[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — policy cheated by converting my no cost emi to 13% emi.

fayazabdu on Dec 19, 2017
Policy bazaar did an excellent job in following up through 3 weekend and successfully got me take a health care policy for my family. I had made the payment using my credit card opting for 6 month 0% interest emi as communicated by sales guy mr. Hardik. But after 2 days credit card bank send me an update that an emi is being registered on your card with 13% interest for 6 months. When i called to policy bazaar, the same hardik attended my call first time and told there won't be any interest in emi. Then i contacted bank and they confirmed that it is on interest. But from then, this guy refused to attend my call. When i called same day again to update this status, his colleague told me that he has on leave that day. Then connected me to another person who told the star care team would contact me back in 10-15 minutes. I called up again since no one called me. Again they said the same sentence. This time i got their escalation email [email protected] bazaar.com and mailed them the complaint. After 2 days,. A staff named priyanka called me and asked to send details of message i received. I had shared the details to them same day. But no any response yet.

The bank said to me that i should talk to policy bazaar to get this changed. If i change this on my own, they will charge 3% as fine for canceling emi.

Why i do have to bear this loss? What am i supposed to do?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 19, 2017] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017

Greetings from Policybazaar.com !!

We would like to inform you that we are unable to retrieve any data with your given details. Request you to provide your registered contact number or email ID so that we can further resolve your issue.

In the meantime, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to call us on[protected]Toll Free) or write at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you.

Pritha Koer
Policybazaar.com

Comments

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Pritha Koer
Policybazaar.com
I just received a call from policy bazaar after third follow up. And the issue is resolved now. The interest which I am supposed to pay seems to have already discounted by policy bazaar. My premium amount was 19904 where as the amount currently taken from my card is 19172. Discount will be adjusted against interest l will have to pay.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Policy Bazaar - policy cheated by converting my no cost emi to 13% emi.