PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Complaints & Reviews

Water is not coming and I doubt whether water intake is going on or not
Sep 16, 2021

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team,
    I M facing the issue of after sales service with Pure it. I bought the product on 3rd July but the same is having some issue product is under warranty. I raised the request but they directly closed the service request without resolving. I feeling cheated by the company.
    Pls help.
    Sep 14, 2021

Want to register a formal complaint against fraud committed under the name of Pure It. There was an issue of water leakage...

I bought pureit classic G2 uv + ro in june 2020 at rs 12000/-.
      It has an advanced alert system which will notify filter change after 6000 liter water filtered
      In may 2021, i ordered for gkk2 as alerted by pureit system, for rs. 3150/-
      Technician from pureit visited and installed gkk2.
      After three months in September i found that filter is not working
      When i complained to pureit service center technician visited and he said that there is problem with circuit board and it needs to be replaced which costs around rs. 3200/-.

After 1year and 3 months of purchase they forced me to spend almost 3150rs(gkk2) + 3200 (circuit board) = 6350Rs
      Why i have to spend this much amount on product worth 12000

Even before completion of 1.5 year, if circuit board needs to be replaced what is the value and quality provided by pureit?

Pureit is even worse than chinese counterfiet products
      Sep 10, 2021

Not working
        Sep 08, 2021

I bought one pureit water purifier from Amazon. after installation i saw that product was making abnormal sound that time....
          Dear Company,

We are not against your products or do not have any problem with your products, but we have...

I am residing in Porur, Chennai 600073.
          Pureit Max Water Saver 10 L RO + UV + MF Water Purifier with Eco Recovery Technology (Black, White) installed in my house before four months. I have changed the filter in 2 months and still low filteration problem for last one week month. Complaint with Pureit customecare made in July is yet to be resolved by Madha Agencies, Porur, Chennai. They are giving one excuse or other like non availability of spare part and TDS not supporting (My TDS is 900 ppm, ), viz dispenser switch. They say that they have ordered for the switch but do not know when it will be received.
          In sheer helplessness, I am approaching you to help resolve my complaint

Philip Dhinakar
          Aug 05, 2021

Today my almost new RO purchased on 10.11.2020 "HUL Pureit Eco Water Saver Mineral RO+UV+MF wall mounted/counter top Black...

Sf/gkk1 button is showing red indicator and purifier is not working. Product is Copper+
            Aug 04, 2021

Dear Sir, i have purchased 18k HUL Marvella ECO purifier in the month of March 2021, in 4 months, 5 times complain raised,...

Mene ek Ro order kiya dha. Cancel Karen keliye phone karrre cancel nahi karre aur mera paisa vaaaa nahi deee.
              Aug 01, 2021

Few days before I bought ice cream from shop which is manufactured at 9/2/2021 . After opening ice cream was not set and smell...
                I have ordered product on 28.05.2021 and received 13 days after placing the order. The installation was completed after 10...

The water dispenser button is broken. It was broken by the service executive during the filter service. It is more than 6 months and i am still waiting for the part replacement.

Even, i am ready to pay for the part.

Really not acceptable that the company is unable to change the part. I also had the water leaking issues from the time i have this product.
                Jul 12, 2021

Adding image for your reference

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2021
                Dear ShrikantP19,
                We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We always keep our customers at the forefront. Please call our helpline number 18602101000. Alternatively, you may also provide your contact details at [email protected] we’ll surely assist you.
                Team Pureit

I have ordered product and received 15 days back. After installation we have faced water leakage issue and no filtering problem. Once technician visit completed for 3-4 days everything worked well. Now again water leakage happening, this is very bad service.
                  Kindly help with issue resolution or replacing the defective product.

Registered mobile number -[protected]
                  Jul 06, 2021

Dear VamshidharReddy,
                  We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We always keep our customers at the forefront. Please call our helpline number [protected]. Alternatively, you may also provide your contact details at pureit.[protected]@unilever.com we’ll surely assist you.
                  Team Pureit

The licensed service provider are not responding, kindly get this checked.
                    Jul 05, 2021

I have purchased Hindustan Uniliver copper RO water purifier Product about year and half ago. This started...

I am residing in Santoshapuram, Chennai 600073.
                      Pureit Ultima RO+UV installed in my flat is not dispensing water for the last one month. Complaint with Pureit customecare made in Mid May is yet to be resolved by UK Agencies, Chromepet, Chennai. They are giving one excuse or other like lockdown, staff shortage and now non availability of spare part, viz dispenser switch. They say that they have ordered for the switch but do not know when it will be received.
                      In sheer helplessness, I am approaching you to help resolve my complaint.
                      Aug 5, 2021