Paytronic Network Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2019

File a complaint to Paytronic Network

Having problems with Paytronic Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paytronic Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paytronic Network

Paytronic Network Website

Paytronic Network Head Office Address

B5-B6, Narayan Plaza, HDFC Compound, Chandivli Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Paytronic Network Phone Numbers

Fax

Paytronic Network reviews & complaints page 2

I am R.Govindaraj.I resign my jop from paytronic network pvt ltd as on date 10.8 2009.Still i am not recieved my epf amount.I condect my office HR . But he say ,we already submet your epf pappers to bandra epf office.and he send mail with bandra epf office acknowledgement letter.I call some time and some number no response . I want my epf statuse and refund my epf amount.

Kindly help me.[protected]

my epf no -MH / KLV / 210796 / 185

Subbment date[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Dear Govindaraj,

We have completed all the formalities from our end regarding submission of your Provident Fund withdrawal form. Acknowledgement for the same is shared with you on April 10, 2010.

The contact number and Email Id of the PF Office is 022 – 28695297 /[protected][protected]@epfindia, gov.in, [protected]@alpha.nic.in). You can ask for the PF Commissioner (Kandivali Branch), incase your call does not get appropriate response. Please quote your PF number while speaking to the authorities.

The delay in withdrawal is not in our hands. Kindly understand that the Provident Fund is Government Department and things will be resolved according to their rules and time frame.

Anuradha Welfode

This is Jitesh Jain from Mumbai. I am unable to contact any of their Manglore customer care no.[protected]/6088/6188/6288. Either there is no one to pick phone or you get an engaged tone.
    They have closed down their Mumbai based Customer care center.
    There is no regular distributor here who can recharge my account. Now there is one distributor who is asking for money upfront and telling will recharge in 1-2 days. But how can we believe him?
    I have few recharge complaint too which Paytronic have not responded too.
    Has paytronic closed down?
    Can any one guide me what can be done in such situation?
    Yes, Paytronic has closed down. You should ask for a refund.
    They have completly revamped their operations.their new customer care number is[protected]
    dear paytronic team,

my name is mahesh, please send your email id to my gmail ID
    my Email ID is maheshji.[protected]@gmail.com
    i am already doing business with paytronic i had a retail shop in panvel in name of babubhai dresswalla .the distributor has closed down paytronic service now there is no distributor in panvel my business was on growth let me know how to recharge my account is there any new distributor appointed please mail me [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
    Dear Mr. Jain,

I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we are not able to contact you. Please provide us with your contact details so as to resolve your query to your satisfaction.

With Regards,

Adjacent to Boomerang Business Center,
    Chandivali Farm Road, Mumbai - 400 072
    URL: www.paytronicindia.com

paytronic india — Fired from my job without a reason

Hi, I would like everyone to know, with the situations that employees are facing with Paytronic. www.paytronicindia, com I was employed here for over an year. Recently our CEO Mr. Roshan D'silva was fired from the board of directors because he made a fraud worth crores of rupees. And today the board of directors decided to shut down the customer care office located in Mangalore in a span of 10 minutes warning, All 50 employees are removed...

paytronic india — status of the company

Please give me detials of Paytronic india company. I deposit the amount Rs. 25000.00 in this company. I got the balance. but the compnay not start recharge facility in BSNL, Airtel, Itzcash.

And they donot give the commision of 3 percent which they told me on agency time. Please guide me. the office of mumbai of company phone no. is also not replying.

with regards,

Kunalbr...

Sir
      As I was associated with company Paytronic Ntework private limited, by making false commitment made by Manu sharma Whose proff in the format of SMS sent by his company for making false commitment of enrolling all telecom in the end of october.So I want to registered a case of 420 as per IPC must be registered against these fellows, whose cell is [protected].
      let me know the right way to get justice.
      thanks