PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to PureIT / Hindustan Unilever

Having problems with PureIT / Hindustan Unilever?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Websites

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Head Office Address

Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 210 1000

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever reviews & complaints(1694)

The GKK button is blinking
+1 videos
PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i have noticed many advertisements for Boost energy drink with many brand ambassadors. So even after consuming the drink from my young also i was noticing the price of the product. But when i started noticing the price i was shocked to see there is a huge price variation in each and every pack even on same containers and same weight.
    Now my question is does it come under fair trade practice and when u say a container worth 150 RS is free for the pack of Net 1kg you price it at different prices and put the burden on the consumers.
    I have attached few pictures showing different MRP for the same pack, flavour & quantity.

Every 3-6 months it shuts down the water supply forcing consumers to buy spare parts, i.e. filters. Annual maintenance cost is high, around 5-6k. They refuse to replace parts which can restart the water supply alone and force to replace complete filter assembly everytime. Product is designed with fraudulent intends to pull out money from consumers. HUL Pure it must be dragged in consumer court and in civil court for such silent crime. They are earning in crores for no reason on consumers hard earned money. HUL MUST be heavily punished for this. How can they decide to stop water supply of consumer? Vijay sales is equally responsible by opting to sale this fraudulent product

I had raised a complaint in 2019 and todate they are not resolving the issue of the water purifier. they had replaced the components 4 times and again asked to replace the components within months of replacing to meet thier sales and revenue targets. when asked they said they will refund the product cost or replace the entire unit and todate for 3 years have not done it.

As too many times i have made a complained to hindustan unilever limited for your duplicate product being sold in the market i am being informing to the company from the year 2019 but it seems that they are not bother to take any action against the fraudlers who are selling a fake product in the market, as it clearly shows that they too are only selling fake product in the market because if they are not doing so, then...

Hi... I have called number of times to PureIT/Hindustan Unilever and they are taking my complain but they are not coming. I am getting a call from "Pureit Water Purifier - Krishna Services" centre and they are telling we will send today, tomorrow and but no one is coming.

My Machine is under warranty but still they are not sending.

Below I am providing service centre mobile number +91 [protected].

Please take some action against this service centre.

Urai ki distributor Radha Rani expiry nahin utha rahe hain jisse company ka naam kharab hota hai use sambandh mein aapse shikayat ki ja rahi hai uska nistaaran shighra kiya jaaye chunni kirana store Urai[protected]

I am form orai and my district is Jalaun. I am the owner of chunni Gupta Kirana and distributor name is Radha Rani traders. The company is not taking expiry product and give excuses. It's very shameful company not give response about expiry items. I want to exchange my expiry products .
              Plz reply...

I have purchase water purifier from company Purefit. At the time of purchase paid for extra warranty. So in all service period covered was 4 years. But now after following for more than a fortnight no one coming to service the purifier, light is completely red that applies we are not getting purified water at all. Mine registered number whilst purchase was done is [protected]. If you or any person will look into records it will show additional...

Last month only I bought this now it's work engineering is saying that for visit it will take 3days actually I bought for my mother I will be an outstation she is not able to go out side I am requesting please 🙏 make it fast

27 sep...ko payment kiya tha abi tk reciver ko puhcha
                  Dear Babubhai9680
                  We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We always keep our customers at the forefront. Please call our helpline number [protected].Alternatively, you may also provide your contact details at pureit.[protected]@unilever.com we'll surely assist you.

Team Pureit

We have a Pureit Classic 23 Lit waterpurifier at home. I got GermKill Kit for replacing the old Battery and the carbon filter from Sri Beni prasad agency, an authorised Pureit dealer in prayagraj meerapur area.
                    After fixing the battery, the water output from the pure it seems to have a different taste. It seems to smell and taste like heavily chlorinated water.
                    We checked the water we are pouring into Pureit, but that seems...
                    Brought Pureit Water Purifier May 2021 and first one year without problems it was working good. But then April 2022 month Gkk2 changed paying 3000rs and again problem came June 2022 technician changed adaptor 1K and this month sept 2022 didn't work and technician came and said motherboard is gone need to change 3500rs said.
                    Even before completion of 1.5 year, if motherboard needs to be replaced what is the value and quality provided...

I am from Vasundhara sector 3 ghaziabad. I have a RO+UV water purifier. In july the motor is replaced but now again is not working. From last 5 months i have invested more than 6000 in the same purifier repairing. For every visit they are asking the charges of Rs. 300/- We are a medium class family. Its not affordable. Pureit people are mentally harassing us. please help

On request as on 10/09/2022 for renewal germ kit 1 for marvella RO slim, today on 11/09/2022 your agency renewed expired kit, manufactured and packed on 09/09/2019, expiry date 09/09/2022, worried about unsafe drinking water....

Recently we have purchased a new germ kill kit of pure it filter 14 liters, after installation the water is smelling and tasting high chlorinated, its very difficult to drink such water, resolve this issue asap.

This morning few ladies had come to the door step, there is something going on, we are u aware off, these ladies sell Vim, domex, etc at 70/- actual cost is 100/-. Later they take our cell phones nd tell we need to inform the company about how many ppl have taken our products, so they dail a toll-free number, but later a code is received they are noting down the codes, I don't know if the Company is evn aware of this...If yes then we want...

I have brought two months back a pure it water purifier it drips water through batery componant and i checked it shows red colour but it should not have happened just with a two months and i want to be repaired

Dear Team,

We have raised an query for GKK2 to be replaced yesterday, today a Guy With name Mr. Prasad was been assigned to do it.
                          His behaviour towards us and talking towards was very rude arrogant and pathetic, he spoke to us in an high pitch. it was an worst experience with us. He was representing pureit
                          I called his supervision Mr. Prasad +[protected] he was supporting him instead of asking him to behave...
                          Dear Pure it Team,

I am Ramchandra Chilkawar, a valuable customer of Pureit Max Water Saver 10 L RO + UV + MF Water Purifier. I am using this product since August 2020. Please note that I have been experiencing many issues with your product since the beginning.

A few examples of issues are the water filter stops working. The taste and smell were very bad; the experience was harder, with high TDS outflow, the...