[Resolved]  PayUMoney — [protected] fraud transaction done

Please look into this and help me get hold.of this fraud transaction
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ShreyaR Jan 28, 2019 Hi.. Sathish Kumar called me in the morning at 10.30am saying he is from HDFc bank and informed me that we are offering you an upgrade for your credit card from regalia first to regalia gold and also informed me that you have 8927 points that will be elapsed if I don't use them or transfer them to any other account. Then he asked my other card details where I wanted to transfer and suddenly I got message of 8297 deduction from my credit card. I asked me then he said yes it will be locked for 2 hours after that the money will has deducted will be back in your account. And once I keep this phone you will get a tracking ID. It's been 6 hours and I havent received any refund nor tracking ID. Even I called him back but he didn't received my call [protected].

Please look into this and help me get hold.of this fraud transaction. The complaint is not resolved yet

PayUMoney Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Hi Shreya,

Your payment via TXN id[protected] has been refunded from our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team PayU
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I not get any money receipt in form filling of ruhs Jaipur
Transaction no 4af0a47b51b48aa5cf22
Please send me money receipt on my gmail [protected]@gmail.com
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002