[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — complaint against policy bazaar marketing agent

Panigaon jyoti nagar,Jyoti path, Ward No:-18, Nagaon, Assam, India
 Lakhya Jyoti Hazarika on Apr 7, 2019
I am sri lakhya jyoti hazarika from nagaon, assam. A phone call come to me the phone caller person said me he is a employe of your company he tryed to me some term policy about the company.in that time i said him i am a small business person therefore i have no money to invest in term policy. At that time he said me this for lower cust person but i am not represent the lower cust family. Please sir take necessary action against the phone caller.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2019

[Apr 07, 2019] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
fgjh
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Sri Lakhya,

Greetings from Policybazaar.com!

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the unpleasant experience you had to go through.

We request you to please share your registered mobile number or email id with us at [protected]@policybazaar.com, so that we can forward your concern to our relevant team to resolve your concern for you.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to mail us back or call us on our toll free number[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
Deepti Bhargava
PolicyBazaar.com

Comments

I have been receiving N number of calls from your team. And no one, I MEAN NO ONE is able to delist my number from your database. For the love of God, I NEVER VISIT YOUR WEBSITE. Just tried to do now, in order to unsubscribe. But was not successful and hence have to report here.
I had asked for my policy performance - policy no.[protected]-Bajaj future gain-116L124V01 which issued through policy bazaar.
They told me not to buy policy from you as it is a third party platform and we don't know what type of promised committed by them.

Please send clarification whether I will get all benefits as committed by you.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001