Plethico Pharmaceuticals — non receipt of maturity fdr no 16083 (sr citizen)

With reference to above we are regular investor since 1980. We have invested in above company jointly in the name of my mother mrs. Indira m gandhi (Senior citizen) in the year of 17/02/2012. As she was after 36 month continuously claiming the amount of rs. 144668/-. As we have invested for 36 month @12.5%

We continuously follow to the company & to the registrar. No one is giveing response and returned our matured fdr amount after so much of telephonic talk to the company and registrar link intime india pvt ltd.

Because of our hard money invested to such a irresponsible company and now we are suffering financial crunch from the year of 2015.

My mother was dead because of such a finances problem. As a legal heir i request to the president of india and to the government bodies please help me out to refund our hard money amount.

As we are in joint family we face so many monetary crunches because of such type of companies.
non receipt of maturity fdr no 16083 (sr citizen)
non receipt of maturity fdr no 16083 (sr citizen)

[May 06, 2019] Plethico Pharmaceuticals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Plethico Pharmaceuticals