Periyar University

Salem District
Tamil Nadu

Load

Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Madam I have passed MCA examination 2014 in periyar university through distance education, still i did not receive my final year mark sheet, provisional & convocation certificates. Contacted university many times through study centre for the last one year. no response from them. Kindly help me to solve this problem, Name : S.Arul Jeyaseeli Roll No : 12RAMCA1036 Mobile : [protected] Thanks

I have finished my bca in year 20012-13 in bangalore i applied for provisional and cosolidated marks card last year in december...
    hi myself diya chatterjee from kolkata i joined in periyar university from a institute called atitude management they gave...

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have completed exam for M.Phil Chemistry (DYDF - Spectroscopic and Instrumental methods in chemical investigation) at 2009 in Aadayaman college, Hosur trougth Aanand study center, Hosur. Please send the results for DYDF paper. Exam completed on 2009. DD No: 327832 (State bank of India) Date : 20/06/2009 Regards S. Rajkumar [protected]@gmail.com Enrolment No: 6MCH[protected] Year of Admission : 2006

Hi sir/madam My Name S.DINESHKUMAR, From Trichy.i am studying MBA Hotel And Tourism Management @ Cenneys institute of hotel management and catering technology, Salem[protected] Batch, I Finished course at 2011 itself, But Still Now i am not getting My provisional and convocation certificate, I ask to My institute they Periyar University not at send like that, How Long It Will Be Take, Why Delay...? Kindly Do Me Favor, Thank you S.DINESHKUMAR (09BIC1002) CELL NO [protected] [protected]

Hi Team, Please do the needful as I have done BBA in 2012 and still not received degree and migration certificate for...

To Director, Periyar Univercity, Periyar Palkalai Nagar Salem Salem District Tamil Nadu India - 636011 Respected Sir, I have completed my BBA In Periyar university in the year -2013 & not received mark sheets. I have not received my mark sheets yet, the study center Jethro education has closed their center 2 years back and were not approachable till Jan 2015. Since Jan I was in contact with James sir Jethro coordinator, i confirmed i have to pay around 5000/- as no dues charges. I agreed to it and came to a term that he makes the payment first and gives the receipt then ill give him the settlement. James sir is not able to provide hard proof of payment till date and now not in contact since March end 2015. I would request you to register a complaint against the study center Jethro education & I can provide FIR if required. Kindly help me with hard copy mark sheets. I would be e-mailing the same with my complete details to - [protected]@yahoo.in Contact :- Ashu - [protected] e-mail :- [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir, I, Nagavaralaxmi Pampana, Completed Semester Exam for the Year June 2012 Via Chaitanya School, Vijayawada, Andhra...
          I was passed out Bcom in 2011 but still I ha vent recived my provisional certificate and degree. I stays at Delhi and even...

Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed B.sc. microbiology examination 2012, still i did not received my mark sheet provisional & convocation certificates.kindly help me pleses below mention details. H. Shanbagavalli B.Sc .Microbiology Register No:08DCABN1002, EnrollNo:C8UMB11260001 Theory Mark Sheet subject code :- A. 2 year: BFOD English (Mark -48) (year -2010) B. 3 year: BMBI Medical Microbiology, (Mark -46) (year -2012) C. 3 year: BMBL Microbial Biotechnology)(Mark -40) (year -2012) Practical Mark subject code :- A. 1 Year: BMBC PracticalMajor-1 (year -2009) B. 2 year: BMBH Practical Allied-4 (year -2010) C. 3 year: BMBM Practical III (MajorPractical) (year -2012) D. 3 year: BMBN Practical IV (MajorPractical) (year -2012) Thank you Shanbagavalli [protected] |

sir i was appear in periyar university examination dec 2014/jan2015. in the Five subject. but website show only four subject results only . and no any officel help me in this matter. its very bad. pl. help me... pankaj kumar [protected] [protected]@gmail.com Controller of Examinations, Periyar University, Salem - 636 011Periyar University Controller of Examinations(PRIDE) Salem - 636 011 DEC - 2014 PRIDE AND OFF CAMPUS EXAMINATION'S RESULT Register Number : 13PCDCA1016 Name of Candidate : PANKAJ KUMAR DOB :[protected]College Name: Balaji Institute of Distance Educaion, Department Name: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONSS.No.Course CodeInternalExternalTotalMax. MarksResult 1DCAH5151100PASS 2DCAC5252100PASS 3DCAG5757100PASS 4DCAB5858100PASS AAA --- AbsentCheck Another NumberDisclaimer: The data is provided by the COE, Periyar University, Salem. For any clarifications with respect to the

Hi Sir, I completed my M.Sc(Mathematics), MAY/JUNE 2010, But still not received Convocation certificate please send it...

Hi, I have exam on 18-Dec-14 and unable to download Hall Ticket from the website since website is down. No one pick up the call if I call them. Don't know how to write exam tomorrow. This is just one example for our government offices / staff status.I think everything should be privatised

Dear Sir / Madam, I have passed B. Sc. Maths from Periyar University in year 2011(through correspondence) but I haven't received my "Convocation Certificate". Study center people don't have any idea and university people are not giving any satisfactory answer. Sir I am unable to get a good job because I don't have convocation certificate. Request you to please help me, below are my course and registration details - Name - V.K.Vishwanath Registration Number - B8UMH13540007 Course - B.Sc Maths Year of Passing - 2011 Center Code - 1354 Email - [protected]@gmail.com I will be very thankful if you provide me above certificates.
                I have completed BA(Political Science) in 2011 but till now i have not received convocation certificates Register certificate no B1OUPS16390003, centre code 1639. And in my certificate they have not given total marks and percentage so i want to know that this certificate no is original or fake.

dear sir myself subal chhand.i took admission B.SC(MATH) in this university year 2011 at RIMS, Bolangir under centre code 1281, distance course, CRAC, Bhubaneswar.my enrollment no is-C11UMH12810002.My 1st exam given in the yr 2011 decembr of session 2012 but when result declared my hindi-1paper mark was not listed in the marksheet as i was given total 5 paper onlly 4 paper result got.one math paper back kept.paper code is -math(BMAA).In the 2nd yr exam i given in 2013 feb total 6 paper with 1paper of 1styr back-math(BMAA), but when result got both paper of 1styr hindi1 & math(BMAA) mark not got.now in the year 2014 feb i was given my final exam of bsc math, but till today i cant recive my final yr original mark sheet & previous both paer of 1st yr hindi-1, math(BMAA) mark not get.i talk wth my department but they no listen my matter hardly.i feel this university is a fake university.banned on it.pls.solve my problem anybody & inform me soon-mob-[protected].ok.i will b greatful to u.[protected]@gmail.com.ok.

Dear sir, I am Kamalendu Nayak, taken admission in your institute On-2010 and appeared on non semester distance examination...

Sir I had done bcom distance education examination in periyar university last year 20 13 June.but I didn't receive my certificate from your university. Now I don't know the present status about my certificate. Now I am qatar. I need this certificate for my promotion. Sir how how can I get the certificate. Please help me to inform my certificate present status. Name jobin joseph Reg no-b11ucm17510087 Date of birth[protected]
                    I passed my BA from Periyar University distance education in 2012 . But i am not able to get certificate till now, for which i am going to loss my job. Please help me to get my certificate as soon as possible.

Dear Sir
                      My Registration no. is =07DAIB2325
                      Centre code is = 1374
                      Institute Name = IPS institute Meerut
                      BBA course Session = 2007 to 2011
                      Hi I have completed my (BBA Distance ) graduation in the year 2012 but still I have not received complete marksheet and and convocation certificate this university has never kept their commitment as it promise I will always suffered problem since I joined this university kindly take an action against all this issue and fix as soon as possible it mean not delay it should be action-ed it immediate effect. I already have submitted all required documents received from the university along with my mark sheet . since than i have been continiously trying to get my marksheet as well provision degree certificate . i spoke to your admins, she tell me to send a email & they will give u reply My MAIL ID - [protected]@gmail.com
                      Pls Sir I request You to send my degree & all document send my Address =

Village+Post Panchli Buzurg Tehsil-Sardhana Dist-Meerut Pin Code-250344

kuldeep

sir/madam, I am R.SHYAM KOWSHICK Enrolment no (6PBA1168005) studied distance course of M.B.A System[protected]batch at...