Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jun 19, 2022

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints page 8

Dear sir/Mam, My name is Nganing R S, I had been waiting for so long to get my passing out certificate of B.Com, 2010 through Distant Education. I have my Admit card, University Id card, Marksheet, but the only thing I didn't get is my passing out certificate of Periyar University Distant Education, 2010. If you don't mind can you please send me the coriginal certificate through courier or in my e-mail. My Registration no. is :- B9UCM13980191 Degree :- B.Com, Pattern of exam :- Non semester, Year of appearance May/June 2010, Publication code:- 017, Publication Date:- 06/09/2010. Right now I am living in Delhi, without that passing out certificate I cannot get or find any job. I'll be very thankful if you can send me by this month. Sir/Mam I am requesting you to kindly send me. My address is :- 127-D, 1st Floor, Hari Nagar : Ashram, New Delhi-110014 My phone no. is [protected]. I will be very thankful if you can send me the certificate or by courier to my address by this month. Thanking you, Regards, Nganing R S

I am not sure who is held responsible for these kind of irregularities?University website does not having provision to dealt with complaints.Never seen such a worsen quality of employees.No one knows how to dealt with Public/students.Not sure about the employees educational qualifications and other criteria to be employed in that university. Civilized and educational culture 100% missing.Last week Friday i visited University for clearing dues and applying for PG (MBA) Provisional certificate.The first i have such a uncivilized employees working in any education university.It is shame of education university in Tamilnadu.Suddenly they announced half day holiday.By 12.40 PM every employee(admn staff) started going home without bothering waiting students.Then i visited to complete rest of formalities in the subsequent week Monday.They kept me waited whole day by saying printing of the certificate completed and waiting for concerned authorities signature.They said by the end of the day signature not done and probably next day.afterwards 3 days also not signed.They are not even bothering about the people who travelled from other states and awaiting for the certificates.Not sure any one in the university working minimal working time.It is shame on those who are receiving salary for which they are not entitled.

Dear Sir, I am Rajendra Prasad G student of Periyar University taken MBA degree bearing with Enrollment number: 7PBA11030005 with Register Number: 07DBIA2053 completed Post graduation in Master of Business Administration specialization in Finance by Dec /Jan 2011 Examination conducted from the university, but haven’t received my Provisional degree certificate along with degree convocation certificate . The fee of RS 550 is been paid on 30th March 2010 through State Bank of India Bommanahalli Branch DD No: 499520 (Total Amount of DD taken was Rs 3325 /-) and sent mail in this regards to [protected]@gmail.com as well couriered the enclosed photo copies of DD and Exam application.still now i have n't directly or through my study center specified below. Kindly request you to issue my Provisional and Convocation degree certificate at the earliest to the below SSR College address Vijaya Nagar Branch or to my Residential address and do needful it's required very urgently S.S.R. College of Science and Commerce, #11, 60 Feet Road, Amarjyothi Nagar, Vijay agar, Bangalore 560 040, Karnataka, India Bangalore, Karnataka Or Rajendra Prasad G, #95, 9th Cross, 3Rd block, Talakaveri Nagar, Bangalore -560092 Thanking you, Note : Request send to Periyar University controller of examination through courier, but not yet received the my Provisional and convocation certificate .

Dear Sir/Madam I have passed MBA examination 2010-11 from periyar university.still i did not receive my provisional & convocation certificates. Contacted university many times through study centre for the last four year. no response from them. Kindly. help me to get my certificate as soon as possible. MY Registration Number 8PBA15790014 Name- Gayatri Raghuwanshi Center code- 1579 ( BSB Delhi) Sir I also want my Trasfer certificate & Migration Certificate for further Education. Please help me to solve this problem, Mobile number - [protected]

To, The Director, Periyar Institute of Distance Education (PRIDE) Periyar University Salem. Subject: For furnishing the particulars regarding my result in the examination of M.B.A. through distance education in Periyar University (PRIDE), Salem. Respected Sir, I have joined the Saptarshi College At: Gandhi Nagar- 1st Lane (Extn.) back side of sai complex, Brahmapur, Dist: Ganjam, Odisha, in the course of M.B.A. under the Distance...

Dear Sir/Madam I have passed MCA examination 2014 in periyar university through distance education, still i did not receive my final year mark sheet, provisional & convocation certificates. Contacted university many times through study centre for the last one year. no response from them. Kindly help me to solve this problem, Name : S.Arul Jeyaseeli Roll No : 12RAMCA1036 Mobile : [protected] Thanks

I have finished my bca in year 20012-13 in bangalore i applied for provisional and cosolidated marks card last year in december in chennai anna nagar study centre to jaipal he never picks my phone he took 800 for provisonal and 600 to consolidation fee on receipt for it and now he is demanding to take dd1 in name of periyar university 10500 and dd2 study centre name 9600 and i dont know why the hell is these so much please if anybody plans...
            hi myself diya chatterjee from kolkata i joined in periyar university from a institute called atitude management they gave me only my mark sheet one copy n no completition certificate .. i am facing hell lot of problems getting admission any were in masters please help me to get my completation certificate... my registration no -B11Uz[protected] please help me ... my mobile no [protected] [protected] thanks diya chatterjee...

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have completed exam for M.Phil Chemistry (DYDF - Spectroscopic and Instrumental methods in chemical investigation) at 2009 in Aadayaman college, Hosur trougth Aanand study center, Hosur. Please send the results for DYDF paper. Exam completed on 2009. DD No: 327832 (State bank of India) Date : 20/06/2009 Regards S. Rajkumar [protected]@gmail.com Enrolment No: 6MCH[protected] Year of Admission : 2006

Hi sir/madam My Name S.DINESHKUMAR, From Trichy.i am studying MBA Hotel And Tourism Management @ Cenneys institute of hotel management and catering technology, Salem[protected] Batch, I Finished course at 2011 itself, But Still Now i am not getting My provisional and convocation certificate, I ask to My institute they Periyar University not at send like that, How Long It Will Be Take, Why Delay...? Kindly Do Me Favor, Thank you S.DINESHKUMAR (09BIC1002) CELL NO [protected] [protected]

Hi Team, Please do the needful as I have done BBA in 2012 and still not received degree and migration certificate for the same, and university phone number no one can pick I try so many times for last 5 months. Regards...Hemant +91 [protected] email: [protected]@hotmail.com...

To Director, Periyar Univercity, Periyar Palkalai Nagar Salem Salem District Tamil Nadu India - 636011 Respected Sir, I have completed my BBA In Periyar university in the year -2013 & not received mark sheets. I have not received my mark sheets yet, the study center Jethro education has closed their center 2 years back and were not approachable till Jan 2015. Since Jan I was in contact with James sir Jethro coordinator, i confirmed i have to pay around 5000/- as no dues charges. I agreed to it and came to a term that he makes the payment first and gives the receipt then ill give him the settlement. James sir is not able to provide hard proof of payment till date and now not in contact since March end 2015. I would request you to register a complaint against the study center Jethro education & I can provide FIR if required. Kindly help me with hard copy mark sheets. I would be e-mailing the same with my complete details to - [protected]@yahoo.in Contact :- Ashu - [protected] e-mail :- [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir, I, Nagavaralaxmi Pampana, Completed Semester Exam for the Year June 2012 Via Chaitanya School, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Unfortunately i Failed 1 Exam and 2nd time i was completed the same. But Still Now i didn't receive my Exam Result Original Copies to my premises. Kindly Please find the below given details and arrange to send the Original Mark List, because im a Teacher and i have to submit the Results in School, if...
                  I was passed out Bcom in 2011 but still I ha vent recived my provisional certificate and degree. I stays at Delhi and even the study centre from where I took addmission they also not ready to help to get the same. Can any one help me on this else I will lose my career. Rgds,...

Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed B.sc. microbiology examination 2012, still i did not received my mark sheet provisional & convocation certificates.kindly help me pleses below mention details. H. Shanbagavalli B.Sc .Microbiology Register No:08DCABN1002, EnrollNo:C8UMB11260001 Theory Mark Sheet subject code :- A. 2 year: BFOD English (Mark -48) (year -2010) B. 3 year: BMBI Medical Microbiology, (Mark -46) (year -2012) C. 3 year: BMBL Microbial Biotechnology)(Mark -40) (year -2012) Practical Mark subject code :- A. 1 Year: BMBC PracticalMajor-1 (year -2009) B. 2 year: BMBH Practical Allied-4 (year -2010) C. 3 year: BMBM Practical III (MajorPractical) (year -2012) D. 3 year: BMBN Practical IV (MajorPractical) (year -2012) Thank you Shanbagavalli [protected] |

sir i was appear in periyar university examination dec 2014/jan2015. in the Five subject. but website show only four subject results only . and no any officel help me in this matter. its very bad. pl. help me... pankaj kumar [protected] [protected]@gmail.com Controller of Examinations, Periyar University, Salem - 636 011Periyar University Controller of Examinations(PRIDE) Salem - 636 011 DEC - 2014 PRIDE AND OFF CAMPUS EXAMINATION'S RESULT Register Number : 13PCDCA1016 Name of Candidate : PANKAJ KUMAR DOB :[protected]College Name: Balaji Institute of Distance Educaion, Department Name: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONSS.No.Course CodeInternalExternalTotalMax. MarksResult 1DCAH5151100PASS 2DCAC5252100PASS 3DCAG5757100PASS 4DCAB5858100PASS AAA --- AbsentCheck Another NumberDisclaimer: The data is provided by the COE, Periyar University, Salem. For any clarifications with respect to the

Hi Sir, I completed my M.Sc(Mathematics), MAY/JUNE 2010, But still not received Convocation certificate please send it to my study centre so that i can collect (as this is very emergency for me for abroad travel and mandatory). Please find my details attached below. Name : T KIRAN KUMAR Study centre code : 1353 Registration Number : B9PMH13530001 Course : MSc(Mathematics) Completed on : MAY/JUNE 2010. Please action from your...

Hi, I have exam on 18-Dec-14 and unable to download Hall Ticket from the website since website is down. No one pick up the call if I call them. Don't know how to write exam tomorrow. This is just one example for our government offices / staff status.I think everything should be privatised

Dear Sir / Madam, I have passed B. Sc. Maths from Periyar University in year 2011(through correspondence) but I haven't received my "Convocation Certificate". Study center people don't have any idea and university people are not giving any satisfactory answer. Sir I am unable to get a good job because I don't have convocation certificate. Request you to please help me, below are my course and registration details - Name - V.K.Vishwanath Registration Number - B8UMH13540007 Course - B.Sc Maths Year of Passing - 2011 Center Code - 1354 Email - [protected]@gmail.com I will be very thankful if you provide me above certificates.
                        I have completed BA(Political Science) in 2011 but till now i have not received convocation certificates Register certificate no B1OUPS16390003, centre code 1639. And in my certificate they have not given total marks and percentage so i want to know that this certificate no is original or fake.

dear sir myself subal chhand.i took admission B.SC(MATH) in this university year 2011 at RIMS, Bolangir under centre code 1281, distance course, CRAC, Bhubaneswar.my enrollment no is-C11UMH12810002.My 1st exam given in the yr 2011 decembr of session 2012 but when result declared my hindi-1paper mark was not listed in the marksheet as i was given total 5 paper onlly 4 paper result got.one math paper back kept.paper code is -math(BMAA).In the 2nd yr exam i given in 2013 feb total 6 paper with 1paper of 1styr back-math(BMAA), but when result got both paper of 1styr hindi1 & math(BMAA) mark not got.now in the year 2014 feb i was given my final exam of bsc math, but till today i cant recive my final yr original mark sheet & previous both paer of 1st yr hindi-1, math(BMAA) mark not get.i talk wth my department but they no listen my matter hardly.i feel this university is a fake university.banned on it.pls.solve my problem anybody & inform me soon-mob-[protected].ok.i will b greatful to u.[protected]@gmail.com.ok.