[Resolved] PayUMoney — irctc refunded to payumoney but not credited on bank account by payumoney
Vvijayrohokale on Aug 16, 2018
I have booked three ticket on irctc using my union bank of india visa card on 23rd july 2018 but
I cancel all three ticket on 6th aug 2018 and on irctc portal its showing money has been refunded back to payumoney (I don't have any payumoney account) but the refunded money has not been credited back to union bank of india account.
So i sent mail to [protected]@payumoney.com with
Irctc portal details and additional following deatils:-
Transaction date:- 06 aug 2018
Transaction id:- (Protected)
Booking amount :- rs 4850
Refund amount:- rs 4365
Refunded id:- (Protected)
. Transaction date along with the amount.
• email id and phone number used for processing the transaction.
• first 6 and last 4 digits of my card.
Payumoney customer care created ticket[protected]
But i didn't get any response from payumoney customer care and i didn't get my money back in my bank account yet.
I request you to initiate transaction as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018
[Aug 16, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2018
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|4 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|