days to ship the prdct. Bt aftr 4 days the automatically cancld my order. Nd they tld me there is no stock availability wid the seller. Bt it is the duty of paytm to check it nd update paytm accordingly. They refunded my money. Stil i didnt get it.

Aftr 1 day. I have arranged another money frm my frnd nd purchsed anthr lap. Till tday its 4 or 5 days finishd. Till tdy it is not shipped. Why they are cheating its custmrs. They are taking our money nd keeping it for more than 4 to 5 days. Its like they are cheating the buyers.

Pls help me. What shall i do now. Can i go to court against then seller in consumer court.?

Thank you.
                                Niyas

Hi sir,
                                  I have paid my airtel postpaid bill amount rs.2176.30 on 29-mar-2016 through paytm(Order no:[protected]),...

My order no is [protected].
                                  &my transaction no is [protected]
                                  500rupess debited from my account but not receive amount in my metro card

I did a recharge of 155 on my data-card([protected]) on 13-april-2016 using paytm.
                                    These are order details:
                                    Paid for orderpaytm
                                    Order #[protected]paytm
                                    Cash txn id [protected]
                                    [protected]:07:57 pm
                                    They are telling me to contact bsnl customer care and bsnl customer care also saying me to do same and contact paytm.
                                    Since i have not received any message on my phone, regarding recharge..Thus its mistake from paytm but they are not respondind
                                    Recharged from paytm not getting recharge, customer care is unresponsive
                                    it seems other image not uploaded

Hey.. Yesterday.. I doing recharge of my father's mobile of bsnl network .. Of RS 151.. Two times.. But both times balance...