[Resolved] Payumoney — irctc refunded to payumoney but not credited on bank account by payumoney

Bangalore, India
 vijayrohokale on Aug 16, 2018
I have booked three ticket on irctc using my union bank of india visa card on 23rd july 2018 but
I cancel all three ticket on 6th aug 2018 and on irctc portal its showing money has been refunded back to payumoney (I don't have any payumoney account) but the refunded money has not been credited back to union bank of india account.

So i sent mail to [protected]@payumoney.com with
Irctc portal details and additional following deatils:-
Transaction date:- 06 aug 2018
Transaction id:- (Protected)
Booking amount :- rs 4850
Refund amount:- rs 4365
Refunded id:- (Protected)
. Transaction date along with the amount.
• email id and phone number used for processing the transaction.
• first 6 and last 4 digits of my card.

Payumoney customer care created ticket[protected]
But i didn't get any response from payumoney customer care and i didn't get my money back in my bank account yet.
I request you to initiate transaction as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018

[Aug 16, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Team PayU

Comments

I booked a ticket through payumoney gateway in IRCTC with transaction ID:[protected] and IRCTC is saying that pending from payumoney end.please resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2018

PayU

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

Team PayU
My transction is fail but account is debited
Transaction id S18518207
Please refund
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2018

Team PayU
Booking failed in IRCTC but still didnt credit my amount into my bank please check attach image and do needful
Transaction I'd : [protected]

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018

Ticket ID is[protected]
Please check and solve it
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2018

Refund process has been initiated. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - irctc refunded to payumoney but not credited on bank account by payumoney