Postal Life Insurance — request for change of nomination in respect of pli policy

I am khatijabibi mohmedzuber kagdi. My pli policy no is gj-352773-cs. I have made a request for change of the nominee in the above mentioned policy. As per the procedure, i had filled the form and also sent my original policy certificate via speed post at below given address:

Chief postmaster general,
Shahibaug, pin – 38004 (Ahmedabad)

Even after the waiting of 30 days, i haven’t received any acknowledgement and my original documents. According to the speed post tracking status, the documents were properly to the head office on 20th feb 2018. I, kindly, request you to take some necessary steps and update me with the reason behind the delay. Also, i request you to inform me whether or not my application has been considered for actions and nominees are updated as per the request. Also, i request you to inform me about the approximate time period by which i will be receiving my original documents.

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Phone
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Address
    Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021