PayUMoney

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney related photos (959)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

PayUMoney Photos

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Please provide me address and bank details of fraud merchant as given below
www.mahadevtyres.com
Address and account no. not provided of merchant
Feb 10, 2021

Hey,

This is a successful transaction please contact the merchant directly at [protected]@gmail.com for any further assistance.

Team PayU

This is ganesh from tamilnadu. Ph.no: [protected]. I am purchased shared charger plan and invested my money in that according...

Respected Sir,
    Today i have make an transaction of Rs. 500 from my ICICI credit card on ddekuk.ac.in for payment of my fee by yours payment gateway.
    I have devoted of Rs. 500 from my credit card but this transaction does not updated on website.

I have called ICICI bank credit card department for the same.
    They provide me following transaction related reference number & ask me to contact you for the transaction updates .

Details are as under -
    Merchant transaction number - PAYUPAISA47777
    Authorization number - 325022
    Please resolve the issue as fast as you can.

Sunny Rathi
    Mob. No. [protected]
    Feb 09, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi! We are not able to trace any transaction with the given information. Please share below mentioned details via help.payu.in for further assistance.
    • PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
    • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
    • UPI / VPA if any used

Transaction number not received but amount deducted from my internetr banking yono sbi and now i didnt get the challan and reciept from the college
      Transaction number not received but amount deducted

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name in payumoney is NINF registered email is it.[protected]@gmail.com but the payment is not diposit in bank after passing two days I transferred 10000 at the date 4th Feb and it showing me date of diposit is 6th Feb but today is 7 Feb and my payment still not diposit in my account please help me I have to pay my fees.
        I transferred colleges fees using payumoney but it not deposit in my bank
        Feb 8, 2021
        Money successfully deposit in my account

Hi!

As checked, your settlement has been released today. You will receive the amount in your source account by today end of the day. Please also note, PayU is not a wallet it is a payment aggregator which helps merchant and customer to do online transaction. Request you to stop doing self transactions.

For any further issue, please raise your concern via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your issue.

Payment id:[protected]
          I need a refund.I transferred money through payumoney to shopper 5000 rupees
          I transferred to shopper app but they are not giving back

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done the transactions of Rs. 20000, Rs. 5000 & Rs. 1000 on 6th Jan. 2021 through my SBI CREDIT CARD. These are the fraud Transactions.

Screenshot of the same transactions is attached herewith
            Fraud Transactions on my SBI Credit Card

Dear team,

I have submitted all the required documents but still account is on hold .
              Please resolve and release the payment on priority.
              Account on hold

Hello sir,
                I have transferred money to the shoppers via payumoney. [protected]@axisbank in 30th Jan.[protected]k, after some time I am trying to withdraw but the rejected I trust on your payment system, So I done
                Ref no.[protected]
                Please do the needful...
                Here I attached the payment screenshot..
                Cheating me, I want refund my money
                Cheating me, I want refund my money

Updated by Sonu Kumar Rajput
                My contact no. -[protected]

I bought a product from Vangau Enterprises. And my money deducted from my bank account but transaction failed. And I also didn't received any email or sms about payment ID from ur side. So please refund my money.
                  Email : udhayanithi.[protected]@outlook.com
                  Phone : [protected]
                  Feb 9, 2021
                  They have refunded my amount even though I have deregistered that UPI ID

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did a payment via payumoney gateway the money was deducted i didn't received any transaction id or any confirmation email.

Same here.
                    PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2021

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

Team PayU
                    Merchant - Vangau Enterprises.
                    Contact [protected], email : udhayanithi.[protected]@outlook.com.
                    Transaction date : 05/02/2021
                    Amount : 469.80

I have attached every photo.

I purchased a product from Vangau Enterprises on 05/02/2021. My money deducted from my account but transaction failed. And I also didn't received any email or sms about transaction ID from ur side. Please refund my amount.
                      Feb 9, 2021
                      Refunded the amount

Updated by Udhayanithi
                      Email : udhayanithi.[protected]@outlook.com
                      Phone : [protected]
                      Oh my God. Really sorry I have deregister that UPI ID.
                      PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2021
                      Hi! As checked, this was a failed transaction via PayU id 12227701205 and the amount for same has been auto refunded via on 07/02/2021. You will receive the amount in your source account within 5-7 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Team PayU
                      But I have deregistered that particular UPI ID.

Hi pay u,

I am a verified merchant on pay u india and my merchant number is 7247946 one of my customer booked...

I paid 260 ruppes for learners license but when I type application number to get receipt it is showing me I didn't completed my payment
                        But my money got debited in my bank account
                        Feb 05, 2021

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

Team PayU

I did a transaction at payumoney . The payment was done but I want Pay U Money to refund my money.
                          The transaction was of rupees 4399,
                          It was at the time 14:10:26 IST. The website was buy my mobile.in. Please refund my money.
                          Feb 04, 2021

Team PayU

I was supposed to get a refund from Zara of the amount ₹ 7, 122 but till now the amount is Credited to my bank account....

Money has been debited from my account of rupees 30000, it’s fraud transaction.resolve the issue and kindly process refund to same account
                            Feb 03, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hey, this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment ID[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product//Refund/Cancellation you are requested to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end. Feel free to raise chargeback at your issuing bank if the merchant does not revert.

Jay Chowdary's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2021
                            Money will be credited to my account or not?

Hi, how can you guys give your payment gateway to be integrated with sites like myflowerapp.com since all they do is to cheat...

Please sir, I request you to refund my money back, this transaction is happening without my permission
                              Refund my transaction amount
                              Feb 03, 2021

Feb 02, 2021
                              Updated by ABHISHEK ME
                              This transaction happened on 27th January 4:37pm, it is happening by unknown link, I didn't send money to this merchant site, it is completed by unknown fraudelant link

My money got debited but the payment verification has been showing pending in the RTA website...please provide me the refund
                                Online payment of LLR failed
                                Online payment of LLR failed
                                Jan 29, 2021

Jan 28, 2021
                                Updated by Aliraja Shaik
                                The payment is showing failed in the RTA AP website
                                Hi!

As checked, this is a successful transaction via payment Id[protected] and PayU id [protected] at our end and the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.