People-Group / People Interactive India — need refund for 1 year paid services

Rohtak, Rohtak District, Haryana, India
 rajumahraulia on Apr 7, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

After paying for the 1 year full service (7000 inr approx) to shaadi.com i am writing this complaint.

Myself raju mehraulia and i created a profile of my brother on shaadi.com who live in haryana

Their customer care team called me and committed me that i can see boys and girls both contact details on the website for my brother and sister but after purchase, they informed me that i can see only bride profile as i paid for the profile of my brother only. I paid them for looking the 660 contact numbers of the brides and grooms but i didn’t find enough profiles here and shaadi.com not allowing me to see any contact details for grooms.
Also, i found a lot of fake profiles, invalid numbers for the girls, poor service quality and false commitments from shaadi.com team. Every time when i contacted them by chat they committed me to call back but no one is calling. Their team is not bad and lier, i really will not recommend anyone to purchase this.

Please take suitable action against them, i need my money back.

With regards
Raju mehraulia
[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 07, 2019] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    People-Group / People Interactive India - need refund for 1 year paid services