Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (726)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Aishwarya_m19 on Aug 3, 2020
I had ordered two pizzas from the restaurant at kalyani nagar pune. The quality of the pizzas was extremely poor. It lacked flavor and taste. I really regretted paying such an exorbitant amount for just some mozzarella on a loaf of bread. Pizza hut being in the business for so long really needs to uphold its quality as there are many other restaurants in its competition unlike earlier. This isnt the first time that I have faced a similar issue. Twice before after ordering from the restaurant I have had to face such dissatisfaction as my pizzas lacked sauce and taste. Highly disappointed in pizza hut

[Aug 03, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pizza Hut India — Third class company not value for customers

My Loan on Aug 2, 2020
    Third class company, third class in service delivery and no value for money and client.

It first time think...

Pizza Hut India — Refund and No delivery

Manhar Khullar on Aug 1, 2020
    This is for the Order number: 19663637 ;the order was placed at 11:45 AM on 1 AUG 2020 online through pizza hut official website...

Pizza Hut India — Bad customer experience

chandeepk1 on Jul 31, 2020
    Hi Team

I placed an order with pizza hut and had a bad experience with call centre and getting my order. Person...

Monali Roy on Jul 31, 2020
    Pizza hut is not refunding me for an unsuccessful online transaction through googlepay. What can i do?

I

[Jul 31, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Darshan Ingle on Jul 29, 2020
      Dear team,
      Pizza hut has been taken my order then told us that they will not able to deliver my order, pizza hut store is at fc road pune.
      And they are going to refund my money.

I have only 600 in my account n then i placed order n now pizza hut going to refund my money at will take 2 to 3 days for credit in bank so till time i have no food for eating so how i will survive please take action...

[Jul 29, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Slap d box Saurav Gayal on Jul 25, 2020
        I placed an order for which amount was deducted. However the order was never placed.

Amount deducted no order placed

[Jul 26, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Jul 22, 2020
          I have paid for the order and my payment was successful but the order didn't places.

Refund of my order
          Refund of my order

[Jul 23, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Swagatika116 on Jul 20, 2020
            I ordered 2 pizzas for rs 555.46 on 18th july 2020 at 9:22pm through my upi.
            The money got deducted but it reflected no order was placed. Need my money back.

[Jul 20, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

Ca Ashish on Jul 8, 2020
              My money got debited from babk account and i had not received any order

Marked mail to them thrice no response from them
              I want my money back
              Attaching below amount debited from paytm but not received and confirmation messgae on mail regarding my order

Not recived any order and miney got deducted from account
              Not recived any order and miney got deducted from account

[Jul 09, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pizza Hut — Im complaining for my refund money

Amey Kadam on Jul 5, 2020
                Sir I have made an order on pizza hut app for 2 medium size pizza at 11 AM on 4th July 2020. The amount of 597₹ got deducted...

Pizza Hut India — Poor cook quality [Resolved]

Kushal992 on Jul 4, 2020
                I ordered pizzas today by pizza hut android app in gurgaon sector 38, i had a very worst experience today on my first attempt...
                Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

dr ashutosh on Jul 3, 2020
                Online order for two medium pizzas placed on 03.07.2020
                order# 18081096

delivery outlet Sec 5 Dwarka

Complaint>

Stale and sparse toppings and cheese. Felt as if am eating one of those re-heated, box pizzas. Not at all fresh .
                Overcooked and burnt

[Jul 03, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pizza Hut India — Inappropriate food product

Sharmila Mondkar on Jul 2, 2020
                  On 30th June 2020, we have ordered two Pizzas and creamy Garlic bread from Pizza Hut through Swiggy but when we opened the...

dharshinipriya27 on Jun 28, 2020
                  My order number 13369640. But i didn’t received my order. Since i payed through online. I want my cash back. Do respond

[Jun 28, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Pizza Hut India — refund issue against online order #10263867 placed on 24.06.2020 [Resolved]

Akhil Narula on Jun 27, 2020
                    I, akhil narula, reside in kendriya vihar - 2, sector-82 noida.

I had placed an order through pizzahut online...

Pizza Hut India — payment deducted - order unsuccessful - no refund [Resolved]

Sameer Khaleel Vadakkeveetil on Jun 25, 2020
                    I ordered a pizza via online website in pizza hut, nallagandla, hyderabad. However, order was not successful even though money...

Kanchan Khushlani on Jun 23, 2020
                    Please provide the invoice copy of my order dated 14 feb 2020 at around 9:36 pm. The location ordered form is food court, wordmark 1, aerocity, new delhi - 110037.

[Jun 23, 2020] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pizza Hut India — Unbaked & cold food delivered

Sidhesh Sharma on Jun 21, 2020
                      I ordered triple treat box on 20th june with order#14004156. Firstly, delivery boy forgot to bring garlic bread which was...
                      Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Pizza Hut India — non veg pizzas delivered

ape10323 on Jun 18, 2020
                      I had ordered 4 pizzas of which 2 personal pizza were upgraded to cheese burst but i was cheated even though the site was...
                      Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                      Qnet
                      QNET Product and refund money
                      (29 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      Payment not received due to delay a month non-gst form approval
                      (1 hours 12 minutes ago)
                      Quikr
                      200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                      (1 hours 13 minutes ago)
                      Samsung
                      over heating problem samsung s20 req/ complaint for replacement with new device or refund
                      (2 hours 0 minutes ago)