Piyush Group — Piyush business park - i

I am one of nri investors in piyush business park - i located in sector 31, mathura road, faridabad. We bought a shop/office space of 1200 sq ft with committed interest monthly till the project was delivered. The allotment was done on 11th april 2011 and the project has been delayed a lot.
For interest, we were getting checks amounting to rs 28215 per month consistently till june 2015. But then it stopped and now it is more than 18 months since we got paid. The total amount due is over rs 5, 078, 70 just in interest.

It is quite difficult to reach piyush group and we need resolution on this as soon as possible.

Let me know if you need any further details. Feel free to call me at +[protected] if you need to or email at [protected]@gmail.com.

I am also reachable on whatsapp on +[protected]

Rakesh mittal

[Jan 23, 2017] Piyush Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

All the customer of Gruha Kalyana...

We are going to form an association (Presently 50 Members) to fight for justification. Mr.Rajanna Advocate will help us free of cost.

Please furnish detailed complaints at E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Furnish followings at E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com .

1] Name of consumer
2] Email and Phone numbers.
3] Project name
3] Booking Details, Form no. and Date, CRM name
4] Cancellation Form.
5] List of CRMs with Phone numbers
5] Recorded calls with CRM (Voice or Video) if any
6] Scanned copy of Documents and receipts.
7] Police FIR reports or Court case numbers.
8] Scanned copy of bounced cheque.

Rgds
Gruha Kalyana Customers Association.

Piyush Group Phone
    Piyush Group Address
    A-16/B-1, Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044