ING Vysya Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated May 24, 2022

File a complaint to ING Vysya Bank

Having problems with ING Vysya Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ING Vysya Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ING Vysya Bank

ING Vysya Bank Website

ING Vysya Bank Head Office Address

Plot No C/12, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East
Mumbai City District

ING Vysya Bank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

ING Vysya Bank reviews & complaints(243)

I had made a complaint earlier about not receiving my reliving letter, it's stating that the issue has been resolved but I haven't received any mail or phone call from the company about my reliving letter.
Please provide me the reliving letter in [protected]@gmail.com mail id, as my employee ID is 0023641
Please do it urgently as I am not in my home town and I need to submit it to my present organisation.
ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam the ex employee of ING vysya bank, my employee code 0023641.
    I need my reliving letter on urgent basis as its very urgent for my present working organization.
    May 24, 2022
    I haven't received any mail or phone call regarding my reliving letter from the company how can it be resolved
    ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please provide me the reliving letter in [protected]@gmail.com mail id if it gets resolved as I unable the same, please do it in urgent basis.

I had taken car loan from ing vysa Bank in 2004 which was paid off in 2009 but i do not get the NOC from the bank now when I went to Kotak bank they are asking for loan account no which I do not have so pls help how I will get my loan account no or noc. My car no is TN02T2306
      ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to above mentioned subject we have policy on the name of hari krishna moondra, policy holder is decease in 2016, the actual bond is lost, I am hereby sending you the details of policy holder and nominee
        Full name - hari krishna mundra
        Father name - meghraj mundra
        Contact no[protected]
        Pin code -342001
        Dob-15/06/1933
        Address- NATHAWAto ki gali, tapi bawri, jodhpur
        Policy- ING vyasya company ( take over by PNB METLIFE as per bima lokpal kendra)
        Pan card-AMZPM1406H
        Original bond - lost
        Policy holder status - deceased
        Nominee name - amarchand moondra (son)
        Rameshwari moondra(wife)
        Please do the needful at your earliest
        REGARDS
        AMARCHAND MOONDRA ( NOMINEE)
        ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a Life Policy with ING Life Insurance Policy No. 00031341 for which I had paid premium for a few years. On their merger the premium sent by me was returned undelivered as the office was shifted without leaving a forwarding address.

I would thankful if surrender value at lease is paid.

Muraleedharan C M

How can I get my pf number from ING
            ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per above mentioned subject I want to inform you that I received a call from bima lokpal calculation department Bengaluru, the call was made by ms kalpana (Mobile no [protected]) on 19 August 2021, she said that one investment was made by harikrishna moondra(my grandfather) on 23 September 2001 of amont rupees 44000/- which was matured on 27 September 2013, the maturity amount was 465850/-, when I told her that my grandfather was deceased...

Sir please delete my number in skokka app. Someone has misused my phone number. Please i request you to delete this phone number ([protected]). Many people are calling me and also messaging me, , so please help me. This is my sincere request i don't know who has updated my number in this app but many people are calling and messaging me. It's very difficult to face these problem.
              This is my number : [protected], Please delete my number sir
              ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My family also got a call for ingvaishya for fund file number - ir 0242616 Bima Lokpal — claim for ingvaisya mutual fund file no. ir 0242618 they have asked us to take insurance policy just wanted to know if it's a scam or a genuine call...we have already taken 3 insurance policy and they are asking to take more policy
                B
                BKMistri
                Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                Today I received call from your Karyalay named Kavita...
                Hi sir I am sd. Masthan basha from nellore, nellore dist AP. I was worked as a Rural Sales Executive in ING Vysya Financial Limited in the year[protected] in Bank Assurance at tatipatI branch. In that time some pf amount is deducted from my salary. But I loose my all documents file.This is my first job. So company will created my pf account. Now I need my pf number to verify my pf account for withdrawal. So pls help me and check and give my pf number as soon as possible. Thank you. My mobile:[protected]whatsapp My mail:[protected]@gmail.com
                ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sir pls do needful me to find my of number.

I got a call informing investment on my fathers name, done in 2001 - matured in 2013 but was not claimed hence I should call Shivani Gupta for the process for doing so.

The caller said since ing vyasya mf is closed he doesn't have details for mutual fund - money depositing and he got this file for cancellation.

Is a genuin call or a fraud?

Sir we have taken car loan on 23.09.2003 and the loan was clossed,
                    for that loan we missed to collect the noc for hypathication cancelation
                    for this stichuvation we need noc for vehicle transfer they told to contact custamer care
                    we here with enclossed our r c book
                    our vechile no KL-16- 7390
                    please reply the procedures to be done
                    ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Santosh Kumar Pattanayak was working with Ing Vysya Financial Services, chennai, emp I'd 15722 in the year 2007. My PF no was KN/BN/26522/P-11124. I am not getting UAN no by which I can withdraw the pf amount through online.or pls advise methe process how to withdraw the amount through online.
                      Dear Team,

Also request you to update my Full and Final Settlement status. and request you to send my relieving letter to my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

Sir we have taken car loan on 23.6.2006 of 3, 47, 000.00 and the loan was clossed on 23.2.2009
                        for that loan we missed to collect the noc for hypathication cancelation
                        for this stichuvation we aproched the branch they told to contact custamer care
                        we here with enclossed our r c book
                        our vechile no TN 38 AE 8649
                        please guide us what we have to do...

I nominee son manoj jeewan murarkar received call from gbic shivani gupta for matured amount rs 4.75 lakhs in name of jeewan murarkar. The said cell no [protected] is closed since that date. Gbic no lro 4947000. I m nominee and pls help me for the naturity date i. E 27 sept 2013.
                        Manoj jeewan murarkar.
                        [protected]/ [protected]
                        ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had opened an sb a/c in villivakkam branch of ing vysya bank in the year 2005/2006. As my minimum balance by mistake came down to below rs.5000/- in one of my withdrawals & immediately i was transferred to bangalore. The bank started levying penalty for not retaining minimum balance, which was not intimated to me. Later my a/c was transferred to koramangala branch. Nobody sorted out this issue. Later the bank was merged with kotak mahindra bank. Kindly help me out to get back my a/c money.
                          Dec 02, 2019
                          Updated by Usha Gopalakrishnan
                          Why there is no reply or response from the Bank. It is my hard earned money for which I am claiming.
                          Dec 02, 2019
                          Updated by Usha Gopalakrishnan

I have cleared my house loan long back (Jul 2016). The dues are still shown against my name. Pl take action to remove the dues against my name.

My CIBIL rating is affected due to your negligence. This further affects my rating for seeking loans.
                            Kindly solve the issue immediately before I take up the matter with Banking Ombudsman
                            Krishna
                            PAN: AADPK5651L
                            ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ing visual bank, dwaraka nagar branch, near tilak showroom, visakhapatnam issued housing loan, to nimmakayala satyannarayana to purchase thea residential flat. The loaner failed to clear the loan. Then bank seized the property and kept in auction twice. But bank failed to sell the property. The bank officials neglected and leave the property in the air. Due to their negligence one sanapala murali krishna occupied the property unauthorisedly. After getting knowledge and after verification about illegal and unauthorisedly occupation the bank official didn't, take care. Neither took action against the above person nor taken care to safeguard the property. Public money was sunk in the water due to the negligence of bank officials. The details of the property mentioned here. Flat no. G-2, ground floor, bangaramma residency, madhavadhara, survey no. 41, visakhapatnam. Extent of area is 1100sft. The market value is r's. 40, 00, 00. Proper action should be taken to save the public money.
                              ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I am an employee of Ing Vysya financial services ltd and left organisation on 2013 June my employee code is 8067
                              Now I'm trying to claim my EPF but nowhere I am able to get concern Department details

Siva Linga prasad V

I kuldeepsingh) s/o sh himmat singh was working in ing vysya bank ltd - jammu branch from june2010 to june 2012my employee code was 25670, i had not applied for my pf amount previously, now i want to know my pf account no. & uan no.in order to apply for provident fund, or you can even send me any of the salary slips from june2010 to june2011

Request your urgent reply...
                                Complaint comments
                                ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I (Amar singh) s/o sh kalu singh was working ining vysya bank ltd - ing vysya bank ltd. From aug 2008 to dec 2014, my employee code was 0012265, i had not applied for my pf amount previously, now i want to know my pf account no. & uan no.in order to apply for provident fund, or you can even send me any of the salary slips from aug 2008 to dec 2014

Request your urgent reply