[Resolved]  Pizza Hut — Money deducted but order not accepted

On May 16th, i'd placed a take away order online at Pizza Hut Aundh, Pune. Although an amount of 535 was deducted from my account, the order was not successful. Hence, no order id was generated. I later went to the outlet and complained. They assured me that the amount will be automatically be reverted to my account in a few days which never happened. After there assurance, i'd placed another order in person at the same outlet the same day and paid again. In the attached snapshot, you can see two transactions that happened on my account on 16th may. The first one was online, which didn't succeed and no money was reverted. The second was done at the store and was successful. It's been nearly 2 months, and I've called pizza hut umpteen times. They keep forwarding my calls from one department to the other without any resolution. They are rude and moreover i get all sorts of answers like "sorry sir, we can't see any transactions on your mobile number" although I've ordered from pizza hut numerous times. I've also tried raising my concern on twitter using pizza hut handle, but they always have this rhetorical response that "sorry sir, we'll get in touch with you" which they never do. This is really frustrating and i want them to really learn a harsh lesson for such a pathetic customer service.

Money deducted but order not accepted
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-08 14:04:03
Took a long time and so many tweets and emails to make pizza hut respond. They finally refunded the money.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0