[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — application term insurance policy cancelled without reason

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Soumya Ranjan12 on Aug 2, 2018
I have applied a term insurance through policy bazar. It was told me the processing will take 10 days, but it didn’t happen. On regular follow up the agent (Gagan and few others) keep on saying that it is under writing.. Blah blah, all positive assurance. Suddenly i got an email after 1 month that my application got cancelled on my request.. Which is baseless.. Now i m trying to reach policybazaar and those agents but noone responding. This is really frstuating. The worst service i hv ever experienced and the agents will give all the false assurance to get the policy done.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2018

[Aug 02, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have been caused to you.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with us so we can fetch your details from our system.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to mail us back or call us on our toll free number[protected].

Ketan Bharti
Updated by Soumya Ranjan12, Aug 03, 2018
You can reach out the agents (Gagan, Ashwani Sood) from policybazar who dealt with me for the details.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Aug 05, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

We request you to kindly share your registered mobile number, email id & policy application number, so that we will fetch the records and check the details accordingly.

Also, we will get back to you and assist further.

Kamal
Updated by Soumya Ranjan12, Aug 05, 2018
Registered Email I’d- srnforu@gmail.com
Policy application number[protected]
Concern already raised to policy bazar directly through PB57199850.. and as expected no response yet..
Updated by Soumya Ranjan12, Aug 20, 2018
Hi Policy bazar Team,

I hv not yet received any updates..Not sure why you guys hiding to let me know the reason behind cancellation of my policy..

Does anyone on this forum know how to raise the complaint to senior management of policy bazar..

Comments

You can reach out the agents ( Gagan, Ashwani Sood )who dealt with me for details..
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Aug 5, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

Also, we will get back to you and assist further.

Kamal
Hi All,

Worst service ever. Once they sell policy - no one respond. Customer care promise to give call back in 5 mins. It been 3 days now - I haven't received any call back.

I would never recommend buying policy from this platform.

Ticket no - PB71101893,