PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to PureIT / Hindustan Unilever

Having problems with PureIT / Hindustan Unilever?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Websites

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Head Office Address

Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 210 1000

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever reviews & complaints(1662)

My purit machine had been problem since two weeks i had complaint and sent mail to Mr. Srinivasan M, Service Head – India but no is responding to mail literally i am facing problem about this service.

Please help me on resolve issue.
My No:[protected]
PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir,

I am Bhaskar Mani Kiran from Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. Recently my Pureit copper+ water purifier was a problem. The problem is, my purifier is on but water is not dispensed and also red blue green lights are on simultaneously every minute. So, I called Srikakulam service provider Mr. RAVI. They sent technician BALA KRISHNA to my home. Bala Krishna checked my purifier and replaced the adapter then my purifier...

I m pharmacy shop owner Shaurya pharmacy opm Amlai shahdol. I purchased horlicks from kripa traders but unable to return as they are refusing to accept as they left frenchise..pls help

I bought vim concentrated gel from a nearby store. After washing the dishes with this, the dishes have a strong odor. And this smell affected my hands as well. The stench remained even after washing for a long time with another soap. It has not expired. Probably the whole product in this batch will have the same problem....
      Dear Team,
      I got opened Glow & Lovely Advanced packet which I purchased in DMART CEREBRUM, CEREBRUM TOWER NO.3, B/H MARIGOLD ADLABS, KALYANI NAGAR PUNE-411014

Date of the Incident :19/06/2022
      Description: -Fair & Lovely (Glow & Lovely) cut cream packet found
      Desirable Resolution of My Complaints: - Request a refund as well as transportation charge also same good product.

Contact Detailsbr...
      Water is completely not flowing from the tap and immediate service is needed. Poor response from the company because I have registered complaint several times to the company long before 1 week. Worst customer support and service....
      I am writing this complaint with a hope that some sensible officer would look into the same and take a required action.

Our Hindustan pureit Marcella is just 2 years old and we were not given any service which are covered under warranty.

When we ourselves requested for a visit as some indication was coming on our machine, then we were asked to change the whole set of candles and filters and they took 4500.br...

We have bought pureit water purifier
      6yrs back paying 24000/

Every year we have maintenance of approx 7k to 8k
      Nov11 SP enterprises had come for service and adviced us to go for AMC by paying 6100/-, , , which we bought
      Service executive told us adapter and motor has become weak and will change in AMC is done.

After all the replacements are done executive say machine is faulty and we will pay 3000/- buy new water purifier

I am us using PURE IT Ro Max water saver RO+UV+MF ECO recovery technology from past 9 months and it doesn't work properly, in every three months it stop working. Yesterday I raised a complain on Pure it WhatsApp helpline because my device is showing red indication light and water taste is not coming. So they took a time of 8AM TO 11 AM on 01/06/2022 to visit my home but no one came to see my device then I called on Pure it helpline number...

Team, i purchased a PureIt product ayear back worth of 20, 000 and exactly after a year it stopped working and the support team says Yes that's how it works. We need to change some filters which is 5000 rs.

It's like 25%of the original product you have to invest every year.. Why this is not mentioned while purchasing.

How legit is this business, 25% of the total product value cost for one single part and mandatory to change every year.

I ordered germkil set for classic g2 RO on 16.05.2022, After just 1 day it started problem again, low filteration, raised complaint within 7 days on 20.05.2022, technician visited and told that it will be resolved, he will return other day, he never returned but suddenly i got text that my complaint hasbeen resolved from pureit(shocked),
          On 29.05.2022 i raise the complaint again but i was told i will be charged rs300 for the complaint...
          We have Raised complaint on 2nd May for re-installation of MaxWater Saver (Mineral + RO+UV +MF) Water Purifier at my new address. Your service engineer visited my place on 12th May & told us UV lamp in not working properly. He told that he will visit in next 1-2 days for replacement of filters but till date nobody visited to replace the same.

From Last 3 4 days, we have called so many times your Talegaon center, but they are...

I own Purit Mrvela RO, in last 5 years 2 times PCB has been replaced, HULL ROs are pathetic, in 4 years twice they have changed PCB, once Motor, now today they told me that adapter also needs to be changed. in today's date only RO body is not changed otherwise everything inside has been changed/replaced.

I am using Marvella RO +UV water purifier from last 5 years. Before 18 days, it stopped working. I have registered complaint with customer care on 13th of April 2022. But till date 28th April 2022, no service has been provided. I need service at immediate basis.
            Details are as below.
            Name: Anupkumar Lahoti
            Model: Marvell RO + UV.
            Address: House no.5, 1st Floor,
            3rd main Road, Brindavan...

12 April complaint by till now technician not visited

1 st time complaint then technician come after 3 months later.
              2 nd time complaint 1 months later they solved problem.
              3rd 12 April complaint but till now no technician visit.
              r.o purifier not filtering water

Water dispensing issues, I have called numerous time and spoken to care team from Pureit and no resolution

worst response
                Dear avinash chabbria
                We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We always keep our customers at the forefront. Please call our helpline number [protected]. Alternatively, you may also provide your contact details at pureit.[protected]@unilever.com we’ll surely assist you.
                Jeshna,
                Team Pureit

I have purchased HUL Pure IT Filter on the date 7th Jun 2021 and since then I have been getting issues with Filter and have registered more than 8 Complaints on monthly basis with HUL, below are the Complaint Numbers registered.
                  The problem is : Filter suddenly stops working and every single time, the same technician visits and resets the filter however there is no permanent solution.
                  I have 2 kids in my home and had to be with Un-Filtered water for those days and this could cause a health hazard.

If the problem is with the Filter then HUL should replace it as it's still under Warranty.

Complaint Details :
                  CO[protected]

Could you please help as I am really Frustrated with the Kind of Service from HUL?
                  Dear pappubhaiya agrawal,
                  Jeshna,
                  Team Pureit

Pureit / Hindustan Unilever — Substandard after sales services and not clear inflation services.

With reference to subject line I hereby want to complaint about the services provided and response from local service provider is really disappointing.

I was using Eureka Forbes Dr. Aquguard but because of i put my trust on Indian brand but now I am really very disappointed with the answers that I am getting from local service provider.
                    I have purchased Pureit Eeco ultima RO+UV+MF. Whenever...

On dated 21/03/2021 I have bought water filter Ro from electrocity guwahati
                    Which was found not as per the standard the water quality drawn out of it is not as per the prescribed standard and not even potable so for that reason I want the replacement of the filter with a new one, no one is listening to me on the call ao I want either refund or replacement with a new one, kindly launch a complaint of fraud against the owner of the shop Electrocity Guwahati.
                    Thanks.