Peachmode — substandard kurtis

No.825,10th Cross,4th Main,Sharadadevi Nagar,Mysore,, Mysore, Mysore District, Karnataka, India
 Dr.Jyothi .. on Apr 25, 2019
My order no s[protected]..i had ordered for 2 kurthis, both r of substandard quality n one kurthis fabric sticker has worn out.. wen called dem n asked dat i wanna return it..Mr.Suraj who spoke on phone s so casual abt it n said that it's not possible to return the product.. how can peachmode company deliver substandard clothes to their customers with no return option? Worst company I hv ever seen is peachmode..Amazon, flipkart etc r really excellent..

[Apr 25, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dr.Jyothi .., Apr 25, 2019
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Thank you for contacting peachmode.

We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Comments

I had ordered pest repellent last week and complained regarding return of product and refund of my amount but no one is ready to respond on time.
So i have requite you please return this protect and refund my amount.
Please return my saree quality very very bad, so return this saree, my money return please...

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024