Link Intime Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated May 22, 2022

File a complaint to Link Intime

Having problems with Link Intime?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Link Intime customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Link Intime

Link Intime Website

Link Intime Head Office Address

C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Link Intime Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Link Intime reviews & complaints(304)

Please note that on 24th March 2022, you had already mailed us the following as a response to request ID for reference is RE513827.:

This is the reference to your below email,
Unit- L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.
Folio no[protected]
ISIN no-INE691I07224
Name- DINESH KUMAR AGGARWAL

Please note the NEFT request is forwarded to the...

Unit: Aimco Pesticides Limited

Folio No: 0023999

Reference No: TM2196

I mailed you last week and got no response. I have completed and sent my Transmission application on April 12, 2022 and would like to know the status of my Transmission application
May 12, 2022
I got my letter of confirmation today. The transmission process is now complete. Took around one month.
Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir /mam recently I applied to campus actiwear ipo but I not able to get allotment but amount is not refunded till now so I request you to plz unblock mu amount as soon as possible ..
    My application number[protected]
    Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased bond 2012a on 24/03/2012 of rs20000/- each 1000 * 20. The details of bonds as under:-

Unit: L and T Infra 2012A Series 2 INE691I07307
      ISIN: INE691I07307
      Folio No: 23485532
      Share Holder Name :- SATYAJIT GANTAYAT

I got an email mentioning the DD has been dispatched through speed post to your registered address on 24/03/2022 and the same has not been returned as undelivered by the postal authorities. ( Your request ID for reference is RE537172)

My residential address has changed now. I need to share the new address. I have been writing continuously but no one is responding.

Please do the needful.

Satyajit
      Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Link Intime — Emails are bouncing back and phone lines constantly busy.

Always get a delivery failure message when we email them. The emails are however received by them. This we know because we received partial revert in physical post. They have however not bothered to revert on the other half of the email and there is no acknowledgement of the receipt the email either.

Also this is a Share Registering & Transferring Agent, who has only 3 hunting telephone lines and 2 customer service executives!!!br...

For last some months I have been communicating through link intime toll free number and emails but no response from the company.
        my mother holds an old share certificate of Eicher motors ltd.
        we need the new share certificate after split.
        in last some months I have been trying to get a response from link intime but no response.
        please revert back

Dear team

we have sended required documents for transfer of 5200 shares of infibeam company on

31/03/2022 with docket number
          [protected] sky king courier

and also mark mail to ahemdabad branch also but still not resolving our issue as dated 12/04/2022

and not even picking up the call

kindly resolve our issue else it will escalate more n more

thanks and regards
          naresh kumar
          [protected]@gmail.Com

Link Intime — L&T Infra Bonds Non Receipt of Redemption

This is regarding Non Receipt of Redemption for "L&T Infra Bonds - 2012A, Series-2 allotted on March 24, 2012 for 10 years". Folio 22736451
            & 22736469

The maturity date of the bonds was March 24, 2022. I have been calling customer care since 4 weeks, buy I always end up hearing all are busy call later some time.

I have provided all needed documents at the time of purchase. However I wanted to know if...
            I had submitted all the documents required physically through courier on[protected], but, account still not credited.

The consignment no is : Z73339153 through DTDC shipment

Your request ID for reference is RE496312...
            Started discussion for infra bond closure warrant re-issue since the hardcopy of the sent warrant was expired. started first conversation on 16th Nov 2021. when i called on 24th dec they said your doc is oversized, please send a fresh one with reduce size (total doc size should not exceed 1 mb, sent 4 docs). got first ack on dec 24 2021 for the mail i sent. 24th Jan 2022 i called customer care directly, they said they will send the status...
            My L & T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd Bonds 2011B Series got matured on 10.01.2022. Company has issued warrant but undelivered due to my transfer at Paradeep (Odisha). I have send mail to linktimeto credit maturty amount in saving Bank account.
            Deatils -
            NAVDEEP GUPTA
            L & T Infrastructre Finance Company Ltd Bonds 2011 B series
            Folio No[protected]
            Certificate No -313488
            Maturity date - 10.01.2022...

Reference ID
            RE490979
            RE494737
            RE507569
            RE511627
            I have sent all the necessary documents physical thru courier, Linkintime team acknowledged they have received the documents, but they have not processed the request, it is been 2 months over bond matured and multiple requests raised. But no ETA.
            Please let me know the status asap
            Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Have submitted all teh relevant documents 20 days back and still your back end team has no idea when it gets update, have raised 4 mails but not even a single revert back from your side.

Ref No : RE504016 _ Ref No : RE504580 & Ref No : RE504775 _ Ref No : RE509676 _ Ref No : RE510522 _ Ref No : RE514108

Please help me in getting the bank account update asap as the redemption date is nearing..
              Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Link Intime — Req ID ref no. - RE511678. Change of account no. for redemption warrant

Inspite of two mails to linkintime for guidance on changing account no. for redemption warrant received for L&T infra bond, there is no proper response. Also no one takes call on their given helpline number ever where you can get to know the process.

The reply on second mail is same as first - exact duplicate. Wonder if they at all read the mails to give a specific response to address the complainant.

Please...

I went to the Baroda office for enquiring about my dividend payment of Alembic Phatmaceutical shares. Folio number 0061473. I was told that the same has been paid in 25th Jan 22. When I asked as to how much was the dividend paid so that I can tally with my bank statement, I was rudely informed by the Male service personnel that they don’t have this information. I think that information would have been available with him. Even in my previous visit that man was rude. The lady at the reception was polite. Please look into behaviour of that person. I did not get his name as your people don’t have a name batch on them .
                Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father Mr. HariRam Sharma received a cheque of amount ₹ 42, 570 in the month of April-2021. Below are the details of the account and cheque.

L&T A/C No:[protected]
                  Warrant No: 192889
                  Client ID No: 10534011
                  Cheque No: 152258

This cheque had a validity of 3 months only, but due to Covid's 2nd wave and multiple house members getting infected with Corona, the cheque withdrawal got delayed...

Patel Kantaben Chimanlal
                  PAN NO - CPEPC8555B

Please Refund This Amount

Link Intime — No response

We have generated so many query's from past 2 to 3 month but there for the same as we call on help line number all your tele executive (Kartik and prtiksha, poonam and many more ) denied to revert on call as they says we will mail you in 2 to 3 working days as we cant reply on call or else some of them are we will call you tomorrow or in some times which has not been received yet . all my complaints are about share certificates...
                    L&T INFRA BONDS 2011| ISIN:INE691I07265 | Folio no:20127724.
                    I have received the amount on the date of redemption but not received the interest for the year[protected].

We have clarified the matter vide our email Ref no RE484140 dated 15.01.2021

Linkintime

Link Intime — Unblock IPO Money

I had applied for 14 Shares(Rs.14462)of Map my India Ipo On 10/12/2021 via UPI mandate on Gpay .I was alloted 14 shares but the payment was failed on mandate on 16/12/2021.In this case usually the money gets unblocked and gets debited from the bank account few days later .But linkintime did not unblock my money and Debited From my main balance on 17/12/2021 instead of debiting the blocked amount.The mandate date Has ended but My money is...