Pigeon India Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Pigeon India

Having problems with Pigeon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pigeon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pigeon India

122002

Pigeon India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 0808

Pigeon India reviews & complaints(152)

We had purchased electric rice cooker in February and now it is not working
Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pigeon India Private Ltd deals into mothercare & babycare products, the said product for which the complaint has been lodged is not ours, therefore kindly contact the relevant company. Please go through our company website for more clarification https://www.pigeon-in.com/

RAPIDO cute are mistake in light
    Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a pigeon pressure cooker before 3 months, now the safety nut is getting loose and the pressure is not made inside the cooker, and the food is getting burned.
      Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey, my name is Shashank.
        I have a pigeon induction which is within the warranty period. I have attached the invoice for your convenience. My product is not working from last 7 days as it is showing EO error. I tried reaching the customer support but they were of no help. The local service centre of my area also asked me to contact you directly as they were also not in a position to help. My only hope left is through this medium....
        I claim tawa warranty but company not give replacement and automatic close my complaint and now customer care is not attending my call...
        Yesterday night while using time of the Stove, Ignition controller has broken out and fire came out with full pressure.
        It was very dangerous
        Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased pigeon favorite cattle from flipkart, and now it's not working, it's just bought before 1 month and I have the warranty, please let me know that how can I claim the warranty.
          Thankyou
          Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon mentions that the kettle can be used to boil water, tea, coffee, noodles etc. But the warranty card warns otherwise.
            What is the reality? We purchased this kettle owing to the fact that it can be used to boil multiple things.

Already, the first time we got a defective product delivered. Which was then exchanged. And now this problem. If it cannot be used for multiple products, we will escalate the matter. Request...

Induction cooker is not working.

Sanjeev Kumar
            Siswan kurali road Rajgarh.New Chandigarh
            Prophet bajinder singh ministry Church
            160014 New Chandigarh CH
            Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From past few days my pegion induction cook top which is Cruise model is giving trouble, it automatically off during cooking and again starts. This situation continues at a interval of 20-30 seconds.

Please resolve my issue
              Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy pigeon mop from amazon on[protected]. I started using it on[protected] but after two days is not working it's not spinning in mop bucket after two days. Please give me new product otherwise i will not buy any pigeon product in my life and i will lodge a complaint against company in court.
                Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased the kettle from Amazon and in less than one week after the use the lid is damaged making it unable to use, so I need to replace the product or refund the amount.
                  Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My induction cooktop has not working so please solved my induction cook top problem
                    Model ;- FAVORITE
                    Pin code :- 227812
                    Mo :- [protected]
                    Costumer name:- shivani

Pigeon India — Pigeon Pressure Cooker Bottom plate Remove within Warranty

I have buy Pigeon Titanium Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker 5 Liters-Black B0M15JZMK against Invoice No. TG-HYD[protected] Dated 08.08.2021 Rs. 1390/- from Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd online through Amazon but its S S cald bottom plate removed with in three month than I had called multiple times to your customer care no.[protected] also sent SMS on dated 22nd November 2021 to mobile no.[protected] & multiple miss called on same no. but not received...
                      I am purchase Induction stove thro amazon past 6 months.
                      Now Not properly working same complaint raise pigeon registration portal.Induction stove warranty period 1 year please rectify

ph:[protected]
                      Pigeon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I happened to buy one Pigeon Kettle 1.5L from Amazon.
                        The order was placed on January 19, 2022.
                        The product was delivered on January 20, 2022.
                        On the first look, the product appeared good. Aesthetics was great.
                        The first time, the water boiled within reasonable time and we felt very happy.
                        Then we did not use the product for a few days because we were not at home.
                        The very...
                        I bought a pigeon induction cooktop a month ago and just within two weeks o[censored]sing, it suddenly stopped working. And it's been 5 days I'm trying to reach out to customer service but they're not picking up the call....
                        Pigeon electric kettle khrab hoga h or customer care call bhi receive nhi krte h
                        Order no- 406-[protected]
                        Order date- 02/11/2021
                        Mobile number- [protected]...
                        As we buyer pegion kettel s.s.body from Amazon, it is not working now...
                        +1 videos
                        Stove is not working...also pigeon customer care numbers are also not working very poor customer service and very very poor product...not any single number. Is working which is given on web site...