Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University Website

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints page 9

dear sir myself subal chhand.i took admission B.SC(MATH) in this university year 2011 at RIMS, Bolangir under centre code 1281, distance course, CRAC, Bhubaneswar.my enrollment no is-C11UMH12810002.My 1st exam given in the yr 2011 decembr of session 2012 but when result declared my hindi-1paper mark was not listed in the marksheet as i was given total 5 paper onlly 4 paper result got.one math paper back kept.paper code is -math(BMAA).In the 2nd yr exam i given in 2013 feb total 6 paper with 1paper of 1styr back-math(BMAA), but when result got both paper of 1styr hindi1 & math(BMAA) mark not got.now in the year 2014 feb i was given my final exam of bsc math, but till today i cant recive my final yr original mark sheet & previous both paer of 1st yr hindi-1, math(BMAA) mark not get.i talk wth my department but they no listen my matter hardly.i feel this university is a fake university.banned on it.pls.solve my problem anybody & inform me soon-mob-[protected].ok.i will b greatful to u.[protected]@gmail.com.ok.

Periyar University — PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE

Dear sir, I am Kamalendu Nayak, taken admission in your institute On-2010 and appeared on non semester distance examination which was held on MAY/JUNE-2011 in B.SC chemistry HONS.Details are given below: Name of the Candidate- KAMALENDU NAYAK. Date of Birth - 03.04.1988 Register No. - B10UCH12810017. Centre Code - 1281 Degree & Branch - B.Sc. CHEMISTRY Pattern of examination - NON SEMESTER Year of Appearance-MAY/JUNE-2011 I...

Sir I had done bcom distance education examination in periyar university last year 20 13 June.but I didn't receive my certificate from your university. Now I don't know the present status about my certificate. Now I am qatar. I need this certificate for my promotion. Sir how how can I get the certificate. Please help me to inform my certificate present status. Name jobin joseph Reg no-b11ucm17510087 Date of birth[protected]
    I passed my BA from Periyar University distance education in 2012 . But i am not able to get certificate till now, for which i am going to loss my job. Please help me to get my certificate as soon as possible.

Dear Sir
      My Registration no. is =07DAIB2325
      Centre code is = 1374
      Institute Name = IPS institute Meerut
      BBA course Session = 2007 to 2011
      Hi I have completed my (BBA Distance ) graduation in the year 2012 but still I have not received complete marksheet and and convocation certificate this university has never kept their commitment as it promise I will always suffered problem since I joined this university kindly take an action against all this issue and fix as soon as possible it mean not delay it should be action-ed it immediate effect. I already have submitted all required documents received from the university along with my mark sheet . since than i have been continiously trying to get my marksheet as well provision degree certificate . i spoke to your admins, she tell me to send a email & they will give u reply My MAIL ID - [protected]@gmail.com
      Pls Sir I request You to send my degree & all document send my Address =

Village+Post Panchli Buzurg Tehsil-Sardhana Dist-Meerut Pin Code-250344

kuldeep

sir/madam, I am R.SHYAM KOWSHICK Enrolment no (6PBA1168005) studied distance course of M.B.A System[protected]batch at kumbakonam study center.I have an arrear paper now i came to complete my arrear papers but i lost my certificates in kumbakonam study center they don't my details.Now how can i know my arrear subjects to complete the course is there any student login id to find out my details. Thank you...

Periyar University — Certificate original or fake

SANJAY REDDY MEGHANA RESIDENCY, BANJARAHILLS HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH-34 HI, Sir in my case other side party submitted he is completed MBA distance in PRIDE, Periyar University Periyar Palkalai Nagar Salem - 636 011 Tamilnadu, India.please solution .MBA[protected]PERIYAR UNIVERSITY---2010..Hall ticket no ;06DBIA5195, , AM attached the certificates... [protected]@gmail.com...

Hi Sir\Madam, This is for your kind information as of now i am not received the mark sheet for the month of Nov and Dec 2013 Marksheet. When i directly meet and ask the control exam department, , simply he said we delivered the mark sheet to your college... But if asking in my college, , they told still we are not received the marksheet... I dont know where i can ask for further... I am really worried about the Staff Behaviour... No one can provide the proper solution... Note: Actually i got a Job in chennai is one of the Software company, they need my Provisional certificate... but i am contacting with college\ university... No one give proper guideness... Its really worried abt why i am studied this university.. Here after i never prefered this unverisyt any one. Regards, Sabana Banu

Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed MBA examination from PRIDE in 2011 and i got my 2 years marks list. And am regret to informing you that i haven't received my provisional & convocation certificates as of now. Hence, am requesting to your good selves please send my Provisional as early as possible. for your reference please find my details : Reg. No: C9PBA16150011 Year of passing :2011 your quick reply is highly appreciable...

Periyar University, Salem — Fraud in Marksheet. Provisional and convocation certificate not received yet

Sir/Madam, I have passed MBA examination from PRIDE in 2011 and haven't received my provisional & convocation certificates as of now. I have enrolled to this program through Bangalore school of business delhi campus, a Study center in delhi and paid all the fees for Provisional & convocation certificates but now they are not able to provide any updates on my request for above certificates. Moreover we got 1 year University...

I was pursuing M.SC in Physics from Periyar University ( Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011, Tamilnadu, India.), under Distance Education Mode through Indian Institute of Professional (IIP) Kolkata Study centre. I have successfully passed M.Sc first year exam & thereafter I also appeared for the final M.Sc second year examination in December 2011. I have paid all my requisites fees to Periyar University through IIP Kolkata Study Centre in time. I appeared in all the exams e.g Three(3) Theoretical Papers & Two(2) Practical & Project papers in December 2011(Part-II).

After two years of painful waiting, the university has published the INCOMPLETE Results on December-30, 2013.
          We found the INCOMPLETE Results by online Result Checking through http://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/result/
          Register Number : C10PPH14340001.
          We appeared in the M.Sc second year(December-2011) examination of total Five(5) papers, in which Three(3) are Theoretical Papers & Two(2) are Practical, Project & Viva.
          But the results are showing only of Three(3) Theoretical Papers without any trace rest of the two papers (Practical, Project).

The communication with the University is absolutely impossible, they never pick-up the Phone, they never reply to any E-mail, they never respond to the Fax, they never reply any mail.
          And the Said University is very much dare not to reply the RTI Query too.
          I have not got the reply from the University by RTI Query till today, RTI Registration Number-DOHED/R/2013/61950
          Date of Filing[protected].

So it’s our humble & earnest request to you please take drastic steps against the university, so that they could publish our complete Results immediately.

Our queries are-
          1. Why the University is not publishing our Complete Results?
          2. Why there is no trace of Marks in the Practical & Project papers ?
          3. When the University will publish our Complete Results?
          4. How & from where the students will collect their Marksheets & Certificates ?
          5. If the University really discovered our Study Centre any where in Kolkata, Please do inform us their Location & Contact Numbers ?
          6. Why the University never respond to any kind of Communications ?

Saraj Kumar Majumdar
          Register Number : C10PPH14340001
          M.Sc. PHYSICS, Part-II, Periyar University (Distance Education)

UNIVERSITY DETAILS :

DIRECTOR : Anurag khemka
          Registered Office:
          FE – 498, Salt Lake, Sector – III, Kolkata 700 106
          Ph:[protected] Fax:[protected]

I GOT THROUGH M.PHIL (CHEMISTRY) IN THE YEAR MAY 2010.MY NAME IS M.S.JEGADEESH.REG.NO.06DCCL2596.I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PROVISIONAL AND CONVOCATION DEGREE CERTIFICATE SO FAR.EVEN AFTER SEVERAL REPRESENTATIONS THROGH THE STUDY CENTRE SIVA HINDI VIDYALAYA, ANNA NAGAR, MADURAI.I AM IN NEED OF THIS CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY.KINDLY ARRANGE TO SEND THE SAME TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS M.S.JEGADEESH MSC, MED, MPHIL 10/361, PATEL STREET, PARAMAKUDI-623707. RAMNAD DIST...
            Periyar University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Periyar University — Results not yet declared

To

The Concerned Authorities
              Salem 636 011
              Tamilnadu INDIA
              Distance Education:[protected]

Subject: - Non-Receipt of results of MBA Exams held in June .

Dear Authorities,
              we have appeared for MBA first year exam in June 2012. Appeared in the examination under the PERIYAR INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION (PRIDE) MBA DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME.br...

Periyar University — Provisional degree certificate

I have completed my BSc degree in December 2011 from periyar university. But haven't recieved my provisional degree certificate still. I have submitted my 10th and 12th original marks card for the same. But Now I haven't go back that also. Please help in getting the same as soon as possible as these are really crucial for me to apply for Job.

Thanking You
              Jacob...
              sir

periyar university salem dont have dec approval but they are giving degrees in open mode

they are not renewaling dec certificate

in govt jobs every one is asking dec approval university

we have pass pg in open mode and they are not taking dec approval

so please see it

with regards
              sagar...
              PERIYAR UNIVERSITY RESULT WAS DECLARED ON 31-MAY-2012, AS PER UNIVERSITY RULE RESULT IS DELAY BY 2 MONTHS, AND ONCE RESULT IS RELEASED MY TOTAL PAPERS ARE 15 BUT WEB SITE SHOWS ONLY 14 PAPERS,

I AM NOT ABLE TO GET THE STATUS FOR 15TH PAPER WHAT SHOULD I DO?

THE WORST THING IS NO ONE PICK PHONE ON THAT UNIVERSITY, PLEASE ADVICE MY CONTACT NO : - [protected], EMAIL: - [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM,

REGARDSbr...

Delaying desertation results

I am M.Phil -Zoology student of the University. I got my written paper results and successfully I completed all the papers. But, My desertation results yet to announced, I submitted my desertation on September'07. Whereas, my friends belatedly submitted their desertation they are all got the results. What happends my desertation results.

This Matter is very serious, even if we contact them they are no body answering, 'this is our life'

on behalf of PRIDE students, please take is matter to the Vice Chancellor of PRIDE.

thanking you.
              Aug 13, 2020

Periyar University — Graduation Marksheet

To,
                The Director,
                Periyar Institute of Distance Education(PRIDE)
                Salem.

I am Santanu Dey, admitted in one year graduation course under periyar university distance education in the year 2008-09. But still now I possess only the Registration card, no mark-sheet i still have gotten.
                Therefore I request you to act as soon as possible to save my career.br...

Periyar University — Not receiving consolidated Marksheet and degree

My name is Pargat Singh I have qualified M . Phill Computer Science under Distance Education of Periyar University in 2008 . My Enrollment No 06DCCC4235 and Centre Code 1309, UTS(P) Ltd. Patiala Institute of Management Technology, Patiala Punjab. i paid 150/- dated on[protected] in SBI Sardulgarh branch. DD No. 629084. I received all original Marks statements only. I send letters to controller of exams and Director but...

I appeared for B.com examination in May 2010 and cleared the all the examination now its 1 and half have been passed I have not received my bachelor degree yet. Now whereever I am going for employment employers asking me degree certificate which I do not have. Due to this I cannot do any thing.

Thus kindly have a look in this matter on priority and resolve it.

Thanksbr...

ON 15/11/2011
                THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS, KERALA

KASARGOD: An educational racket is thriving in the state making use of the facilities offered by the UGC-recognised Periyar University in Tamil Nadu.� The programme is for the failed students to enable them to get degree certificates from a UGC-recognised university.
                Several study centres which had mushroomed across the state are fleecing the aspiring students exacting a huge amount from them.
                The usual fees demanded by the Periyar University for various courses is between Rs 3,000 to Rs 6,000, but the study centres collect Rs 16,000 to Rs 35,000. Curiously, 95 percent of the students who appeared for the examination would pass.
                The students would be given study materials one month or 15 days before the commencement of the examination covering 15 to 18 papers. In normal case, a failed student who had studied another syllabus for three years would find it hard to grasp the study materials.
                But the study centres which collected huge amounts from the students would help them pass the examination. Since no invigilator from the Periyar University would be present at the examination centres in the state, the responsibility of conducting the examinations is vested with the study centres or their franchises.
                The printed question and answer papers would be made available to the students before the examination. The students need only to copy the printed answers in their answer sheets.
                Various study centres that enroll students for the Periyar University make Rs 25 lakh to Rs 2 crore annually, said C T Abdul Gafoor, an educational activist of� Malappuram.
                He said this sort of racket and examination malpractices could not be carried on without the support of the officials of the Periyar University.
                Abdul Gafoor said the MS University in Tamil Nadu had also indulged in such malpractices before, but the racket was put to an end by the UGC by withdrawing its recognition.
                The degree certificates given by such universities in Tamil Nadu would not be acceptable in Kerala. The universities in the state used to reject such degree certificates for further studies.
                But the certificates would be accepted for jobs in private companies or in some foreign countries. The certificates would also be accepted for higher studies in Tamil Nad
                Aug 13, 2020