Glen
Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.

Glen Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Glen Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a new GLEN chimney 6050 DX Junior Black 60cm 1000m3/hr through AMAZON India 10/09/2021. The Chimney motor Huge Noise??????
    I have purchased a new GLEN chimney 6063 black 90 cm through AMAZON india on 13/09/2021. The product has been installed but...

I purchase glen gas hob but not work properly
      Such a pathetic company. Full of lies. No work ethics.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT.

Bought a...

Glen — Hob

I have a Glen Hobs model GL1073TR and have been using it since past 4 years. The small burner plate has rusted and flame was...

Gas stove lighter button is not working,
      Kindly send engineer at my residence as soon as possible.

Your gas stove holes are blocked,
        the flame is very low.
        This blockage occurs from 1 to 1/2 months ago.
        My phone no. is [protected].
        I want a technician to be called for my gas stove because this problem is very typical.
        or give me user main head no. so that I can speak to him directly.

Induction heating work nahi kar raha hai kisi bhi cooker par. please help me

I had made complained around 10 on a glen number itself some peson contacted me n came.repaired my stove n chiment n charged me 8500, which I thought was too much, but still paid.
            The bill was mde from sai enterprise( mumbai)
            After 2 days I started facing a problem, the stove is not fixed well n one is not functioning properly
            When I call the numbers I have, there is no response at all
            Kindlt help me with the probem

I complained about the burner and spark and they came after 11 days and they try to do something and damaged my stove and they were telling us since few days all glen users are facing same problems so overall bloody GLEN was damaged not only my stove hub it’s damaged lot of life’s. it’s very irritating sad

I was using my burner. Dont know what happened the glass broken with a big blast...
                I bought it from a glen store.
                Also the glass broken into many pieces.

Loyal Services Pvt Ltd is a Gen Franchisee providing AMC for appliances in Kolkata. They have taken the money and then not answering any calls for the last 1 month, just seem to have vanished.

We need to know the status and refund if the company is unable to provide the service.
                    I have purchased glen chimney and contacted for installation to glen customer service. I have not getten any service in 10...

Glen — Stove

My 4 burner glen stove glass was break.
                    My burner is just 1 year old...

Since purchase this on 2nd April 21 one burner was not working well for which I registered complaint after lapse of many days person came and resolved but the authority of service center misbehaved and his way of communication was poor.
                    I regret to tell that service of Glen is not satisfactory . I purchased autoclean chimney also from RASOI at Udaipur (Raj)
                    I was planning to purchase two more chimney and cook top of Glen but in view of poor service and dealer I dropped my decision. Request Glen to resolve my complaint

My model chimney is 6054 ss 90cm 1250m3. Purchased on 28 July 2016 in ideal stores, erode.tamil Nadu.

The chimney stopped to work on July 15 and I booked a complaint to Glen authorised service centre
                      Meyannur
                      Salem

They visited and informed me that there was a complaint in motor of chimney. So I ordered and motor was replaced. I paid RS.5500 for the motor for the chimney model 6054 ss . After changing the motor the chimney is not working and there is no proper response from the service center. Inspire of payment a d service done the chimney is not working properly.

Not working, suction problems and oil is leaked out side
                        I call many time for solving my new purchased glen chimney. But no technition came to solve this new installed glen chimni.

I had Called glen service center for chimney and hob cleaning.
                          Chimney cleaning technician came and cleaned. But after cleaning, there is a power tripping problem if i switch on my chimney. I raised a complaint on this but no has attended it so far.
                          Till now hob cleaning has not been done and it has been 1 week since i booked my complaint.

The hob gives low heat and cooking has almost doubled since I switched over to hob from gas stove

Stain on glass and steel plates problem