Policy Bazaar Support

Policy Bazaar Support Profile

Activity statistics

Posting summary

3 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - term policy - taken for 1 cr but given for 75 l, premium paid for 2 months but showing for one month
    3 days ago
    9 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - money refund
    9 days ago
    Policybazaar.com - policybazaar played games with my family protection and future
    10 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - payment deducted from account but still not accounted in my policy since two weeks
    11 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - harassment by agent
    13 days ago
    19 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - i have cancelled my icici term plan.. refund not received after 12days
    22 days ago
    33 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - refund my money 1qtb013877
    35 days ago
    36 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - regarding to premium deducted by policy bazar from my account not transferred to max life insurance company.
    40 days ago
    41 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - my term life policy cancellation request not considered and money taken from my account
    45 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - wrong selling, false promises
    47 days ago
    49 days ago
    Policy Bazaar - regarding cancellation of my icici pru life insurance of rs 250000/- (application no: op20053427 & booking id 101964652)
    51 days ago

Recently Discussed

(17 minutes ago)
    Bajaj Allianz
    fake commitments and incorrect policy issued by bajaj allianz.
    (19 minutes ago)
    Tata Sky
    tata sky is not giving me the invoice
    (26 minutes ago)