[Resolved] Payumoney — refund money through irctc

Gaya, Bihar, India
 sumit 777#
I have booked two ticket on irctc using my using my visa card but i cancel both ticket on irctc portal its showing money has been refunded back to payumpp but the refunded money has not been credited back to my account. Please look into matter
Transaction id [protected]
Refunded id [protected]
Transaction id [protected]
Refunded id [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2017

[Sep 20, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2017

We are unable to trace the transaction details with the provided information. Request you to share the PayU Transaction id to get the status checked.

Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Team PayU

Comments

I have booked two ticket on irctc using my using my mastercard money is deducted from bank but ticket is not booked.refund my amount to my account or solve the problem to get my ticket confirm.

please check with my transaction id: [protected]
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018

Hi Yashwant,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team
On 23-01.2018, i was booking a train ticket through irctc site & i had choosed payment option via your sites but unfortunately payment deducted by my bank account but ticket is not happen.

Please check below referred transaction id & refund the money.
I am very upset from ur service.
I am attaching msg regarding failure transaction.
As per irctc, i am sharing below details:-
Transaction id:- [protected]
Payment status:- payment requested
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018

Hi Radhika,

• Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.

PayU Team
I had cancelled booked ticket on 04/05/2018. The ticket was booked on irctc . Using rupay debit card. It is showing money refunded on payu money but i have not recived any payment in my account. Transaction id is [protected]. Refund id is [protected]
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 20, 2018

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.

Team PayU
DEAR SIR I AM BOOKING IRCTC PNR [protected] Transaction id [protected] Amount Refund to your bank account but my account not recevied my bank Transaction ID S[protected] FN/SHP/[protected]/[protected]/IBIBO WEB PRIVATE LTD AS ON 01 FEB 2019 TIME 11;18 AM) PLS AMOUNT REFUND
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Feb 7, 2019

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - refund money through irctc