[Resolved] Payumoney — reliance energy bill payment - pay u money

kuviranadar on Mar 9, 2018
I paid my electricity bill on 1st march 2018 of rs. 1170/- consumer number[protected]. Merchant name. Reliance infrastructure ltd. The of rs. 1170/-
Was debited from my account. But payumoney email showed that the transaction failed. My bank has also confirmed that the payment has been debited from my account. Kindly update my reliance energy bill accordingly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the TXN[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant with Merchant Txn Id - fds_angrau17_lyj1x6_1579_1039 in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Alternately you can also contact us at care@payumoney.com or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have raised a request Ticket ID is[protected] i have made the payment online of Rupees 3400 from my card but it showing transaction fails. Amount has been debited from my account can you please help to check the status of my ticket and resolved as soon as possible as.
If the payment is failed please help to return my card payment as soon as possible so that i can make the payment to Reliance Energy.

you can contact me on below number.

Suryaprakash Yadav

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - reliance energy bill payment - pay u money