[Resolved] Philips India — Complaint against the Philips Product.

Panipat, Haryana, India
 tejbir_mahar
We feel regret to say that we purchased a Philips LCD Model No. 22 PFL 4506/V7 from M/s Hargobind & Sons, Railway Road, Safidon, Distt-Jind (Haryana) vide bill No. 2865 on 08.02.2012. After a gape of more than two years there are a second complaint in the above product. In this regard, I have already complained on telephone phone No. [protected] in this regard on 02.07.2014, 04.07.2014 and 06.07.2014, but neither no technician or no satisfactory reply received from the above Philips concerned office. I shall be thankful to this good office if help me for this act of kindness. Tejbir S/o Sh. Mahender Singh, V.P.O-Mandi, Teh-Israna Distt-Panipat (Haryana) Mob.[protected]
It is submitted that after a lapse of 24 hours the Philips India Costumer Service has not taken any action and neither we have received any email nor call from their behalf.

Therefore you are again requested to take Strict action against the above Company. I shall be thankful to you for this act please.

Thanking you.

[Jul 16, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Tejbir S/o Sh. Mahender Singh,
V.P.O-Mandi, Teh-Israna
Distt-Panipat (Haryana)
Mob.[protected]

+91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Philips India - Complaint against the Philips Product.