Glen
Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.

Glen Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Glen Complaints & Reviews

Not working, suction problems and oil is leaked out side
I call many time for solving my new purchased glen chimney. But no technition came to solve this new installed glen chimni.

I had Called glen service center for chimney and hob cleaning.
    Chimney cleaning technician came and cleaned. But after cleaning, there is a power tripping problem if i switch on my chimney. I raised a complaint on this but no has attended it so far.
    Till now hob cleaning has not been done and it has been 1 week since i booked my complaint.

The hob gives low heat and cooking has almost doubled since I switched over to hob from gas stove

Stain on glass and steel plates problem

My glen four burner gas stove is used in a regular kitchen for two people. Today the top burst into pieces which was shocking and scary.
          What kind of a glass is that and what kind of a product is that?

I was cooking on my GLEN 3 burner gas stove and suddenly the glass top shattered into pieces with a BOOM sound.. I can't understand what just happened .. I recommend you not to buy the glass top stoves and go with the steel ones.. Or you will regret later..
            It's not even safe... Luckily It didn't harm anyone 😬😡

Chimney is not working since the day it was installed.I had already register my compliant via customer care number on dated...
              This Product purchase through AMAZON Vide GLEN Invoice No: QNVC-19517, Invoice Details : HR-QNVC[protected], Invoice Date...

Preventive Maintenance of Chimney to be done and AMC to be taken

Flame in glen hobtop is slow.. please do the needful

Since November 2020 my Glen air fryer is lying wasted as a knob could not be replaced by the company within the warranty period....

I have purchased Glen gas stove with 4 burners on[protected] from M/s KUNDAN ELECTRONICS, LIBERTY Road, Himayatnagar, Hyd-29. The stove is giving problem since 8 months. On my complaint, M/s Pioneer Enterprises Technician visited my house on[protected]. It is learnt that out of 4 burners 3 are gone bad and the less used burner is working. The burners got damaged due to faulty design of the model. I request company to replace with new stove as I have paid very high price and in short period it started giving problem. Kindly arrange for replacement urgently.

Sir I purchased dishwasher from kalra crockery jamalpur vide bill no 016254 dated 4.11.2020.
                    I have raised complaints...

Valves not work properly, when sim the valves gas supply continuous, but ignis is stoped .

This is 10 ticket that I am raising for newly brought chimney is making helicopter noise, where Ruchi madam asked to replace fan but no action from technicians taken.
                      If I loss my warranty by any chance Manoj, Narsimha and team will be responsible.

I had registered on 25th March for servicing my Chimney. The technician was to com on 27th between 4 and 5pm but did not come....
                        Dear sirs . I had made a complain of my chimney side plastic broken which needs to be replaced . My complain no is 4998 which...

I purchased chimney and at the time of purchase they assured 1 year or 3 service free . But after two service they simply denied to do so and asking service charge within year. They don't have specific service center as well at Ghaziabad. Please don't go with Glen.

Chimney post using for week or so making noise. Casa electronics (from where I purchase) says product is damaged and need...

I purchased producted in jan and started using week ago. WIthin week experience the chmney shakes on 4 speed and sounds is helicopter to big so that we are unable to use it