[Resolved]  Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Account debited but PLI premium not deposited in policy

My PLI Policy no is[protected].I tried to pay premium for the month of May 2021 though your online premium portal.My account got debited for Rs.3834 but my premium was not deposited in my policy. I waited for 7 days if any reversal or deposit may happen.But the status is same as of now.I used my Sbi credit card for the payment. I am attaching the screenshot of sbi card transactions for your reference.Please do the needful as this month end is nearby otherwise i have to pay penalty for the delay in premium .
Account debited but PLI premium not deposited in policy
May 23, 2021
My issue got resolved just in one day. The debited amount credited back to my credit card. Thank you so much.
May 22, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My issue resolved. Today I got my amount back on my creditcard.Thank you

Postal Life Insurance [PLI]
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Phone
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Address
    Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021