PayUMoney

India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

200rs for paid but not received no diamonds of my free fire account why not
Please give refund of my money or diamonds...

I am alredy purchaise the daimonds of Rs 80 for my free fire [protected] account but here are no daimonds in my account so please send my daimonds to my account
Aug 22, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants collect payments online. Please contact the merchant or your bank for refunds/replacements or any other service related issues. Stay Safe, PayU.

I top up for 80 INR in the category of free fire and the amount debited from my account. But I didn't get the diamond I do...

Have paid 400.rs to payumoney to get diamonds in free fire but i didn't get any diamonds yet.i want my money
    back.please refund my m

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
    • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
    • Transaction date along with the amount.
    • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
    • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
    • UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
    • Transaction date along with the amount.
    • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
    • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
    • UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

I purchased UC of 110 but it has still not been credited...
      My recharge will be successfully but I can't receive the the diamond...

I have paid 150.rs to payumoney to get diamonds in free fire but i didn't get any diamonds yet.i want my money
      back.please refund my money

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants collect payments online. Please contact the merchant or your bank for refunds/replacements or any other service-related issues.

Stay Safe, PayU

Stay Safe, PayU

Dear all

This is to inform you that I had placed an order from facebook for some kids clothing.
        br...

I have purchased some services from an app and i have been cheated, i was not given the servises assured by the app.

i want to request for refund of credit card, netbanking and some upi transactions

Transaction. Transaction I'd.
        date //. ( UPI ref. id )

1) 20 Aug 21 [protected]
        2) 18 Aug 21 [protected]
        3) 16 Aug 21 [protected]

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shoppingmanistore ek chor App hai usne mera paisa liye hai... Or Mera saman v nhi diya hai... Usse mera paisa dilba dijiye
          Aug 20, 2021

please refund my payment
            and cancel my application
            Aug 20, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 4 cloths for kids on13th aug 2018 .i paid rs. 796 via payuib .
              Kindly refund or despetch...
              Hi PayU Team,

My Payu Merchant ID : 8121379

We are facing this following issues "Payment Settlement...
              Hello i have purchased bgmi uc for 480 INR.still have not received uc .
              Transaction id is [protected]
              Pay u...
              Please refund my money back the payment was done but not reflected any diamonds to my account waste of time and money plz...
              I online registered for vehicle number plate on my book hsrp site, my vehicle honda company so this site is wrong for honda...

Payu service is fraud

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              My passport reissue payment refund please
              Payu paymemt method is fraud
              Satyaveer Swami's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2021
              Fraud company
              Really Fraud Company
              My Passport reissue payment refund and cancel my applicatiom

Hello! I top-up diamond in free fire of rs 400 and the transaction was successful but I didn't get diamond in my id.
                My reference number for payment is[protected]. Please solve my issue.

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payu money is a fraud payment gateway. They are not sending our money in bank account. They have kept my nearly 1.5 lac with them from last six months. I thing Everyone should go to RBI to lodge complaint against them.
                  So RBI should cease their bank accounts to stop this big scam.

Plz help me to get my hard earning from this company.

My merchant Account contact number is [protected]

Aug 24, 2021
                  Updated by mohittakkar
                  Not resolved yet. I have raised ticket on their portal.

Hi, please feel free to raise your concern through the below mentioned link. Hope this helps.
                  Hi, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your request to the concerned team regarding the pending settlements. They will get in touch with you shortly.
                  mohittakkar's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 31, 2021
                  Plz check request is still not done. How much time will it take.
                  I have raised new ticket. for pending settlements. Plz solve the problem so that we again start using payumoney.

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2021
                  As checked, your account stands completely live with us. Let us know for any other assistance.
                  mohittakkar's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 6, 2021
                  Our settlements of around 75000rs pending. Plz check and send the money in my bank account. otherwise provide me valid reason why you are holding out money from last 6 months.